Trump convincingly shown as controlled opposition

This video is a few months old, but I just came across it, so here's the share:

View: https://youtu.be/Nv6GTQUE6nw

The first 25-ish minutes make a clear cut case that Trump was put forth as a controlled opposition by the church of Satan.

The last portion discusses some nuances of 5G causing symptoms of the modern plague using 60gHz frequencies.

God wins, pick Him.

2 Peter 3:9
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Tbone107

Let me preface this by saying I haven’t watched it but will if I have time.

I just have a hard time believing that all the evil he opened people up to going on in the shadows for this to be the case.

I just can’t agree with the idea that Trump is just a performance for a psyop due to the fact in my mind he has disseminated the Republican “cult” of sheep.

While Trump has a passionate following there is zero doubt in my mind that if he started to promote mandatory vaccination, vaccine passports, or any other NWO agenda his “followers” would immediately abandon him for what he is.

I think the has created a cult of a lot of free thinkers, and if that was a psyop plan from the DS/NWO they are even dumber than I originally thought.

yerrag

Trump's golden or orange mane is the last thing left afloat of a ship that will sink, a fitting reminder that all things shiny are just eye candy. He is a Zion First America Last president, just as the others preceding and succeeding him were, and will always be. Forever and ever. Amen.

The best US presidents were the ones who died before their time. Assassinated. The were America First.

A great country would have been a country that would not run out of people to carry the America First torch. It has a shallow pool of great leaders, who would stick their finger at Zion, and die for it, and be succeeded by another who would stick an even bigger and fatter mid-finger at the Zionists. With each passing of the torch, you would have a president with just one humongous mid-finger lobbing missiles at the Zionists.

That would be the end of Zion. And the return of peace and health to the whole planet.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Trump's golden or orange mane is the last thing left afloat of a ship that will sink, a fitting reminder that all things shiny are just eye candy. He is a Zion First America Last president, just as the others preceding and succeeding him were, and will always be. Forever and ever. Amen.

The best US presidents were the ones who died before their time. Assassinated. The were America First.

A great country would have been a country that would not run out of people to carry the America First torch. It has a shallow pool of great leaders, who would stick their finger at Zion, and die for it, and be succeeded by another who would stick an even bigger and fatter mid-finger at the Zionists. With each passing of the torch, you would have a president with just one humongous mid-finger lobbing missiles at the Zionists.

That would be the end of Zion. And the return of peace and health to the whole planet.

There is just one thing I can't get my head around. Why would the Zionist destroy the entire Israeli population by essentially achieving the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination rates there? Israel is a small country and not much money can be made from selling say 6mil vaccines there. In effect, Israel and its population are serving as the true clinical trial the Pfizer vaccine never had. So, they were truly sold out as guinea pigs. Some of the Israelis who got the vaccine are arguably powerful people. Maybe not at the true global-ruling Zionist level, but powerful enough to cause serious trouble for the elite if the vaccine thing turns into a genocidal fiasco. Is it possible that the Zionists may win the Darwin awards this year? I mean, maybe they so completely believed in their own lunacy of AI and transhumanism being the future of life, that they eagerly injected themselves and their own people with DNA-modifying poison and now the Darwinian clock is ticking??

yerrag

There is just one thing I can't get my head around. Why would the Zionist destroy the entire Israeli population by essentially achieving the world's highest COVID-19 vaccination rates there? Israel is a small country and not much money can be made from selling say 6mil vaccines there. In effect, Israel and its population are serving as the true clinical trial the Pfizer vaccine never had. So, they were truly sold out as guinea pigs. Some of the Israelis who got the vaccine are arguably powerful people. Maybe not at the true global-ruling Zionist level, but powerful enough to cause serious trouble for the elite if the vaccine thing turns into a genocidal fiasco. Is it possible that the Zionists may win the Darwin awards this year? I mean, maybe they so completely believed in their own lunacy of AI and transhumanism being the future of life, that they eagerly injected themselves and their own people with DNA-modifying poison and now the Darwinian clock is ticking??
I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing done to the Jews in the Holocaust were done again in this new saga. Last century, the Zionists already had tight control of media. It was easy for them to feed the flames leading to both world wars. It was easy also for them to rile up the humiliated German people to mob anger and to commit acts against Jews that were of racial hate. It was only a matter of ratcheting up the propaganda to blow up the grandiosity of the Holocaust in order to make the Zionists more powerful by mere association with the Jewish victims of the exaggerated Holocaust.

In effect, the Jews who died in the Holocaust were used as a means to attain victim power by the Zionists.

The Zionist have no love for fellow Jews. This time, the Jewish population is once again another enabler for the Zionists to gain further power and control.

yerrag

Another possibility is that just as China served as the template for the rest of the world in how to handle the COVID-19 plandemic, Israel is going to be used as the template for how the world is going to end the plandemic.

