Trump convincingly shown as controlled opposition

Nemo

Old news. Course he is controlled opposition. Its incredible after all the electoral fraud and being backstabbed by every politician that they vote for, muricans still think that "my guy" is gonna get voted in. lulz.

Forensic audit is being carried out in Maricopa County, Arizona as I type this.

They are passing the ballots under UV light. We were told the military had legitimate ballots watermarked.

We already know Trump votes got counted as 0.75 votes by the Dominion machines, while Biden votes were counted as 1.25 votes. This has been found in every county where they've looked. And it still wasn't enough to give Biden the election, so they flipped more votes at a ClA hacking base in Frankfurt and also via an Italian national security satellite rented by the Vatican.

And we know there were millions of illegitimate ballots from China counted that were preprinted for Biden.

We're in the middle of a war and the ending may still be good.

Sam321

Forensic audit is being carried out in Maricopa County, Arizona as I type this.

They are passing the ballots under UV light. We were told the military had legitimate ballots watermarked.

We already know Trump votes got counted as 0.75 votes by the Dominion machines, while Biden votes were counted as 1.25 votes. This has been found in every county where they've looked. And it still wasn't enough to give Biden the election, so they flipped more votes at a ClA hacking base in Frankfurt and also via an Italian national security satellite rented by the Vatican.

And we know there were millions of illegitimate ballots from China counted that were preprinted for Biden.

We're in the middle of a war and the ending may still be good.
What does this have to do with my statement?

Tarmander

Conspiracies are often correct in their broad implications, but wrong in their details

I can't stand these types of videos because it's just turtles all the way down

Jon2547

There is not dime's worth of difference between the two parties.

Nemo

What does this have to do with my statement?

I'm saying the majority will get their guy.

I'm saying the election is connected to the Covid battles.

I'm saying the bad guys aren't going to win.

Sam321

I'm saying the majority will get their guy.

I'm saying the election is connected to the Covid battles.

I'm saying the bad guys aren't going to win.
Lol no matter who wins, we lose.

Nemo

Lol no matter who wins, we lose.

You feel discouraged. I can understand that.

I feel like we're winning. We just learned Rune didn't get the vax. That made my day. Vax demand has crashed with at least 62% turning down the vax, probably more.

For the first time in U.S. history, we're doing a real forensic audit of a state election and that will spread to other states. The country might actually work if politicians can be voted out by actual citizens and political parties have to build real coalitions again.

These forums are amazing. We're all helping each other get well.

Life is good.

Tbone107

I feel like we're winning. We just learned Rune didn't get the vax. That made my day. Vax demand has crashed with at least 62% turning down the vax, probably more.

For the first time in U.S. history, we're doing a real forensic audit of a state election and that will spread to other states. The country might actually work if politicians can be voted out by actual citizens and political parties have to build real coalitions again.

Life is good.
??????

yerrag

Life is good.
So far.

Not sure everyone is similarly situated and placed as you. Just hope that feeling spreads though. In a very dark moment though, though you may say there is no way to go but up. You may also say that the moment of deep darkness ushers in the dawn. But right now, the Zionists are owning us all.

Last edited:

Nemo

So far.

Not sure everyone is similarly situated and placed as you. Just hope that feeling spreads though. In a very dark moment though, though you may say there is no way to go but up. You may also say that the moment of deep darkness ushers in the dawn. But right now, the Zionists are owning us all.

My friend who's a military contractor told me about a year ago to prepare for seven years' war. He meant unconventional warfare around the world (information warfare, cyber warfare, bio warfare, etc.) breaking out sporadically into hot war.

So only six to go!

yerrag

My friend who's a military contractor told me about a year ago to prepare for seven years' war. He meant unconventional warfare around the world (information warfare, cyber warfare, bio warfare, etc.) breaking out sporadically into hot war.

So only six to go!
The COVID war is ongoing. It is very much a psyop. It is a propaganda war of the highest order. All smoke and mirrors. People are mostly low-information people, and the more educated, the more low-information. In the current environment of fear from the big bad wolf virus, people are afraid to go out and feel the wind and do a spot check on reality. They rely on mainstream media and censored social media. When I throw reading material from my independent sources that counters their mainstream sources, they refuse to even read them. They are wholesale suffering from autism spectrum disorder, as they are unable to remap their brains and refocus. They are anally tied to the perception fed by propaganda. These are people I know from growing up together in school.

I can talk to the regular guy on the street who lives a hand to mouth existence, and they can understand there is nothing to worry about COVID-wise. But I can't convince college graduates and high IQ Mensa types.

Yeah. And we're losing the war.

Nemo

The COVID war is ongoing. It is very much a psyop. It is a propaganda war of the highest order. All smoke and mirrors. People are mostly low-information people, and the more educated, the more low-information. In the current environment of fear from the big bad wolf virus, people are afraid to go out and feel the wind and do a spot check on reality. They rely on mainstream media and censored social media. When I throw reading material from my independent sources that counters their mainstream sources, they refuse to even read them. They are wholesale suffering from autism spectrum disorder, as they are unable to remap their brains and refocus. They are anally tied to the perception fed by propaganda. These are people I know from growing up together in school.

I can talk to the regular guy on the street who lives a hand to mouth existence, and they can understand there is nothing to worry about COVID-wise. But I can't convince college graduates and high IQ Mensa types.

Yeah. And we're losing the war.

Yerrag, I love your vision. I love your bluntness.

Only disagreement is I see signs that we're winning. The elite crime bosses aren't piling into precious metals for nothing.

Bootselectric

Only disagreement is I see signs that we're winning. The elite crime bosses aren't piling into precious metals for nothing.
They are piling into precious metals? Do you have a source for that?

I wonder because gold is at October 2012 levels, silver at June 2012 levels and both are erratic.
Only lithium, palladium, platinum and uranium are in a constructive uptrend.

Nemo

They are piling into precious metals? Do you have a source for that?

I wonder because gold is at October 2012 levels, silver at June 2012 levels and both are erratic.
Only lithium, palladium, platinum and uranium are in a constructive uptrend.

Have you looked at the charts heading into August 2020?

There was no reason for that move other than elite panic as the feds began seizing skyscrapers bought with laundered money. All of Hunter's friends started losing their high-end real estate holdings.

The catalytic converter on my old Honda Element was just sawed off and stolen while I parked at high noon on a busy weekend at a popular hiking spot. The mechanic told me it's an epidemic because of the value of the precious metals in them.

Jessie

I don't know about "controlled opposition," but you get what you see with Trump. What do I see? In a word...foolishness. He's basically a paleoconservative that revamped the old Pat Buchanan model from the 90s. In fact saying controlled opposition wouldn't be quite right in my opinion. One of the basic popular concerns was the fact the mainstream liberal establishment couldn't control him. Of course that didn't make him good either, as we all bear witnessed to. Increase drone strikes in Yemen, protectionist trade policies, war on immigration, pro police state, anti-gun, etc.

Nemo

I don't know about "controlled opposition," but you get what you see with Trump. What do I see? In a word...foolishness. He's basically a paleoconservative that revamped the old Pat Buchanan model from the 90s. In fact saying controlled opposition wouldn't be quite right in my opinion. One of the basic popular concerns was the fact the mainstream liberal establishment couldn't control him. Of course that didn't make him good either, as we all bear witnessed to. Increase drone strikes in Yemen, protectionist trade policies, war on immigration, pro police state, anti-gun, etc.

Except Trump WAS good. Even if all he had accomplished was keeping the sociopath Hillary Clinton out of office, it would have been enough.

He got the first major rises at the low end of wages in America since the late 1960s. Black home ownership was skyrocketing, and it wasn't based on liar loans and balloon mortgages, but on breadwinner jobs. Do you have any idea the human happiness that represents?

He got right to try. He ended U.S. participation in the Paris Accords, the chief purpose of which was to enrich China and their globalist debt holders and people like Al Gore, who are using climate change to develop a way to charge us rent on air.

He kept us out of new wars and brought troops home.

His protectionist trade policies were the best thing to happen to U.S. wages and jobs since the '60s and the first major act against China's spying, China's theft of our intellectual property, China predatory trade practices, and China's Nazi death camps for Uighurs. Even better, it put the screws to the globalists who bought up trillions of dollars of China's debt and are now COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT that they are going to lose their money. That refusal to sacrifice American workers to global elites was the best act of a president I've seen in my adult life.

Trump's war on immigration was the same as Caesar Chavez's. Can't bring up wages until you stop jerks like the Koch brothers from constantly undercutting the power of workers with mass immigration. The only reason Democrats like Pelosi want open borders is because they get so much money from the drug cartels.

And he accomplished all this despite total opposition from the crime syndicate Uniparty.

Trump's only big mistake in my view was the vaccine and not fighting the Bat Plague Hoax lockdowns and mask mandates harder.

But he'll be back as president soon. Democrats lost in court in Arizona yet again today. He may redeem that mistake.

Miggie

Except Trump WAS good. Even if all he had accomplished was keeping the sociopath Hillary Clinton out of office, it would have been enough.

He got the first major rises at the low end of wages in America since the late 1960s. Black home ownership was skyrocketing, and it wasn't based on liar loans and balloon mortgages, but on breadwinner jobs. Do you have any idea the human happiness that represents?

He got right to try. He ended U.S. participation in the Paris Accords, the chief purpose of which was to enrich China and their globalist debt holders and people like Al Gore, who are using climate change to develop a way to charge us rent on air.

He kept us out of new wars and brought troops home.

His protectionist trade policies were the best thing to happen to U.S. wages and jobs since the '60s and the first major act against China's spying, China's theft of our intellectual property, China predatory trade practices, and China's Nazi death camps for Uighurs. Even better, it put the screws to the globalists who bought up trillions of dollars of China's debt and are now COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT that they are going to lose their money. That refusal to sacrifice American workers to global elites was the best act of a president I've seen in my adult life.

Trump's war on immigration was the same as Caesar Chavez's. Can't bring up wages until you stop jerks like the Koch brothers from constantly undercutting the power of workers with mass immigration. The only reason Democrats like Pelosi want open borders is because they get so much money from the drug cartels.

And he accomplished all this despite total opposition from the crime syndicate Uniparty.

Trump's only big mistake in my view was the vaccine and not fighting the Bat Plague Hoax lockdowns and mask mandates harder.

But he'll be back as president soon. Democrats lost in court in Arizona yet again today. He may redeem that mistake.

This could also be a move to awaken more people. normally these vaccines take over years to develop, now they where rushed in a few months. These vaccines are already piling up the bodies so its an other way of showing big pharma cant be trusted.

In a war people always die. in these days ignorance is a choice. The people that will take the vaccine and will die from it made their own choice, for the most part.

yerrag

Glad we appreciate and aspire towards the same things.

Would be happy to hear of how well and deep founded your optimism is. Is there some mass awakening coming or where the masses are snapped out of deep stupor or from a spell cast on them?

Bootselectric

Have you looked at the charts heading into August 2020?

There was no reason for that move other than elite panic as the feds began seizing skyscrapers bought with laundered money. All of Hunter's friends started losing their high-end real estate holdings.

The catalytic converter on my old Honda Element was just sawed off and stolen while I parked at high noon on a busy weekend at a popular hiking spot. The mechanic told me it's an epidemic because of the value of the precious metals in them.

Of course, I've seen the charts heading into August. Still no evidence for the elite buying precious metals like crazy. Why did it drop afterwards? You think the elite buys high and sells low? Or is just JPM manipulating commodities? :D

Sorry for your Honda, but this is but one mechanic assuming something... no evidence.

When everyone expects an inflation due to enormous FED printing money, then we should look out for deflationary tendencies. Maybe the Bitcoin tulip will erase some liquidity. Tax raises are on their way in most countries of the world etc.

But in the end, nobody knows for sure what's going to happen. I'll let the market show me.

Nemo

Of course, I've seen the charts heading into August. Still no evidence for the elite buying precious metals like crazy. Why did it drop afterwards? You think the elite buys high and sells low? Or is just JPM manipulating commodities? :D

Sorry for your Honda, but this is but one mechanic assuming something... no evidence.

When everyone expects an inflation due to enormous FED printing money, then we should look out for deflationary tendencies. Maybe the Bitcoin tulip will erase some liquidity. Tax raises are on their way in most countries of the world etc.

But in the end, nobody knows for sure what's going to happen. I'll let the market show me.

You can look online and see endless news stories about the epidemic of catalytic converter thefts because of the price surge in precious metals.

When market prices soar like that it's because elites are buying, numbnut.

Little people's inflation expectations don't move the market a nickel.

You know nothing about markets, and why there is profit taking near important highs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom