My stack for testosterone, anxiety, inflammation and muscle growth: reasonable?

aadrock

Any other dopaminergics you reccomend that aren't expensive and effective? Mucuna?
Maybe something like uridine is good. Works well for myself. Just a few weeks on then a few weeks off. Plenty of people seem to like it. Just have less than 100mg per serving to get the best I find. But if you search the forum here you will find plenty of other options. Idealabs ships worldwide but just check what you can actually import. Most stuff is pretty much over the counter so it’s fine in most countries (but not all).
I think if you get your energy levels up it will raise dopamine, raise test, lower estrogen/prolactin and hence lower anxiety etc. and by energy levels I mean getting your mitochondria producing energy properly. @Razvan is correct with his info he provides. Aspirin is good. Niacinamide. Simple things like this will help over time to increase the NAD/NADH ratio and help with a lot of things you want.

aadrock

Also as a note I would probably cycle most dopaminergics. Just in case.
As I said, getting the simple B vitamins and fat vitamins (A D E K2) will help with so much to start with.

Quelsatron

Pick one supplement to start with. Trust me, you will have a complete headache trying to figure out what's actually happening with you if you just dump 20 supplements in a pile and go to town. Then, if you're noticing improvements, you can maybe add another supplement after a month of fiddling with the first one. The more supplements you take the bigger the risk of you throwing your body out of balance, or getting poisoned by impurities, or so on.

aadrock

Pick one supplement to start with. Trust me, you will have a complete headache trying to figure out what's actually happening with you if you just dump 20 supplements in a pile and go to town. Then, if you're noticing improvements, you can maybe add another supplement after a month of fiddling with the first one. The more supplements you take the bigger the risk of you throwing your body out of balance, or getting poisoned by impurities, or so on
Spot on. Keep it simple. Start small. Understand each supplements effect. It is worth it in the long run

OP
F

faxmulder

Pick one supplement to start with. Trust me, you will have a complete headache trying to figure out what's actually happening with you if you just dump 20 supplements in a pile and go to town. Then, if you're noticing improvements, you can maybe add another supplement after a month of fiddling with the first one. The more supplements you take the bigger the risk of you throwing your body out of balance, or getting poisoned by impurities, or so on.
Thanks man, sounds legit.

Which is in your opinion the single best supplement, or the best combo, to start, considering my issues?
I was thinking at one or two among creatine, shilajit, cordyceps or a good multivitamin with the active forms of B vitamins.

Do you have any experience with ginseng, black seed oil and TMG/betaine?

Razvan

Which is in your opinion the single best supplement, or the best combo, to start, considering my issues?
I was thinking at one or two among creatine, shilajit, cordyceps or a good multivitamin with the active forms of B vitamins.

Easy supplement and first to implement must me methylene blue and you are good to go.Covers a lot of stuff on it's own.

Quelsatron

I'm a fan of vitamin D, but you could probably simplify things by lying in the sun instead. From your list I personally would pick something physiological like magnesium to start with, just because it's probably easier to understand, but I'm no expert.

OP
F

faxmulder

No prob!

That's a good question. I suspect it modulates the immune system. For example, I'm predisposed to autoimmune arthritis, but colostrum seems to help me process dairy products better and reduce joint soreness.

Of the other sups you listed here, I only have experience with cordyceps...which have been awesome! For creatine I just eat lots of red meat, with some bone broth/oxtail to balance it out. Perhaps the supplemental creatine could further optimize things.
alright I think I need to further investigate in colostrum

thanks man

Last edited:
OP
F

faxmulder

thanks guys for your feedback, pretty interesting stuff here.

it seems to me that the supps most advised are: creatine, niacinamide, B complex, fat vitamins, methylene blue. I'd add also cordyceps, as a general adaptogen which - from what I've understood - increases DHT and modulates the immune response. Shilajit seems interesting as well.

That being said, I'll follow your advise and start small, with one or two supps among the list above.

A few questions:

- a recommendation I've got is to increase mitochondria energy. Would ubiquinone/ubiquinol and PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) be helpful for this aim?

- I'm starting to suspect that my issues with overthinking, perfectionism, mild OCD tendencies (also high histamine) could be related also to undermethylation: do you think that trying TMG/betaine could be a good idea?

- do you have any experience with forskolin? I've read that it could be helpful in increasing testosterone, body recomposition and also dealing with some autoimmune diseases

aadrock

it seems to me that the supps most advised are: creatine, niacinamide, B complex, fat vitamins, methylene blue. I'd add also cordyceps, as a general adaptogen which - from what I've understood - increases DHT and modulates the immune response. Shilajit seems interesting as well.

That being said, I'll follow your advise and start small, with one or two supps among the list above.

A few questions:

- a recommendation I've got is to increase mitochondria energy. Would ubiquinone/ubiquinol and PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) be helpful for this aim?

- I'm starting to suspect that my issues with overthinking, perfectionism, mild OCD tendencies (also high histamine) could be related also to undermethylation: do you think that trying TMG/betaine could be a good idea?

- do you have any experience with forskolin? I've read that it could be helpful in increasing testosterone, body recomposition and also dealing with some autoimmune diseases
The thing is methylene blue is that it kills a few birds with the one stone. Can kill off endotoxins, increase mitochondrial energy in many areas of the cycles. Haidut things it’s top notch in many areas. This will help with gym energy and anxiety. Once again keep it simple. Maybe that and some b vitamins to get energy production up.

Then if estrogen are high or you have more issues add the fat vitamins and see how that feels.

maybe look up the link IdeaLabs Product Index
And look at estroban, energin and oxidal. Try them to start as they are good quality products that actually do stuff. There is heaps of others but they are just easy as they are high end.

not sure on the other stuff but generally glycine is good for many things. Search the forum for what it can do.

Also I think @Hans has a good article about OCD. You can look up his website or this forum for it from memory

OP
F

faxmulder

The thing is methylene blue is that it kills a few birds with the one stone. Can kill off endotoxins, increase mitochondrial energy in many areas of the cycles. Haidut things it’s top notch in many areas. This will help with gym energy and anxiety. Once again keep it simple. Maybe that and some b vitamins to get energy production up.

Then if estrogen are high or you have more issues add the fat vitamins and see how that feels.

maybe look up the link IdeaLabs Product Index
And look at estroban, energin and oxidal. Try them to start as they are good quality products that actually do stuff. There is heaps of others but they are just easy as they are high end.

not sure on the other stuff but generally glycine is good for many things. Search the forum for what it can do.

Also I think @Hans has a good article about OCD. You can look up his website or this forum for it from memory
I hope I can import methylene blue in Italy, because it looks really great.
I'll take a look for sure at IdeaLabs products and Hans' article about OCD. Thanks!

Sefton10

This would be my advice too.

Brandin

Vitamin D and K can lower empathy by lowering estrogen. When i have low estrogen i feel like this,but it's a good thing.
Estrogen dont increase empathy. Estrogen lower empathy and increases obsession with what other think of you. Try analysing deeply when in estrogenic state and when not. Actual care for others are lower with high estrogen but actual care about how others view you are higher. That feeling isnt empathy but can be confused with it if one doesnt analyse how one is feeling deeply enough. But yes empathy for people who dont have the dopaminergic empathy system will lower with k2 and d3. Empathy for actual legitimate warmhearted dopaminergic individuals will vastly increase. Basically everone with high estrogen is a manipulative backstabber controlled by their own obssesion with getting people to like them and reaching high status. Only beings actual truthfull empathy in its substance with increased estrogen is highstatus beings.

T

TheBeard

Estrogen dont increase empathy. Estrogen lower empathy and increases obsession with what other think of you. Try analysing deeply when in estrogenic state and when not. Actual care for others are lower with high estrogen but actual care about how others view you are higher. That feeling isnt empathy but can be confused with it if one doesnt analyse how one is feeling enough.

You and Ravzan look very much alike physically!
What are you on?

Razvan

Estrogen dont increase empathy. Estrogen lower empathy and increases obsession with what other think of you. Try analysing deeply when in estrogenic state and when not. Actual care for others are lower with high estrogen but actual care about how others view you are higher. That feeling isnt empathy but can be confused with it if one doesnt analyse how one is feeling deeply enough. But yes empathy for people who dont have the dopaminergic empathy system will lower with k2 and d3. Empathy for actual legitimate warmhearted dopaminergic individuals will vastly increase. Basically everone with high estrogen is a manipulative backstabber controlled by their own obssesion with getting people to like them and reaching high status. Only beings actual truthfull empathy in its substance with increased estrogen is highstatus beings.
Actually ,i agree. This is what i actually think, know and experience myself,i was lazy to explain it so deeply again since i don't have time to stay on the forum all day :)) You explained very well,i had that on my head aswell. Only DHT makes you stop caring about anything and everything,but without being a backstabber or mean,just chill and careless.

OP
F

faxmulder

Actually ,i agree. This is what i actually think, know and experience myself,i was lazy to explain it so deeply again since i don't have time to stay on the forum all day :)) You explained very well,i had that on my head aswell. Only DHT makes you stop caring about anything and everything,but without being a backstabber or mean,just chill and careless.
Is the trio shiljait + cordyceps + cistanche a good place to start for rasing DHT?
Thx man

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals