Trolling Or For Real?

Drareg

Is this a troll trying to create even more hysteria?
ImSafe Immunity Passport – Your Personal, Secure, Digital Immunity Certificate
ImSafe Pass (@ImSafePass) | Twitter

Whois immunosafety.com

Looks like a troll, if so is it wise to start doing this? Does it undermine the likes of Bill (Epstein)Gates? We know it’s his goal, couldn’t be clearer.

POTENTIAL NARRATIVE ?

Step 1:
Relief from lockdown coming soon with emergency legislation left in place to lock you back up again when needed, The first vaccine will be optional coming soon, not many will accept.Most are struggling financially going back to work except the banks and big corporate groups who we are bailing out, Richard Branson’s businesses and private island are now considered essential services....... so big corporate bail out for him,I mean we the people.

Step 2:
Another outbreak and it’s because nobody took the vaccine ,governments still won’t force vaccinate but will allow discrimination against those who refuse the vaccine passport ,people without it won’t be allowed to attend social events ,think sports,possibly work etc
The only way around this is the Supreme Court but people got no money for that but middle income people might just like in Roosevelt’s day,1930’s. The problem with the supreme court in most countries is it’s been corrupted with specific picks.
Once again temporary relief allowed but strong narrative of loony conspiracy for those who won’t get it.

Step 3:
Another outbreak ,rage/hysteria against those without the vaccines who are now a minority. The majority will beg the government to force vaccinate the rest.
At this point people will be screwed financially and really enraged and looking for bogeymen. Getting a vaccine tracker will make it all better......

More steps probably ......

If we predict their narrative and jumpstart it ahead of time we disrupt their gradualism ,that brings stress and mistakes. Talking on forums can help but it can just get lost in a sea of information ,something the likes of Gates thrive on because nobody knows what to believe and the default position is always trust familiar institutions be it political or the cult of wealth and celebrity.
It does help though when people flood the comments section on anything bill gates is on and highlight this clown anyway you can ,the Epstein links in particular and questions about his eugenicist father.

The ruling class and their PR teams know very well via experience how to use gradualism to encroach on people, gradualism is used because the other way doesn’t work, we all should aspire to become the other way,if Bill Epstein Gates wants to chip and monitor everyone let’s start bills company today and spam the planet with a new company ahead of time, it’s a shell obviously buts it’s effect will take hold.
There needs to be a new way to go after these clowns ,instead of leaving them control the narrative and we the people just reacting while they are steps ahead, we need to guess the potential scenarios, bring them to fruition like the above troll, devils advocate.

We are in dangerous territory when we can no longer protest, we need to act with intentionality and stop re-acting to their script for us imo.

Last edited:

boris

When someone mocks you, the second you defend yourself you will look guilty to the mob. The only way to really defend yourself is to make fun of them back.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

In Denmark forced vaccination is already the law.

I fear that Germany is heading in that direction, too.

'Immunity passports' could speed up return to work after Covid-19
Germany mulls mass testing for coronavirus immunity: report | DW | 27.03.2020

Are your sure about Denmark?I think they partially reopened already, I don’t see anything about forced vaccinations .

Forcing people to take a vaccine that won’t be effective ,We have evidence every year of flu vaccines not working yet we are going to force people to take a coronavirus vaccine, the general public really have amnesia when it comes to the authorities, how people can’t see the lack of logic in all of this is beyond me, things enter their stream of consciousness and are processed like a movie.

LeeLemonoil

When there is a vaccine it’s better to petition to get access to all studies and experimental Data to asses it’s safety. Until then, refuse vaccination if you want to with the help of a lawyer / a formal document and organizations that help people do just that. Involve the courts.

And, crowdfund third-party testing of racism vaccines. What’s in there? Which adjuvants. If you really fear nanotechnological stuff in there - find it out.

Giraffe

Are your sure about Denmark?I think they partially reopened already, I don’t see anything about forced vaccinations .
See the link in the first post.

Medical Martial Law: Is There An Exit Strategy? Anywhere?

Regarding Germany...

My feeling is that this partial reopening is more to do with the financial burden for the state. You will be allowed to go to work, but forget about pubs or theaters. Soccer will be played in empty stadiums. You can watch it while comfortably sitting on your sofa at home.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

When there is a vaccine it’s better to petition to get access to all studies and experimental Data to asses it’s safety. Until then, refuse vaccination if you want to with the help of a lawyer / a formal document and organizations that help people do just that. Involve the courts.

And, crowdfund third-party testing of racism vaccines. What’s in there? Which adjuvants. If you really fear nanotechnological stuff in there - find it out.

Who are what can you sue though? Gates is making sure to bring up the issue of indemnity, they are also using the narrative of wartime and marshal law type scenarios. You can go to the Supreme Court in your country but what if you want to travel,another Supreme Court in another country ? Something that annoyed these elites for years was how the peasants became jet setters when airlines became so cheap,they will love travel restrictions.
The studies will all be fine.

What concerns me is many people think the general public don’t buy this narrative ,that comment sections are heavily edited to be pro authority but I’m concerned this could be confirmation bias, I hope not but there is a huge amount of depression and learned helplessness, the defeated reclusive types are actually enjoying this as other people’s ambitions/expectations are reeled in.

TheSir

When someone mocks you, the second you defend yourself you will look guilty to the mob. The only way to really defend yourself is to make fun of them back.
Two decades of arguing with people online confirms this.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Thanks, it looks like another emergency law, they are all blatantly unconstitutional, a full parliament wasn’t even sitting. It doesn’t really have a leg to stand on in its current guise because it’s a police state law more or less.
The thing is it’s setting a tone ,that’s what I’m getting at with the 3 step encroachment, the public will have to ask for it so this ex-lawns the manic media narratives like mass graves and the like, framing and tone setting in action.

By the sound of Germany it looks clearly like they are creating a new normal and we can see this language in the narrative of their shills online, "we are not going back to normal" is being said everywhere by the usual shills ,this should enrage people yet it’s seems to be swallowed up like its a movie, escapism kicks in.
Let’s hope their is more of us to crush this.

MatheusPN

Wow, Drareg is back after more than 2 years!? I thought it was an older thread rs
I always wonder why prolific publishers like Pboy, Travis or you, Drareg, leave abruptly

If Haidut, Georgi disappear for any reason, PTSD will skyrocket in rpf

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Wow, Drareg is back after more than 2 years!? I thought it was an older thread rs
I always wonder why prolific publishers like Pboy, Travis or you, Drareg, leave abruptly

If Haidut, Georgi disappear for any reason, PTSD will skyrocket in rpf

Just busy with work, it takes a lot time on here, obviously now everyone has a little more, I’m still working but it’s much quieter.
If you sacrifice too much time on here you can’t read much else in your spare time. In times like this it’s also very important to enter into dialogue as much as possible imo, having a "peaty” perspective on this makes you sound like an alien, as it’s stands in society the dialectic is as always good or bad, conspiracy theorist or normal person, expert or not an expert defined by experts who were defined by experts and so on.

LUH 3417

i was just terrorized in a grocery store for not wearing a mask and told i have to either purchase one for $1.50 from them or leave the store as their store policy mandates that i wear a mask. i asked them if it was a law and they said no it was a store policy. i left my groceries and walked out without buying anything. one of the employees followed me outside and offered to give me a mask from his car and i told him it wasn't so much about the $1.50 as it was about the principle, of someone forcing me to do something.

anyway my point is that the hysteria is spreading extremely quickly, people are acting very different in grocery stores and walking around on the street. there needs to be a lot more dialogue but people seem to be afraid of dying and will do anything to avoid close contact with other people. being a human predicates intimate close contact with other people on a daily basis. it is incredible to watch people completely do away with their usual way of being in the world and replace it with a new way based on the recommendation of experts. truly a plague upon humanity.

Regina

i was just terrorized in a grocery store for not wearing a mask and told i have to either purchase one for $1.50 from them or leave the store as their store policy mandates that i wear a mask. i asked them if it was a law and they said no it was a store policy. i left my groceries and walked out without buying anything. one of the employees followed me outside and offered to give me a mask from his car and i told him it wasn't so much about the $1.50 as it was about the principle, of someone forcing me to do something.

anyway my point is that the hysteria is spreading extremely quickly, people are acting very different in grocery stores and walking around on the street. there needs to be a lot more dialogue but people seem to be afraid of dying and will do anything to avoid close contact with other people. being a human predicates intimate close contact with other people on a daily basis. it is incredible to watch people completely do away with their usual way of being in the world and replace it with a new way based on the recommendation of experts. truly a plague upon humanity.
Yep. We divide; they conquer.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Expect more of the “store policy" attitude all over society and remember small businesses are being wiped out but big corporate groups are being bailed out and will survive, their bailout conditions will include a subtle coercion of mask wearing initially but then “vaccine passport policy”.
To be fair masks can help the spread but once you establish it’s not a lethal toxin in the air which we clearly have in the most half assed way the masks are optional,maybe the elderly are those more susceptible can wear them during flu seasons.

michael94

Expect more of the “store policy" attitude all over society and remember small businesses are being wiped out but big corporate groups are being bailed out and will survive, their bailout conditions will include a subtle coercion of mask wearing initially but then “vaccine passport policy”.
To be fair masks can help the spread but once you establish it’s not a lethal toxin in the air which we clearly have in the most half assed way the masks are optional,maybe the elderly are those more susceptible can wear them during flu seasons.
Small business are getting loans ( supposedly ) as credit extended from the Treasury and mediated by Private Banks. But small business does not really need loans they need profits. Hence why just 1 month of shutdown has most of these businesses deep underwater. Many of them were operating on razor thin profits to begin with.

Granted, a lot of this is due to ridiculous rent inflation. 70% of all money enters the money supply as loans hypothecated against property. So our money is based on property prices moreso than the value of goods/services. This makes loan default extremely likely for small businesses.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Small business are getting loans ( supposedly ) as credit extended from the Treasury and mediated by Private Banks. But small business does not really need loans they need profits. Hence why just 1 month of shutdown has most of these businesses deep underwater. Many of them were operating on razor thin profits to begin with.

Granted, a lot of this is due to ridiculous rent inflation. 70% of all money enters the money supply as loans hypothecated against property. So our money is based on property prices moreso than the value of goods/services. This makes loan default extremely likely for small businesses.

Yes correct they are but real interest rates are going to be different for small business ,I bet you this, many government scams are already starting like encouraging business to keep paying staff and they would subsidize some of the payment, this was recipe for the tax man to knock on your door in 1 years time asking for the money back because you had it in your reserves as a Ltd company, they should have closed, cash flow week to week many were living on ,when we reopen the business won’t be there for many, they will be encouraged to take more loans at that point.
With this in mind and the rhetoric of the "elite" it seems like a second shutdown is down the line, the double whammy for businesses, the arrogance of these people with the statement "we’re not going back to normal", it’s our punishment for pushing the Epstein angle, wag the dog.

Rates and rents are ridiculous, a lot to do with money printing since 2011.

michael94

Rates and rents are ridiculous, a lot to do with money printing since 2011.
You are right, but the nature of "money printing" is misunderstood. And it is worse than the common understanding.

97% of money in the economy ( that You, I and Businesses use ) exists as Demand Deposits from Banks. These demand deposits do not represent cash, but rather are like an IOU from the Bank. Banks are only required to carry around 1% of their Demand Deposits as Cash, and 10% of those Demand Deposits as Reserves ( Central Bank Money ). We are essentially in a cashless society now.

These Deposit Demands do not enter the economy from the Federal Reserve's Printing Press, but rather everytime a Private Bank gives out a Loan or buys an Asset. The Banks do not transfer money from a central account, but rather create the Deposit on the spot. This is new money. The Banks then after the fact acquire Reserves from the Central Bank or other Banks to cover their Reserve Requirements. The Federal Reserve/Central Bank is the tail, the Private Banks are the Head.

This is not commonly taught, in fact what we are taught about how Banks work is completely wrong. So our understanding of Fiscal policy ends up being distorted.

I made a thread here that discusses how Private Banks are controlling the money supply, using the Federal Reserve/Other Central Bank to support their activities.
Money Creation In The Modern Economy ( Friendly Reminder )

This is why credit extensions get out of control and land prices skyrocket, because Banks can more or less expand the money supply at will. All the Banks work together on this, otherwise the System wouldn't work.

Attachments

• DemandDeposits_vs_Cash.PNG
    DemandDeposits_vs_Cash.PNG
    154.9 KB · Views: 12

michael94

Importantly. This is very important.

Most money entering the money supply is based on property/land. This is why Finance Insurance Real Estate has gotten so fat. The portion of the economy which is based on extracting Rents is booming out of proportion to the actual productive portions of the economy. We have a Usury based speculation economy that is led by Private Banks, NOT Government Spending. And the Rent extraction portion of the economy is taxed little while working income is taxed heavily.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Importantly. This is very important.

Most money entering the money supply is based on property/land. This is why Finance Insurance Real Estate has gotten so fat. The portion of the economy which is based on extracting Rents is booming out of proportion to the actual productive portions of the economy. We have a Usury based speculation economy that is led by Private Banks, NOT Government Spending. And the Rent extraction portion of the economy is taxed little while working income is taxed heavily.

Yes it’s a absolute astounding the fraud that it is, last September they were essentially being bailed out on wall street again, all of sudden we have this.

Now was this covid outbreak exploited by the banks ? And now has bill Epstein gates also now jumped on board to exploit it or do they have kompromat on bill? We know the banks,Epstein and the intelligence organizations are intertwined, JP Morgan is a mafia, J.P. Morgan was described in a court case not so long ago as being identical to the gambino crime family with an attitude that the crime is so big they keep going,there is no way back for them so they will continue to try own the law ,Deutsche bank is hilarious.
This can’t be communicated to the general public, look at them now ,the majority can’t link the banks to any of this, it’s not an intelligence problem imo it’s an addiction to escapism and a denial of reality, the movie scripts are most of their memories, they delve into said memories to narrate the now .

So now they will want negative interest rates to sort this which can only be done with a cashless society ......

LUH 3417

Bill Gates' instagram account is swamped with comments calling him satan.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals