NEW SARS-COV-2 Variant “C. 1.2” - HIGHER MUTATION RATE!!!!

Supposedly it has more genetic mutations (40-50 or so) than previous "variants". As if they sequenced it, but haven't isolated the original virus - how is that possible? Based on the original Chinese published DNA sequence? Or the CDC's patent? Or the synthetic spike protein in the Pf-B jab? Inquiring minds want to know...
yes it is weird. It is probably more mutated than the SARS virus that the Chinese used to describe the Coronavirus haha

I

i_nomad

Viruses mutate… while becoming less deadly.
Nothing to see here - move along…

Marcine

C-19 is fiction. It's never been isolated so how can they prove variants?? Seriously, Dr David Martin told us that corona virus is done. It's over. Played out. This is simply more lies to enslave. I can't believe they're still getting away with it.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
They are arguing the opposite and that lower infection periods means less chance for deadlier variants:

View attachment 27270
I asked the guy if unvaccinated people are the problem and these variants came from countries that have been begging for patent waivers and have low vaccination rates why isn’t he screaming from the top of his lungs for big pharma to release the patent to these countries

OP
H

HumanLife

73E3F97E-66A7-46BC-9286-17E72320AB79.jpeg