Israel will show the world that total population vaccination is the only way to end the plandemic.

So by smoke and mirrors, through total control of media, the Zionists will create this illusion. Fake tests showing contagion before vaccination, and the same fake tests showing pandemic eradication. Fake attribution to COVID of deaths prior to vaccination, and then back to honest attribution of cause of deaths to create the appearance of reduction in deaths from COVID as a result of vaccination.

China was used as the template by which the world responds to the pandemic, which fed the waves, with response to a wave further subjecting populations to sickness and deaths, and each worsening cycle being used to create a sense of crisis that leaves the world in a hostage situation that leaves it to choose between vaccination or slow death.

Israel will then show that total vaccination is the only way out. And governments will follow. It will be hard to refute Israel's experience.

But as I said, it is all smoke and mirrors. Because Zionists control all media, the smoke and mirrors will be seen as reality by the whole world.

Pretty much everyone gets vaccinated, with or against their will. As a Covidian motto goes " No one is safe until all is safe."
Then the world waits while the time bomb inside each of us unravels. What form of chimera we become, or whether or how we survive, or whether we exist or live - is going to be an endless list of possibilities. And then the preachers will come out in full force and tell us to be thankful for our blessings. That while we can't change who we are, we can change our attitude. We have an indomitable spirit - such is the homo sapiens II!

Last edited:

yerrag

For all you know, the Israeli population may be given a different vaccine - placebo, or something less harmful than mRNA - sparing them of future genocide.

Sam321

This video is a few months old, but I just came across it, so here's the share:

View: https://youtu.be/Nv6GTQUE6nw

The first 25-ish minutes make a clear cut case that Trump was put forth as a controlled opposition by the church of Satan.

The last portion discusses some nuances of 5G causing symptoms of the modern plague using 60gHz frequencies.

God wins, pick Him.

2 Peter 3:9
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Old news. Course he is controlled opposition. Its incredible after all the electoral fraud and being backstabbed by every politician that they vote for, muricans still think that "my guy" is gonna get voted in. lulz.

Nfinkelstein

Yeah, it's hard to tell the difference in the labels for saline solution and Pfizer mRNA vaccines, in French, when you're French.
lol. I'm imagining that the saline was reserved for the elites. This was rumored for awhile, but now is the first semi-proof that I've seen.

yerrag

lol. I'm imagining that the saline was reserved for the elites. This was rumored for awhile, but now is the first semi-proof that I've seen.
I wonder how much leftover Pfizer vaccines from Israel would fetch on Ebay.

yerrag

haha. I like it. This could be a great business opportunity.
Only for the elites though, as shipping alone would be prohibitively pricey as vaccines have to be stored in subzero temps.

Pablo Cruise

Amazing the slew of non stories around Trump. I wonder why people forget the other choice, big govt, fascism, open borders and on an on. When I read the creative stories around Trump, I think people need to look at the other side and see what they offer......it is not much unless you love billionaires treating us like cattle. People have no idea how Biden and I presume Obama in the background want to changed the rules for their success forever, ie, packing the courts and telling us we are allowed a hamburger once a month. Wake up people.

yerrag

Only for the elites though, as shipping alone would be prohibitively pricey as vaccines have to be stored in subzero temps.
Not all, but the mRNA especially

Nemo

This is happening everywhere. There are stories out about it happening at a Walgreens in North Carolina, also at Mackenzie Health Center, also a research university hospital.

The vaccine vials are shipped with vials of saline diluent that are supposed to be mixed with the vaccine vials. Instead they've been injecting the diluent into people as if it were the vaccine.

Nemo

Let me preface this by saying I haven’t watched it but will if I have time.

I just have a hard time believing that all the evil he opened people up to going on in the shadows for this to be the case.

I just can’t agree with the idea that Trump is just a performance for a psyop due to the fact in my mind he has disseminated the Republican “cult” of sheep.

While Trump has a passionate following there is zero doubt in my mind that if he started to promote mandatory vaccination, vaccine passports, or any other NWO agenda his “followers” would immediately abandon him for what he is.

I think the has created a cult of a lot of free thinkers, and if that was a psyop plan from the DS/NWO they are even dumber than I originally thought.

I agree with you.

But I am highly troubled by his promotion of the vaccines.

My current hypothesis is that he knew from September 2019 that a bioweapon developed at Ft. Detrick had been released in Wuhan, where it should never have been. The bioweapon wouldn't live up to its hype, but he couldn't know that in the early months. And besides, he's a germaphobe.

But it's long past time for him to wake up.

yerrag

This, but I can't understand it.
When was the last time a ruler cared more about his subjects than he cared for his own ruling class and stayed long enough in power?

The ruler would rather hand over power to a ruling class from another country than to hand over power to a countryman from a lower class, much less a plebe.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom