Vaccinated have 5x-6x LOWER amounts of neutralizing antibodies- NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM PERMANENTLY DECIMATED

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I don't think this is a technically. OP said immune systems are "PERMANENTLY DECIMATED," and compared it to AIDS, all based on a single tweet and one minute video. Truthfully, I thought we looked for more substance here. OP has started threads based on tweets before, and cursory views of the study referenced showed he didn't understand what study he was actually referring to, and likely never read it.

I don't think this is "the truth." I think it's a possibility, but not a likely one. I think claims that big deserve more to back it up than just an offhand comment on twitter, from what looks like a mostly random account.

I don't think it's good to take any of the demonvaxxes, for reasons I've explained over and over, including the fact that they are dangerous, poorly tested, are for a common cold virus that might not even exists, and are being used to attempt to usher in World Communism, including the elimination of all private property (which includes your body and mind). The fact that I often call them the "demonvax" should probably make my beliefs on getting shot with these things pretty clear.

HOWEVER...... for those that have taken them, for one reason or another, I think there are steps to minimize and/or reverse any damage, so long as death doesn't immediately set in, and they hopefully avoid some of the more serious and more permanent effects. They should absolutely be asking "what can I do to get back my health?" Also, trying all the prometabolic substances we often talk about her. Not getting caught up doom and gloom/Chicken Little scenarios that aren't based on much. Even if it does turn out to be true for some or even most, it doesn't do that person any good after they've been shot.
There are thousands of reports online just like this one..... All just a coincidence though...... Or I'm sure they're all just making it up......?

View: https://twitter.com/hicksyalex/status/1444182366919004161?s=19

David PS

There are thousands of reports online just like this one..... All just a coincidence though...... Or I'm sure they're all just making it up......?

Another coincidence is that the flu is expected to be more intense this year.

quote-once-is-happenstance-twice-is-coincidence-three-times-it-s-enemy-action-ian-fleming-229170.jpg

-Luke-

Another coincidence is that the flu is expected to be more intense this year.
No surprise. After the flu had completely "disappeared" last winter, it now has to catch up a bit.

tankasnowgod

First off....... doesn't this blow a huge hole in your "shedding" theory? If shedding is "real" and "significant," why didn't he have at least one of his wife's nasty colds?

Second, did you actually read what I wrote?

I don't think it's good to take any of the demonvaxxes, for reasons I've explained over and over, including the fact that they are dangerous, poorly tested, are for a common cold virus that might not even exists, and are being used to attempt to usher in World Communism, including the elimination of all private property (which includes your body and mind). The fact that I often call them the "demonvax" should probably make my beliefs on getting shot with these things pretty clear.

I am not part of the ""Safe and Effective™!" crowd. I've probably used the term "demonvax" more than all other people on this forum combined. I don't think they are in any way safe, I would never recommend someone take one, and I will not ever be offering my consent to take one.

Still, three colds is not proof of a "PERMANENTLY DECIMATED" immune system. Nor is it tantamount to AIDS.

And even if someone's immune system is compromised, there are things they can do to improve their immunity. Cancer patients do it all the time. If someone has taken one of the demonvaxxes, I think their focus should be on what they can do to restore their health and immunity, and/or minimizing damage. And also resolve to never get shot with another dose or booster.

Also, the tweet you referenced does nothing to back up your Original Post (which was also based off a single tweet). I think there is enough legitimate concerns and dangerous about the demonvax that there is no need to make wild exaggerations based on something you saw on twitter.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod - I just wanted to say I like reading your posts.
May I ask what dose of cypro have you been taking? Thank you.

When I used it regularly for months, I was using 4-8mg a day. I think that might have been more than needed, but I did notice benefits like improved mood and digestion from that dose, and really to help get through the past year, "lifesaver" might not be an exaggeration. Before all the COVID nonsense, I worked an early morning shift for a decade, so I suspected I might have had a lot of excess stress hormones (especially cortisol) to deal with. Certainly, it's a YMMV thing, but I think there can be benefits to starting with a dose of at least 4mg for a week or so to push through the initial "zombieness." I tried 1mg a day a while back, and that zombieness persisted for the weeks I used it, till I gave up. When I started with 4mg, it was seriously reduced after a few days, and I didn't notice it at all after a week or so.

I detailed my experiences more in this thread, more in real time, if interested-

When I went off it for a few months, most of the benefits remained. I switched to metergoline for now, I have a different experiment I'm trying. Mood is great, and seems to be getting even better with more focus on increasing dopamine at this point.

Ben.

This is baloney. This same doctor wrote an op-ed to clear this up.

Thanks for sharing.

While i am against the vaxxine myself, overthetop believe in anything that fits the established belief system, is something that i came to dislike.
We should hold the informations that fit the anti-vaxx narratives to similar standards that we want/expect from the people that threaten our way of living.

He actually wrote very well where he's coming from and what his thoughts are while explaining how the "anti-vaxx crowd" came to use his information wrongly.
There's something that i do disagree with heavily tho:

"It may seem contradictory for a scientist to discourage scepticism: after all, the first thing I teach my students is to be critical of data and to think of alternative interpretations. But in this case, it is scepticism built on a foundation of deep theoretical and practical knowledge and an understanding of the field in which they work – something that vaccine critics lack, no matter how knowledgable they may be in other areas.
It would be as if I, as a scientist, refused to drive a car fitted with airbags because I heard they had explosives in them, no matter how many times qualified engineers explained to me that airbags would save my life.
Everyone, no matter how clever, relies on the judgment of experts to shape parts of their worldview and make decisions. Even the people spreading dangerous conspiracies know this, and that is why I ended up in the anti-vax vortex: I was used as an expert voice against vaccines."

No matter how much of an "expert" he is, unless he can conclusively proof that this virus can and will make someone sick in a huge human study with a wide array of "administration techniques" along with a proper differentiation method that accounts or excludes other health-factors, -markers and preexisting health issues i won't just take his word as a "expert".

The comparison between something as easily replicable, testable and magnitudes less complex such as airbags with the human body is just a realy, realy bad metaphor. He also implies that a person canno't possible understand or fathom what hes doing or researching without doing the same work the does, altough there are enough examples that demonstrate that people can understand these things.
There is also the arrogance that comes from being an expert, one that can realy cloud ones ability to see beyond the rules one has been made to believe are without nuances.

I like what Jam posted in another thread. The game of asking why as a kid. If we were to employ this behaviour towards our experts then we could actually build trust based on knowledge that is not flawded.

Personally, i see it along the lines of what tankaswnowgod said, in that the tainted - most likely/most of the time - can recover from the jab. Ofcourse i do not see this as a excuse to actually go and accept the worst "good guy act" blackmail in human history.

P

Peatness

These shots are designed to harm. It’s a waste of time arguing about antibodies. Is being called an antivaxxer that worst thing in the world?

Lollipop2

HOWEVER...... for those that have taken them, for one reason or another, I think there are steps to minimize and/or reverse any damage, so long as death doesn't immediately set in, and they hopefully avoid some of the more serious and more permanent effects. They should absolutely be asking "what can I do to get back my health?" Also, trying all the prometabolic substances we often talk about her. Not getting caught up doom and gloom/Chicken Little scenarios that aren't based on much. Even if it does turn out to be true for some or even most, it doesn't do that person any good after they've been shot.
@TheCalciumCad has posted in several threads a great article about what to do post vax:

Phosphor

Wasn't that study about the antibodies waning over time, like after 6 months
That is what I thought it said. And the why of the booster. I am not for the jabs at all but I think this report was misconstrued.

Rasaari

That is what I thought it said. And the why of the booster. I am not for the jabs at all but I think this report was misconstrued.
"Participants were sampled at approximately 3 weeks postvaccination and invited for follow-up visits at approximately 6 and 12 weeks. Blood was collected for serological assays including anti-spike IgG, IgM and live-virus neutralisation.

Two doses of BNT162b2 elicited ELISA-detected anti-Wild-type spike antibodies in all participants, and NAb activity against all strains, including the three VOCs tested, in all except six (3%) and nine (5%) of 159 participants who lacked NAb activity against B.1.617.2 and B.1.351, respectively (appendix p 2). NAbTs of sera correlated well between Wild-type and variants (appendix p 2; RS>0·82, p<2 × 10−16), as well as between VOCs (B.1.617.2 vs B.1.351: RS=0·85, p<2 × 10−16). However, NAbTs were 5·8-fold reduced against B.1.617.2 relative to Wild-type (95% CI 5·0–6·9), significantly more reduced than against B.1.1.7 (2·6-fold vs Wild-type, 95% CI 2·2–3·1), and on a similar order to the reduction observed against B.1.351 (4·9-fold vs Wild-type, 95% CI 4·2–5·7).

Notably, across all variants, increased age significantly correlated with reduced NAbT (appendix p 2; −0·33<RS<–0·27; 2·2 × 10−5<p<5·6 × 10−4), whereas no correlation was observed for sex or body-mass index (appendix p 4). NAbTs reduced over time after administration of the second dose of BNT162b2: participants (n=14) who attended an additional study visit 8–16 weeks after their second BNT162b2 dose showed significantly reduced NAbTs against all variants (appendix p 2; 0·0002<p<0·0134). While the final NAbTs against Wild-type, D614G, and B.1.1.7 remained within the quantitative range of our assay (IC50>40), two participants' NAbTs against VOCs B.1.617.2 and B.1.351 dropped below 40 on their later study visit about 3 months after their second BNT162b2 dose.

Indeed, regardless of the absolute vaccine efficacy requirements, peak NAbTs are significantly reduced against VOCs B.1.617.2 and B.1.351 compared with NAbTs against earlier variants"

So, they tested neutralising antibodies against spike and strains that they managed to isolate, contrary to many on this forum who think there hasn't been isolation of the virus. I wonder why they didn't test binding antibodies. All antibodies wane over time but antibody response especially to variants of concern (delta) is quite low and wanes. Earlier they thought the universality of the spike would provide broad protection against variants. This also suggests that if they are going to give boosters the boosters have to be modified for the strain. So will the vaccinated need to be boosted indefinitely? ADE?

Last edited:

bk_

I don't know that anything the demonvax induces is "permanent," save death itself. If you aren't dead, there's always a chance things can be reversed or improved, and if you avoided some of the more serious injuries or "permanent" disabilities, there might be a lot of things you can do to regain your health, or at least minimize the damage.

Remember, all the predicted long term issues are based on animal models. Those animals didn't just have the luxury of upping Vitamin E or aspirin or getting blood thinners or perusing the Ray Peat Forum to look for solutions to issues that come up. There are lots of things we free (ish) living humans can do that lab rats just can't.

Cypro's been a lifesaver for me the past year. One member said that the thing her doctor was most seeing among her "vaxxed" patients was mast cell activation, which means higher serotonin and higher histamine. So, an anti-histamine/serotonin antagonist (like cyproheptadine) might be the thing to experiment with.

Also, the other thing that's helping me is improving dopamine. I have been taking the BCAA/Tyrosine combo, as recommended by Haidut years back. I think working an early shift for a decade, and the the stresses of the past year, left me very low in dopamine. Cypro helped a lot, but I think dopamine repletion is probably what I need, longer term. I also switched to metergoline, which while also a serotonin antagonist, is also a D2 agonist, and has no anti-histamine function. Seems neutral/mildly positive so far, but I plan on doing it for a few months.

I tried bromocriptine a few times, and it always had seriously nasty side effects that I could never get past.
Take a visit to PropeciaHelp forum and read some of what the 10s of thousands of members have tried, including Peating, in extreme desperation to cure themselves of permanent gene expression altering side-effects.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

great find. cant wait for @tankasnowgod 's response

also got a new video guys:

The Pentagon's official AI system has confirmed that the so-called COVID vaccines being used in the West are slow-kill weapons.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I dont understand why someone like @Lokzo who is dedicating his entire life to having optimal health, hundreds of hours of research, making videos helping other people, clearly able to understand studies and medical and scientific data. why would he go and take something which has the potential to kill you within 3-5 years.....its beyond me why some people think, i'll just go along with it because short term i want to be able to work or travel...

lokzo watch this guy for some inspiration....

View: https://twitter.com/Source_33_/status/1444982933316587528

Ben.

I dont understand why someone like @Lokzo who is dedicating his entire life to having optimal health, hundreds of hours of research, making videos helping other people, clearly able to understand studies and medical and scientific data. why would he go and take something which has the potential to kill you within 3-5 years.....its beyond me why some people think, i'll just go along with it because short term i want to be able to work or travel...

lokzo watch this guy for some inspiration....

View: https://twitter.com/Source_33_/status/1444982933316587528

Perhaps, and this is realy important ... he or others who are well versed in thoose things came to other conclusions looking at the data along with the real world observations. Wether it is/was a mistake is something that time will tell.

Also, many people evaluated their priorities differently and came to these decisions. And i am fairly certain in these yellow legal pad pro and con evaluations, the jab was not described as "kills you in 3-5 years".

Im curious about a more detailed explanation, if he provides one.

tankasnowgod

Take a visit to PropeciaHelp forum and read some of what the 10s of thousands of members have tried, including Peating, in extreme desperation to cure themselves of permanent gene expression altering side-effects.

Again, this is no proof it's "permanent," or that any side effects are due to gene alteration or expression. The Demonvax has only been out for 10 months. It might take many months or years to fully recover, and that's assuming they are doing the right thing to recover from whatever side effect.

A damaged ulnar collateral ligament used to be thought of as 'permanent," and career ending for a pitcher. But after Tommy John had experimental surgery that now bears his name, it's no longer thought of that way. It's still quite a long recovery process, from 1.5 to 2 years.

Again, just because damage can be reversed doesn't mean it will be simple, easy, or quick. A big reason why I think everyone should avoid the demonvax in the first place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals