Le Pen - controlled opposition?

EustaceBagge

Controlled opposition but if Macron wins nothing happens, worst case if Le Pen wins nothing happens either, best case you get 4 years of relief as a French citizen from the Covid cult because Le Pen actually follows through.

cupofcoffee

Elites just finance all sides and see who comes up on top to the influence help them, i think the idea of controlled opposition is giving them too much credit

L

Lord Cola

It is impossible for you to vote your way out of this general mess.

-Luke-

I hear different claims. That there is no voting by mail and no voting machines (dominion) in France, and that since the last election (the first in which Macron was elected) they can use Dominion voting systems.

Which of the two is correct?

yerrag

French politics is no different from US politics. Zs and Ms control puppets. But it's possible that you can be a puppet and not know you are. The political machinery hems you in to a set of choices like you are taking a competency test of multiple choices and filling in the blanks.

LLight

I hear different claims. That there is no voting by mail and no voting machines (dominion) in France, and that since the last election (the first in which Macron was elected) they can use Dominion voting systems.

Which of the two is correct?
I think I've heard voting machines were deployed in some cities but people vote physically and with ballot papers in a very large majority.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

If there's mail in ballots then they can commit voter fraud that way

ursidae

FF581088-EE0D-4664-AFDA-2D8FF0522435.jpeg

Macron has boomer backing. Cognition on the decline -easily hypnotised by the media fear mongering, massive in numbers, always watching telly, always turning up to vote, not as much to lose in the long term

Last edited:

EustaceBagge

Maybe people voted Macron because they are scared of what is happening around the world right now? Fear leads people to make stupid choices just to "feel" safe, and Macron is someone they know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals