Tattoo artists reporting strange changes in blood of vaccinated

ddjd

In case tweet
20220114_223017.jpg
gets taken down....Photo attached

View: https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1482083430221287424?t=7Hzo9vYV7yPGu0rywNYveQ&s=19

Mauritio

A colleague of mine told me she can no longer tolerate the sun after getting the vaccine ...

xeliex

Forum Supporter
The dialysis staff I work with reported no difference in patients skin piercing properties. I just know that most of our patients were sick and tested positive post vaccine.

L

Lord Cola

Can they at least post a video. Lots of people like to record themselves getting tattooed. This should be easy.

Mauritio

That's worrying. I wonder what component of the vaccine caused this photosensitivity?
Maybe it's just lower vitamin d levels , higher inflammation and a worse immune system .
Ray said getting his vitamin d level right, led to him not sun burning anymore.

David PS

Yeah there is stuff like this being 'reported' pretty much since vaccinations started, claims that they are being monitored, mind-controlled, zombies and everything in-between.

They look mostly fine to me. I wonder when is all this supposed damage going to catch up. Not that I'm wishing harm on anyone, of course.

But there sure is a hell of a lot of unsubstantiated drama. And that's helping "them" a lot more than it is "us".

Jerkboy

My experience has been that most people are normal now even those who had the vaccine. But I do think it probably increased number of people with metabolic damage/hypothyroidism. Just like other vaccines/toxic metals do as well.

David PS

Mauritio

My experience has been that most people are normal now even those who had the vaccine. But I do think it probably increased number of people with metabolic damage/hypothyroidism. Just like other vaccines/toxic metals do as well.
I think its important to remember that 5% of the batches cause 100% of the deaths.
So a lot of people got a placebo or something less harmful.

K

Kayaker

I believe this testimony is far more alarming than most would consider it. Here's a thread about RBC clumping in vaxxed people.

Skin no longer turning red or swelling is another issue. Failure of appropriate inflammatory reactions means the body doesn't heal properly. It's just as bad as there being an overload of inappropriate inflammation. It's very concerning imo, and I think it's worth asking Peat his opinion about it.

Herbie

People who used to get tattooed were outcasts, rebel’s, fringe dwellers. Now what they have become.

People who used to get tattooed were outcasts, rebel’s, fringe dwellers. Now what they have become.

To me they were always trashy. Never liked them. I can appreciate the art for it's own sake, if it's good, I just don't see it belonging on a human body. It always puts me off.

Nowadays the roles are reversed, to the point where you're a stand-out if you don't have one, because most people do, even if it's a small one hidden away somewhere. It's totally overdone at this point.

Herbie

To me they were always trashy. Never liked them. I can appreciate the art for it's own sake, if it's good, I just don't see it belonging on a human body. It always puts me off.

Nowadays the roles are reversed, to the point where you're a stand-out if you don't have one, because most people do, even if it's a small one hidden away somewhere. It's totally overdone at this point.
I’ve witnessed many examples of men using tattoos and beards to compensate for lack of desirable masculine traits which aren’t ascetic but in the character. More outwardly signs of degeneracy.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Sorry accidental post

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals