Trump convincingly shown as controlled opposition

Peatful

Seems to me the McConnell wing of the Republican party is destroying the party but they are trying to blame it on Trump. Why else would McConnell not complain when the election was stolen for Biden. It is because Biden and McConnell are both the on the same team.

McConnell is willing to destroy his own party in order to support the establishment.
watch the guy in the blue tie use the Illuminati sign (Hakini Mudra) on McConnell here.
Watch McConnell see it. Watch his reaction.

Chomping at the bit to remind him who is in charge and that he needs to stick to the plan.

View: https://youtu.be/ld7rCcdaIUA

They have infiltrated and are rooted in our government. Entertainment. Education. And even our churches.

nomoreketones

watch the guy in the blue tie use the Illuminati sign (Hakini Mudra) on McConnell here.

Chomping at the bit to remind him who is in charge and that he needs to stick to the plan.
Looks to me like the guy is bored out of his mind and just playing with his hands. I doubt he is signaling anything to McConnell in that video.

Pistachio

Seems to me the McConnell wing of the Republican party is destroying the party but they are trying to blame it on Trump. Why else would McConnell not complain when the election was stolen for Biden. It is because Biden and McConnell are both the on the same team.

McConnell is willing to destroy his own party in order to support the establishment.
Of course Trump is not the only GOP saboteur. The GOP is crawling with them. But Trump is still one of them.

OliviaD

There is just one thing I can't get my head around. Why would the Zionist destroy the entire Israeli population by essentially achieving the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination rates there? Israel is a small country and not much money can be made from selling say 6mil vaccines there. In effect, Israel and its population are serving as the true clinical trial the Pfizer vaccine never had. So, they were truly sold out as guinea pigs. Some of the Israelis who got the vaccine are arguably powerful people. Maybe not at the true global-ruling Zionist level, but powerful enough to cause serious trouble for the elite if the vaccine thing turns into a genocidal fiasco. Is it possible that the Zionists may win the Darwin awards this year? I mean, maybe they so completely believed in their own lunacy of AI and transhumanism being the future of life, that they eagerly injected themselves and their own people with DNA-modifying poison and now the Darwinian clock is ticking??
The Zionists don't care about the Jewish people. Zionist and Jewish are 2 different things.

Texon

View: https://youtu.be/ld7rCcdaIUA

They have infiltrated and are rooted in our government. Entertainment. Education. And even our churches.

Totally agree re the hand signs and infiltration. Overall freemason roots. Scumbags all!

PeskyPeater

This video is a few months old, but I just came across it, so here's the share:

View: https://youtu.be/Nv6GTQUE6nw

The first 25-ish minutes make a clear cut case that Trump was put forth as a controlled opposition by the church of Satan.

The last portion discusses some nuances of 5G causing symptoms of the modern plague using 60gHz frequencies.

God wins, pick Him.

2 Peter 3:9
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

utter nonsense. these are just persons trying to do their thing. No higher god has put them there to play against eachother.

OliviaD

I read that in Ye's "George Bush doesn't care about black people" voice
I think maybe you misunderstood. Perhaps I didn't write that well, I think it was late. What I meant was, as I understand, Zionist and Jewish are 2 separate and not necessarily overlapping terms. I used to use them interchangeably until I learned more. I is true that I can't know who 'cares' about whom- but my understanding is that the Zionist agenda is not about looking out for the welfare of a group of people who call themselves Jewish by ethnicity or religious practice. That's all. Not extrapolating to anything else.

Karlx

There is just one thing I can't get my head around. Why would the Zionist destroy the entire Israeli population by essentially achieving the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination rates there? Israel is a small country and not much money can be made from selling say 6mil vaccines there. In effect, Israel and its population are serving as the true clinical trial the Pfizer vaccine never had. So, they were truly sold out as guinea pigs. Some of the Israelis who got the vaccine are arguably powerful people. Maybe not at the true global-ruling Zionist level, but powerful enough to cause serious trouble for the elite if the vaccine thing turns into a genocidal fiasco. Is it possible that the Zionists may win the Darwin awards this year? I mean, maybe they so completely believed in their own lunacy of AI and transhumanism being the future of life, that they eagerly injected themselves and their own people with DNA-modifying poison and now the Darwinian clock is ticking??

I think Israeli vax policy shows that the Jewish state and Jewish ethnic / natsoc interests are not the sole and ultimate driving force and power of the world. Consider the adjacent power interests thay have persisted for the last century. They are corporate, progressive, non-Jewish, and anti-nation-state. There are familiar names in that sphere, like Bill Gates and the Rockefeller family. These are often the subject of silly conspiracy content but there is some truth there. The point is, Israel and its people are in some way in opposition to the globalism agenda. This doesn't mean that Israel is oppressed, and it doesn't mean that it's something Americans should support — I would classify if as a rogue state and sever our alliance with it, but that's not happening soon. But again, the fact that Israel is vaxxed to the maxx shows that the insidious aspect of health care and vaccine programs is something that also harms the citizens of geopolitically privileged people like Israelis.

The western progressive heritage that emerged maybe in the late 19th century (scientism, Darwinism, Planned Parenthood eugenics, League of Nations, NATO, open borders, dumb education, etc) is moved by a deeper spiritual Satanism that would necessarily oppose the preservation of nations and nation-states. Jews are able to preserve their national interests better than anyone in the western world because they're the best and least scrupulous at the political game. But all I would say is to remember that the world belongs to Satan, not to Jews or any particular people of outsized influence.

PeskyPeater

Think again.
I dont need to think this through.
Even stronger, I havent even watched the video and I know how utter nonsense this is :D

Im not going to participate in such childish waste of time, for NOBODY can do annything about these thinsg. fact!

everything discussed in these typical threads is absolutly silly and futile

Texon

I dont need to think this through.
Even stronger, I havent even watched the video and I know how utter nonsense this is :D

Im not going to participate in such childish waste of time, for NOBODY can do annything about these thinsg. fact!

everything discussed in these typical threads is absolutly silly and futile
It's a military op from start to finish. With respect, that's all I have to say about it.

Mossy

Looks to me like the guy is bored out of his mind and just playing with his hands. I doubt he is signaling anything to McConnell in that video.
I would have to second this comment. There's a reason conspiracy theorists get a bad rap: no discernment. I'm not trying to pick a fight or make anyone look bad, just desiring more discernment in our hyper information age.

Texon

I think most people simply have trouble believing a group like this could even exist.

Mossy

I think most people simply have trouble believing a group like this could even exist.
That is probably true. And I'd guess they have trouble believing it out of fear.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom