Nature.com article- more proof of shedding!!

sugarisgreat

Shedding was real for me.
My husband had the Moderna vaccine, and after "intimacy," my foot and leg hurt so bad I could barely walk.
I do not have a good metabolism (chronic dieting) and am 51-it was neurological pain.
When he started talking about a booster, I finally had to tell him as he is one to dismiss anything that isn't "mainstream,"
You can imagine his response, but there is something in this stuff that targets "the weak."
It is a Nazi shot to get rid of the undesirables, just like in WW2.

tankasnowgod

Shedding was real for me.
My husband had the Moderna vaccine, and after "intimacy," my foot and leg hurt so bad I could barely walk.

If this counts as "shedding," then it applies to many other classes of drugs, including chemotherapy.

There are many precautions you should take during chemotherapy treatment, including those related to sexual activity. Knowing when it’s safe to have sex after chemotherapy depends on various factors including your physical health, emotional well-being, and comfort level.

According to a 2014 article reviewTrusted Source, sex is generally considered safe during chemotherapy treatment as long as safe sex practices are in place. These include preventing pregnancy, protecting against infection, and avoiding exposing a partner to chemotherapy in bodily fluids like vaginal fluids or semen.

It’s not known whether chemotherapy drugs can be passed to your partner through bodily fluids. Because of this, the recommendation is to use a condom for vaginal or anal sex or a dental dam for oral sex for at least 48 to 72 hours after treatment.

This can help prevent or at least minimize the passing of bodily fluids. If you’re in a sexual relationship, talk with your doctor about the safety of passing bodily fluids while receiving chemotherapy treatment.

P

Peatness

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Keywords - skin penetrating

Great finds

tankasnowgod

Why is it so hard to admit you are wrong, Tanka?

I'm open to the concept, but so far "Team Shed!" has provided very little to back up their case. So far, in this thread, there is a (irrelevant) study conducted in 2020 (which kicked off the thread), some out of context comments by Lee Merritt, some pictures from social media, some anecdotal claims that have easy, traditional disease explanations, and a bunch of "true believers," not unlike the Covid crowd. No way that would hold up in any serious fact finding court, and I'm more "Innocent until proven guilty" when it comes to things that can be proven or disproven in this realm.

I'm open to the concept if some good evidence emerges, but none has. It's like Ben Fulford's take on extra terrestrials- "I keep hearing this talk of a secret space program and aliens from another planet, but all I know is that I can't go buy a ticket to Mars, and I don't see little green men running around in the streets, you know?"

You guys can cower in fear of "Da sPikEy ProTeiNz!" all you want, but I have continued to live life as normal as possible. I go shopping every week in fairly crowded stores with no mask, have been to Vegas three times since January 2021, eaten at restaurants, and such, and I have not been the slightest sick yet (truthfully, since Feb 2020). No doubt I have been around several people that have taken the demonvax, and I haven't experienced any "shedding" effect, nor seen any good proof posted here or elsewhere that it's happening to any significant degree.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

I'm open to the concept, but so far "Team Shed!" has provided very little to back up their case. So far, in this thread, there is a (irrelevant) study conducted in 2020 (which kicked off the thread), some out of context comments by Lee Merritt, some pictures from social media, some anecdotal claims that have easy, traditional disease explanations, and a bunch of "true believers," not unlike the Covid crowd. No way that would hold up in any serious fact finding court, and I'm more "Innocent until proven guilty" when it comes to things that can be proven or disproven in this realm.

I'm open to the concept if some good evidence emerges, but none has. It's like Ben Fulford's take on extra terrestrials- "I keep hearing this talk of a secret space program and aliens from another planet, but all I know is that I can't go buy a ticket to Mars, and I don't see little green men running around in the streets, you know?"
Waiting for a study proving dangers of vaccines from the current medical establishment is like waiting for a study proving the dangers of EMF financed by telco.

The anecdotal evidence is so overwhelming you can't just shrug it.

I don't want it to be true either. But sadly, it most likely is

tankasnowgod

Guys check out the new Ray interview with Danny and Georgi.....

GEUSS WHAT!! RAY BELIEVES IN SHEDDING.....

Cannot wait to hear what @tankasnowgod thinks...???

Go to 2 hours, 3 minutes and 30 seconds in...

View: https://youtu.be/Pdb_xOl3GJY

Ya got too much wax between ya ears, cause Ray said no such thing.

His quote-

"Once you get the RNA in, doesn't matter whether it's free RNA that comes into you after being shed by someone who was vaccinated, most likely in an exosome form...."

He's acknowledging the possibility.

But....... so what? There still isn't any solid evidence that, if this happens, it's causing any illness. It didn't cause any for me.

tankasnowgod

Waiting for a study proving dangers of vaccines from the current medical establishment is like waiting for a study proving the dangers of EMF financed by telco.
I know the vaccines are dangerous. I never said otherwise. I've been stauchly against taking any this entire time. I've been following the VAERS data quite closely.

What I dispute is this idea of "harm to the unvaxxed from the vaxxed by shedding." I've seen zero good evidence of that.
The anecdotal evidence is so overwhelming you can't just shrug it.
It you are talking about dangers of the vaccine, true. If you're talking about shedding, I don't believe it. Nor do I think 70 or so reports plus some random social media posts are "overwhelming," not when there are billions of untainted people in the world.
I don't want it to be true either. But sadly, it most likely is

What "evidence" did you base your opinion that "shedding is dangerous to the unvaxxed" on? Please reference it, because again, all I see is hearsay.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Ya got too much wax between ya ears, cause Ray said no such thing.

His quote-

"Once you get the RNA in, doesn't matter whether it's free RNA that comes into you after being shed by someone who was vaccinated, most likely in an exosome form...."

He's acknowledging the possibility.

But....... so what? There still isn't any solid evidence that, if this happens, it's causing any illness. It didn't cause any for me.
Jesus you are beyond dumb. I'm literally wasting my time responding now

tankasnowgod

Jesus you are beyond dumb. I'm literally wasting my time responding now

Okay, so let's say shedding is "real," whatever that means. What are you doing to protect yourself from it? Are you locking down? Masking up? Making sure friends or family and anyone you are dating/intimate with never take the vaccine? Hiding in your basement? These are the things Nemo suggested, and she was the firmest believer.

How big a threat is it, and what does it do? Is it a common cold? Instant Alzheimer's? Myocarditis? Shouldn't unvaxxed men be coming down with this too, at an alarming rate, if the vaccines have the same effect via "shedding" on the unvaxxed? How is this "Shedding" that has been so overwhelming proven, but yet somehow I have been immune to for the past 9 months despite taking zero precautions, and going out of my way to be around people, the majority who were likely vaxxed?

If the evidence is "overwhelming," these should be easy questions to answer.

But truthfully, your "proof" is very poor. A Nature article that focused on a time period before the demonvaxes came out. Random pictures on social media. People coming down with Shingles, which is caused by the herpes zoster virus. Offhand comments by Peat and other doctors, that suggest a plausible mechanism.

Vileplume

I’ve been stuck in a small room with ~30 vaxxed high schoolers for a month and a half, and I have no symptoms that I can ascribe to shedding. In fact, my health has improved since the school year started.

The possibility of shedding freaks me out, and if it’s real and common it could potentially have long-term harmful effects, like Nemo said some animal study effects translate to like 3-7 years in human time. Still, if someone is headed toward death at such a rapid rate, you would expect plenty of symptoms warning of that. Or, maybe it’s the sort of thing where you catch a virus and your body attacks itself in response and you die quickly.

Anyway, I’ve been taking precautions with all the anti-inflammatory things Peat recommends and I have not experienced shedding yet.

BearWithMe

I know the vaccines are dangerous. I never said otherwise. I've been stauchly against taking any this entire time. I've been following the VAERS data quite closely.

What I dispute is this idea of "harm to the unvaxxed from the vaxxed by shedding." I've seen zero good evidence of that.

It you are talking about dangers of the vaccine, true. If you're talking about shedding, I don't believe it. Nor do I think 70 or so reports plus some random social media posts are "overwhelming," not when there are billions of untainted people in the world.

What "evidence" did you base your opinion that "shedding is dangerous to the unvaxxed" on? Please reference it, because again, all I see is hearsay.
My relative is a gynecologist. He have seen more unvaxxed women complaining about losing their menses since the vaxxing started than he have seen in previous 30 years combined. He reported that to officials and got shut down.

And by the way, these women definitely don't read conspiracy websites or facebook groups, most of them can't even speak English.

The fact that this is not spoken about publicly doesn't mean it is not happening. Because again, waiting for current establishment to admit this is like waiting for telco to admit EMF is dangerous, or waiting for Cargill to admit that PUFA is toxic

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I’ve been stuck in a small room with ~30 vaxxed high schoolers for a month and a half, and I have no symptoms that I can ascribe to shedding. In fact, my health has improved since the school year started.

The possibility of shedding freaks me out, and if it’s real and common it could potentially have long-term harmful effects, like Nemo said some animal study effects translate to like 3-7 years in human time. Still, if someone is headed toward death at such a rapid rate, you would expect plenty of symptoms warning of that. Or, maybe it’s the sort of thing where you catch a virus and your body attacks itself in response and you die quickly.

Anyway, I’ve been taking precautions with all the anti-inflammatory things Peat recommends and I have not experienced shedding yet.
I’m with you. I was delivering babies of vaccinated women and working alongside vaccinated doctors and similarly my health was improving due to other measures I was taking during those months. My period was never abnormal, late, heavy, irregular bleeding etc. so I can’t really get down with the shedding thing as such.

i have experienced hives, neurological symptoms, menstrual changes, strange head aches and allergies throughout different times in my life due to stress and other unknown assaults on my health way before covid was a thing so I’m with @tankasnowgod reasoning here. Just like everyone trying to prove shedding is real claiming internet anecdotes regarding symptoms to vaccinated people counts, well by that logicy my own testimony counts as “proof” for the shedding being mostly harmless, if it is happening at all and my body is ramping up resources to defend it...

AdoTintor

Just like everyone trying to prove shedding is real claiming internet anecdotes regarding symptoms to vaccinated people counts, well by that logicy my own testimony counts as “proof” for the shedding being mostly harmless,

Some people on this forum report that, after the shot, they're feeling fine and doing well. However, they do not then claim that this means that the vaccines cannot cause some people harm.

LUH 3417

Some people on this forum report that, after the shot, they're feeling fine and doing well. However, they do not then claim that this means that the vaccines cannot cause some people harm.
Sure, I agree. I am speaking to my own experience, so if we’re going to conduct a rudimentary scientific experiment and collect surveys based on personal accounts, I am participating via my previous post.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals