Interesting Twitter thread about living with the Hazda Tribe- very peaty!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I love this thread. :hearteyes:

Nomane Euger

@ddjd hi,the way hadzas live is interesting,anthony dis-gustin-g is biais,"Here are the 13 things I learned about human health along the way.""1. Meat > Plants."so hadza eat a small amount of plants and more meat,it mean meat>plants for human health?to then end up with a claim he doesnt believe himself"ust because this is the way the Hadza live doesn't mean this is the way every human needs to live. "Humans are adaptable and can thrive in many ways of living"just one exemple of his cognitive dissonance

L

Lord Cola

Sensationalist twitter thread with no practical data presented.

baudoman

frannybananny

Little water
No fiber
Eat berries but spit out the seeds!!
Walk a lot and sometimes sprint
Organ meats are prized
Honey is ultimate prize
Laugh, tell stories and live without stress
They "work" making bows or hunting no more than 4 hours a day

READ THE WHOLE THREAD

View: https://twitter.com/dranthonygustin/status/1506996684756193280?t=96rY275isjXuL1DTDH0oRA&s=19

I just finished reading this Twitter thread about the hunting trip.... fascinating! I signed up for his newsletter and then started reading his articles on his site. One interesting one was his experiment with ketosis. My n=1 Ketosis Research Experiment Results | Dr. Anthony Gustin
This podcast covers the Hadza's in detail. It sounds like Gustin may have been with Saladino during the trip, as the details are very similar to what Saladino says:

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/diet-lifestyle-of-the-hadza-tribe-discussion-between/id1286870871?i=1000513827477

Yes, they made the podcast together after the trip.

kaybb

Nfinkelstein

This is interesting but only in a scientific way. I would say the obvious - they appear to have little intelligence, they never bathe, they live rather like a pack of animals. It's not noble, it's tragic. And it's cringe when white people pretend otherwise. Both Christians and non-Christians have tried to modernize the hadza several times and it hasn't worked, presumably because they lack the IQ.

Nomane Euger

This is interesting but only in a scientific way. I would say the obvious - they appear to have little intelligence, they never bathe, they live rather like a pack of animals. It's not noble, it's tragic. And it's cringe when white people pretend otherwise. Both Christians and non-Christians have tried to modernize the hadza several times and it hasn't worked, presumably because they lack the IQ.
hi,iam not sure if you make an association beteen having little intelligence and not bathing ,if you do,you are wrong,bathing isnt cause by being more intelligent than the other.whats tragic is that you think that these persons are tragic because they dont engage into a ritualistic pratice such as bathing wich does not have any absolute value/benefit,and can be detrimental depending wich water you use.modernity has a whole has no absolute value/benefit,most peoples are not experiencing a high degree of happyness physical and mental well bein ,and fullness,so the fact that according to you hadza are resistants to apply moderns or christians rituals that have no absolute value,that might make them feel worst,and that failed to make "modern"peoples happy,and some participate into making some "modern" peoples unhappy,is a sign of intelligence from the hadza,not a lack of it.intelligence is not being a neurotic embrassing rituals because some peoples try to apply them on you independently of how it make you feel.dangerous mindset there

Last edited:

Nfinkelstein

hi,iam not sure if you make an association beteen having little intelligence and not bathing ,if you do,you are wrong,bathing isnt cause by being more intelligent than the other.whats tragic is that you think that these persons are tragic because they dont engage into a ritualistic pratice such as bathing wich does not have any absolute value/benefit,and can be detrimental depending wich water you use.modernity has a whole has no absolute value/benefit,most peoples are not experiencing a high degree of happyness physical and mental well bein ,and fullness,so the fact that according to you hadza are resistants to apply moderns or christians rituals that have no absolute value,that might make them feel worst,and that failed to make "modern"peoples happy,and some participate into making some "modern" peoples unhappy,is a sign of intelligence from the hadza,not a lack of it.intelligence is not being a neurotic embrassing rituals because some peoples try to apply them on you independently of how it make you feel.dangerous mindset there
Yes definitely, they are the intelligent ones, I see it now.

Back
Top Bottom