War is coming in 2024. Be prepared

haidut

Forum Supporter

The war has already started, it just hasn't directly affected the Western population yet. WW3 is ongoing, with the current fields of "hot" actions being Ukraine and Middle East. Both have been openly declared to be soon escalated, and a third one in China/Taiwan is probably going to be started later this year.

In all likelihood, there won't be elections in the fall of 2024 in the US, as well as any elections in any European countries party to the proxy war in Ukraine. @Hugh Johnson recently posted about now being a good time to stock up on food/supplies and he follows the Ukraine developments pretty closely (I think).

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Wars and rumors of wars. Now where did I read that?

AlaskaJono

It is called Hybrid Warfare, or Hybrid World War. It's been going for a while. They have basically applied this to the "West" and by creating divisions inside the US of A, UK, etc., the countries will be economically suffering but the people will be begging for help from their respective gov'ts. Totalitarian much anyone? Econoimc/informational/Technological/Cyber and Social Media/Ops and Psyop personel invading everywhere. The Ukraine war started in 2014 for the Americans who don't know this, and for sure the Gaza/Israel situation has been developing for decades.

TheSir

Many years ago I had a discussion with an astrologer who said that the US has a predictable cycle of war, and that a new war was coming in 2024-2026. Legitimate or not, the current trajectory doesn't seem far off. Here in Europe our media went from laughing at Russia's alleged incompetence to telling our citizens to prepare for a difficult war with Russia almost overnight. Back then it was easy to tell that Russia was not as weak as our so called experts claimed, and likewise, it is now easy to tell that a large scale war is by no means inevitable. Yet our leaders seem to deliberately want it. Delusion or maliciousness? Hard to pick.

el_dundo

@Hugh Johnson recently posted about now being a good time to stock up on food/supplies and he follows the Ukraine developments pretty closely (I think).
I love that americans have so low believe in their system that somehow immediately all food will disappear if war will start. And people should go to their bunkers in mexico.. I'm in Ukraine and we have a had all the food entire 2 years of defense, even in close proximity to combat (~10km to Zero line). When ***t hit the fan, proximity to other ppl is a best defensive tool, and not the other way around. Somehow lots of ppl in this community imagine something like in "Last of Us" is the only way things will go.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I love that americans have so low believe in their system that somehow immediately all food will disappear if war will start. And people should go to their bunkers in mexico.. I'm in Ukraine and we have a had all the food entire 2 years of defense, even in close proximity to combat (~10km to Zero line). When ***t hit the fan, proximity to other ppl is a best defensive tool, and not the other way around. Somehow lots of ppl in this community imagine something like in "Last of Us" is the only way things will go.
That's because it's not a real war (of course there are some areas of conflict) . But its predominantly a propaganda tool to instill global fear and create distraction and an extremely effective money laundering scheme for our Zionist overlords to exert further control

Last edited:

el_dundo

1706446225195.png

That's a completely destroyed city of Maryinka, what about this is "not a real war"?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
ddjd

ddjd

Rrright.. here's Mariupol partially destroyed, 500k population. Curious what you're definition of war that's this "conflict" doesn't fit in?

20 years ago George Bush & Tony Blair launched an illegal war in Iraq. Displaced 5 million people while 1 million lost their lives.

"Around 1,500,000 Iraqis, primarily children, died as a direct consequence of the imposed sanctions, according to UNICEF estimates. Many more would die as a result of the havoc in which the country was left."
Razing the Truth About Sanctions Against Iraq

thats a war.

how many civilians have died in ukraine- 10,000?

J.R.K

That's because it's not a real war (of course there are some areas of conflict) . But its predominantly a propaganda tool to instill global fear and create distraction and an extremely effective money laundering scheme for our Zionist overlords to exert further control
But the conflict is causing more saber rattling across the globe and a preparation to possibly expand the conflict globally. Using what is left within the depleted arsenal of NATO countries.

View: https://youtu.be/bMeifBbA8YU?si=KgjW1sVE-eGCwgrH

haidut

Forum Supporter
When ***t hit the fan, proximity to other ppl is a best defensive tool, and not the other way around.

I agree, and it is true even without war. In nature, isolation = death.

haidut

Forum Supporter
20 years ago George Bush & Tony Blair launched an illegal war in Iraq. Displaced 5 million people while 1 million lost their lives.

"Around 1,500,000 Iraqis, primarily children, died as a direct consequence of the imposed sanctions, according to UNICEF estimates. Many more would die as a result of the havoc in which the country was left."
Razing the Truth About Sanctions Against Iraq

thats a war.

how many civilians have died in ukraine- 10,000?

This just in, corroborating the likely incoming major escalation in the Middle East front.

J.R.K

This just in, corroborating the likely incoming major escalation in the Middle East front.
There were conflicting reports that the Pentagon wanted to pull troops from Syria as they would be as this article demonstrates,”sitting ducks”, and unable to defend them. But then that was denied by the White House. Some predicted a possibility of a false flag operation, to get into a war with Iran. Any thoughts?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The Russians will be attacking the United States on our soil. It is Written. Are you ready?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals