NEW SARS-COV-2 Variant “C. 1.2” - HIGHER MUTATION RATE!!!!

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
So you'll need the booster "nearly twice as soon"...can we project monthly?

OP
H

HumanLife

Almost as if all the vaccinations made a surge of new virals
They are arguing the opposite and that lower infection periods means less chance for deadlier variants:

E1DC3CA7-D3AC-4A6A-A9A0-2014D48501E2.jpeg

OP
H

HumanLife

So you'll need the booster "nearly twice as soon"...can we project monthly?
If we think of these kind of posts as vaccine advertisements, then yes, whatever it takes to spread fear and convince the populace to get the next big vaccine to cover for all the variants instead of educating them and calming them down. Can you imagine the reactions to flu mutations?

Philomath

This guy gets hammered on Twitter - he’s considered a plant, a chicken-little and a sensationalist. He been wrong, really wrong, about Covid from the beginning.

OP
H

HumanLife

I wonder how we did not get wiped out by now.
Well, it does kill people, it just hasn’t killed everyone yet. ;)
Who would’ve predicted this would happen???
Everyone knew if they understood that it mutated hust like the flu. Those that didn’t were just spreading misinformation. Even if we vaccinate and socially distance every living human being in the period they are building some immunity to some parts of the virus, there could still be some animal somewhere with SARS-Covid-2 and… have a mutation develop.

OP
H

HumanLife

This guy gets hammered on Twitter - he’s considered a plant, a chicken-little and a sensationalist. He been wrong, really wrong, about Covid from the beginning.
I agree he is probably exaggerating a ton, but do you have some links to show examples of the sort?

Kram

They are arguing the opposite and that lower infection periods means less chance for deadlier variants:

View attachment 27270
Reading that guys twitter feed is nauseating. It's odd how many other experts have claimed the opposite (plus GVB, Montagnier, and Malone)

Philomath

I agree he is probably exaggerating a ton, but do you have some links to show examples of the sort?

These are some websites that came up after a quick search. It’s harder to find the Twitter slams (give me some time)
Btw, he’s a food epidemiologist, not a viral ep. but he does have a Harvard degree so people give his opinion unnecessary value.

RealNeat

Why is the title of this thread so loud. Relax, it's a party trick.

Ben.

All these "news" manage to do is make one thought repeat in my head "Can we stop this theatre already?"

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
New variant just in time for the flu season, apparently it's the 'most mutated'. What does that even mean?

Supposedly it has more genetic mutations (40-50 or so) than previous "variants". As if they sequenced it, but haven't isolated the original virus - how is that possible? Based on the original Chinese published DNA sequence? Or the CDC's patent? Or the synthetic spike protein in the Pf-B jab? Inquiring minds want to know...

InChristAlone

All these "news" manage to do is make one thought repeat in my head "Can we stop this theatre already?"
Same

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Supposedly it has more genetic mutations (40-50 or so) than previous "variants". As if they sequenced it, but haven't isolated the original virus - how is that possible? Based on the original Chinese published DNA sequence? Or the CDC's patent? Or the synthetic spike protein in the Pf-B jab? Inquiring minds want to know...
accuse the hunchback of notre dame GIF

Birdie

I read the Zero Hedge article on it and as one commenter said, "Gotta keep the fear going."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals