Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

Beatrix_

Beatrix_

Correspondence
Ben Wallace's resignation letter and the Prime Minister's response: 31 August 2023
Letter from the Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP to the Prime Minister announcing his resignation, and the Prime Minister's response.

Prime Minister's Office, 10 Downing Street, The Rt Hon Rishi Sunak MP, and The Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP
Published
31 August 2023

I genuinely believe that over the next decade the world will get more insecure
and more unstable. We both share the belief that now is the time to invest.

Beatrix_

63087.png

Peatress

I've been actively observing my environment as well as reflecting on my experience of living in a big city. I don't see this violence that's being pushed on us. People are generally quite nice, sometimes a bit stressed and sometimes a bit unsure of themselves but mostly people are in their own worlds. The only thing I would say is the people have lost the art of queueing . Once upon a time we were top of the charts for queueing manners. Now it's free for all.

So, Klaus (middle finger)

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been actively observing my environment as well as reflecting on my experience of living in a big city. I don't see this violence that's being pushed on us. People are generally quite nice, sometimes a bit stressed and sometimes a bit unsure of themselves but mostly people are in their own worlds. The only thing I would say is the people have lost the art of queueing . Once upon a time we were top of the charts for queueing manners. Now it's free for all.

So, Klaus (middle finger)

Glad to hear things are better at least in some cities. Where I am (DC) in the US it is actually quite bad. Not only is violent crime back to levels not seen in 25+ years, but police won't even arrest anybody unless it is a potential/actual murder situation. Armed carjackings/robberies are not only becoming regular and "normalized", they now target all parts of the city and not only the poor parts (as in the past).

People I know in other big US cities are saying the crime there is also out of control. Some countries in Europe are considering bringing the army in to reign in the thugs.

So, maybe it is localized to specific countries, but violence is definitely up and it is actually quite palpable in the air here. In DC, people now look afraid when walking on the streets, and do not want to meet up socially if it is after 8pm.

David PS

When the daylight hours get shorter it may feel more an more like imprisonment. I live in suburbia and I stay indoors after dark. More people in my neighborhood are leaving outdoor lights on all night long.

France must be censoring Twitter because it is difficult to find information from my usual sources. Here is a DW documentary from earlier this month. Drug and violence predictably seem to go predictably together.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu7wBTlB8GQ

Last edited:

Regina

When the daylight hours get shorter it may feel more an more like imprisonment. I live in suburbia and I stay indoors after dark. More people in my neighborhood are leaving outdoor lights on all night long.

France must be censoring Twitter because it is difficult to find information from my usual sources. Here is a DW documentary from earlier this month. Drug and violence predictably seem to go predictably together.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu7wBTlB8GQ

Hardly a new phenomenon for Marseille.
Honestly, I am surprised to see such a crackdown and solid effort seizing.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Glad to hear things are better at least in some cities. Where I am (DC) in the US it is actually quite bad. Not only is violent crime back to levels not seen in 25+ years, but police won't even arrest anybody unless it is a potential/actual murder situation. Armed carjackings/robberies are not only becoming regular and "normalized", they now target all parts of the city and not only the poor parts (as in the past).

People I know in other big US cities are saying the crime there is also out of control. Some countries in Europe are considering bringing the army in to reign in the thugs.

So, maybe it is localized to specific countries, but violence is definitely up and it is actually quite palpable in the air here. In DC, people now look afraid when walking on the streets, and do not want to meet up socially if it is after 8pm.
just saw this

georgi you need to get your kids out of there surely?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom