Vaccinated have 5x-6x LOWER amounts of neutralizing antibodies- NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM PERMANENTLY DECIMATED

tankasnowgod

great find. cant wait for @tankasnowgod 's response

Well, again, it suggests the Demonvax is dangerous (something I have said myself numerous times), but how is this "proof," or even evidence, of any long term damage? This is acute testing right after getting shot. It does nothing to back up the title of this thread.

Birdie

WoW...great video already sent out...
I sent it to one person. Too bad the last half was out of sync. Marginally interested people lest apt to watch that. Didn't stop me!

P

Peatness

yes its a bombshell video...deserves an entire thread to itself probably!

the resistance is starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!
Too many vaccine threads already but I may post it elsewhere. It is hopeful

OP
ddjd

ddjd

FA636b3XIAA1UIq

tankasnowgod

So, they tested neutralising antibodies against spike and strains that they managed to isolate, contrary to many on this forum who think there hasn't been isolation of the virus.
Just because the authors use the term isolate once in the article, it doesn't mean they isolated anything. In fact, they are doing an analysis of something called "the Legacy Study."

Even if that team other isolated a virus..... so what? They claim it was "a strain with an Asp614Gly mutation isolated during the first wave of infection in the UK, in 2020."

The last time I checked, Wuhan, China is not in the UK, and 2020 did not take place in December 2019. It certainly doesn't prove the existence of a "novel corona virus" that infected a lady after she ate a Bat in a wet market, and never appeared in humans before. This does absolutely nothing to prove the existence of the virus that this entire fake pandemic rests on. Assuming the researchers of "the Legacy Study" did isolate a virus, how do we know it's not a boring ol' regular corona virus like HKU1, or one of the other potentially millions/billions/trillions of other viruses out there?

Birdie

Well, again, it suggests the Demonvax is dangerous (something I have said myself numerous times), but how is this "proof," or even evidence, of any long term damage? This is acute testing right after getting shot. It does nothing to back up the title of this thread.
Agree.
He needs to re-test his patient after a week and after a month to look for prolonged changes in white cell counts.

Birdie

Too many vaccine threads already but I may post it elsewhere. It is hopeful
Yeah. I can't keep track of all the vaxx threads.

dannibo

Which, again, may not be a good sign. Elevated Antibodies might be a sign that your immune system is actively fighting something off. You probably don't what these elevated for chronically long periods of time, like months or years or something.
it would also seem the reverse is true. White cells can be low because so many are committed to fighting inflammation that the body can't produce enough.

tankasnowgod

it would also seem the reverse is true. White cells can be low because so many are committed to fighting inflammation that the body can't produce enough.
I have not heard that. If White Blood Cells are elevated chronically, it's usually a sign of a chronic infection.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals