Trump convincingly shown as controlled opposition

joaquin

This is the derailing of truth. Get folks chasing after hand signs and reptilians and flat-earth and there's a satanic cult behind every high school.

Peatful

Jared
Kushner

Keep your eye on this guy

The more I see
The more concern there is

He is a player in Middle East peace talks
He also speaks of a unified religion
And he happens to own a NYC building on 5th Avenue
Number 666

Something is up

We shall see….

Attachments

• 60E84D08-F21E-4ACC-99F3-718FB65A050F.png
    60E84D08-F21E-4ACC-99F3-718FB65A050F.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 17
  • B60AE57A-73D6-4AB2-811E-2DD57AC80970.png
    B60AE57A-73D6-4AB2-811E-2DD57AC80970.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 16

Dr. B

Jared
Kushner

Keep your eye on this guy

The more I see
The more concern there is

He is a player in Middle East peace talks
He also speaks of a unified religion
And he happens to own a NYC building on 5th Avenue
Number 666

Something is up

We shall see….
What did he say regarding a unified religion? I couldnt find anything on that

Peatful

What did he say regarding a unified religion? I couldnt find anything on that
It was in a speech.
Let me see if I can find it

Texon

Trump's golden or orange mane is the last thing left afloat of a ship that will sink, a fitting reminder that all things shiny are just eye candy. He is a Zion First America Last president, just as the others preceding and succeeding him were, and will always be. Forever and ever. Amen.

The best US presidents were the ones who died before their time. Assassinated. The were America First.

A great country would have been a country that would not run out of people to carry the America First torch. It has a shallow pool of great leaders, who would stick their finger at Zion, and die for it, and be succeeded by another who would stick an even bigger and fatter mid-finger at the Zionists. With each passing of the torch, you would have a president with just one humongous mid-finger lobbing missiles at the Zionists.

That would be the end of Zion. And the return of peace and health to the whole planet.
I find this comment to be really offensive for too many reasons to elaborate on in this forum. I assume you are not American?

Texon

This video is a few months old, but I just came across it, so here's the share:

View: https://youtu.be/Nv6GTQUE6nw

The first 25-ish minutes make a clear cut case that Trump was put forth as a controlled opposition by the church of Satan.

The last portion discusses some nuances of 5G causing symptoms of the modern plague using 60gHz frequencies.

God wins, pick Him.

2 Peter 3:9
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

This verse is very fitting for the context.

Back
Top Bottom