YouTube Censoring Is Out Of Control

Lejeboca

Probably other the government in general has a role in them. Like NASA. Elon Musk is supported by the government a lot also. What I don´t understand is how?

For Musk (SpaceX), it is US Air force and NASA contracts.
Another vehicle is CIA investment firm(s), I don't recall their names off-hand, for Google, Microsoft, etc.

yerrag

Can the government require Youtube to redirect all banned videos on Youtube to alternative sites like Bitchute and Brighteon and Rofkin?

This would for one help other sites gain visibility (which Youtube would not like but sorry you're banning videos at your discretion Goolag), and this will put the brakes on Youtube banning videos.

Last edited:
J

jb116

Unless or until "they" get to those alternative sites like Bitchute and Brighteon and Rofkin as well.
:moneybag:talks

Giraffe

In Germany there is a law called Network Enforcement Act. It is aimed at combating "agitation" and "fake news". Now Youtube, Facebook & Co can be made responsible if they allow such content on their platforms. The catch is: "Agitation" and "fake news" are vague legal terms, so until the courts have defined them there is uncertainty as to was is agitation what is not. So the platform operators are likely to delete more than necessary to feel on the safe side.

According to the newest version of this law the platform operator is even forced to hand out passwords and the login IP address if this is necessary to "combat right-wing extremism".

yerrag

In Germany there is a law called Network Enforcement Act. It is aimed at combating "agitation" and "fake news". Now Youtube, Facebook & Co can be made responsible if they allow such content on their platforms. The catch is: "Agitation" and "fake news" are vague legal terms, so until the courts have defined them there is uncertainty as to was is agitation what is not. So the platform operators are likely to delete more than necessary to feel on the safe side.

According to the newest version of this law the platform operator is even forced to hand out passwords and the login IP address if this is necessary to "combat right-wing extremism".
I don't understand how Germany has become so weakened that it allows the UN to enforce such declawing laws on its people. Germans are just as much sheep as Americans in allowing such rules to exert a spell on people. It has the hand of Zionists written all over, who control the press and Hollywood, Big Tech, Big Finance, Big War, and Big Academia, and even Big NGO. It is one parasitic control over peoples and nations. British East India Company, owned by a Zionist, was instrumental in the Opium War in China, using the British Empire to oppress China. It was also the Zionists in the British Empire that created the conflict with Germany. And when Germany lost that war, it was the Zionists in the British Empire who exacted very heavy war reparations that humiliated the German people. This led to the rise of Adolf Hitler, who was popular as he rose to power, and if the Zionists were not so callous and as victors, Hitler would not have risen. But even so, I do not know really who Hitler is, and maybe a lot that's said about him isn't true, given that the press and media has been controlled by Zionists since the late 1800s. This state gives credence to what many Jews and Arabs would consider the Holocaust as a big hoax. And the Zionists have continued to use the Holocaust to portray themselves as victims to this day. But this narratives lies in stark contrast to the question of who really controls the world. It is the Zionists, as look around, which industry to they not lead and control? And if they control every facet of our lives, why would they still keep pushing their victimhood narrative?

Max23

What are the names of the key players (CEOs, directors, investors) in big tech and their most common backgrounds?

Eric Schmidt is a name I hear a lot. Now he is creating a new world, starting with New York. Bill Gates of course is the best example. Klaus Schwab, Peter Thiel are names I hear a lot. Zuckerberg and Bezos are rumored to be people really pushed by the government. No one of the so called conspiracy theorists has come up with a great government controlling Big Tech story with detailed descriptions. A lot of it is still a wellhiden secret, but the technocracy is coming. I have always thought due to brainwashing it will happen independently, but not any more.

Max23

David90

@mrchibbs

At least in Germany just 5-10 years ago there were still pharma critical and especially vaccine critical reports and documentaries in the state owned broadcasting. It made a big shift about 2-3 years ago to more and more "anti-vaxxer" ridiculing content.

Just recently in February or March there was still a TV report featuring Wolfgang Wodarg explaining how the PCR test is showing false results and the pandemic scare is uncalled for. It got deleted from their website by the TV channel (to erase it like that goes against ethical journalism principles). The censoring and diffamation of any government/corona critical voice even in the supposed neutral media feels totally new here. It's shocking how many people don't see how wrong this is.

+1 (also German)
It's really shocking. It's also shocking how many People are SO misinformed and Trusting the MSM. People are not looking enough what's happening behind the Scenes and blindly believing the German Goverment. It's driving me Nuts....:expressionless:

Spanish MSM dropped its guard
Long enough for this little gem to escape

watch it before it's deleted.

Only 8 mins long with with subtitles, I would lower the playback speed as it is very
Fast.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals