My stack for testosterone, anxiety, inflammation and muscle growth: reasonable?

faxmulder

Hi guys,

I've assembled the following stack, in order to address a few goals:

- creatine, shilajit, cordyceps, B complex (with niacinamide), vit E, vit K, vit D: testosterone, DHT, anxiety, energy, muscle growth
- berberine: gut health, lowering overall inflammation (I have an autoimmune disease)
- glycine, oleamide: increase deep sleep
- magnesium, agmatine, CoQ10, boron

Do you see any bad interaction or overlaps in the stack above?

I have a few other questions:

1. Black seed oil/Nigella Sativa is often advised for inflammation and many other benefits, do you have any experience?

2. I've seen that lysine could be helpful for anxiety issues, lowering serotonin and also improving muscle mass. Could it be a good addition to my stack? Is it necessary to pair it with arginine or citrulline, in order to not deplete them?

3. During lockdown I put a few pounds I'd like to drop, what do you advise? I've read that rhodiola and EGCG could help, but I don't know if they would affect hormones in a bad way

4. Do you think that my issues with anxiety and overthinking (but also perfectionism, high histamine, and OCD tendencies) could be related to undermethylation? If this is the case, maybe trying TMG in place of glycine could help?

5. I have issues with dry skin especially scalp, and this sometimes causes itching. What can I try to moisturize the skin from the inside?

6. Do you think that ginseng or tongkat ali would be a better combo than cordyceps + shilajit, considering my goals?

Thanks a lot to everybody!

AndrogenicJB

Hi guys,

- creatine, shilajit, cordyceps, B complex (with niacinamide), vit E, vit K, vit D: testosterone, DHT, anxiety, energy, muscle growth
- berberine: gut health, lowering overall inflammation (I have an autoimmune disease)

1. Black seed oil/Nigella Sativa is often advised for inflammation and many other benefits, do you have any experience?

2. I've seen that lysine could be helpful for anxiety issues, lowering serotonin and also improving muscle mass. Could it be a good addition to my stack? Is it necessary to pair it with arginine or citrulline, in order to not deplete them?

3. During lockdown I put a few pounds I'd like to drop, what do you advise? I've read that rhodiola and EGCG could help, but I don't know if they would affect hormones in a bad way

4. Do you think that my issues with anxiety and overthinking (but also perfectionism, high histamine, and OCD tendencies) could be related to undermethylation? If this is the case, maybe trying TMG in place of glycine could help?

5. I have issues with dry skin especially scalp, and this sometimes causes itching. What can I try to moisturize the skin from the inside?

6. Do you think that ginseng or tongkat ali would be a better combo than cordyceps + shilajit, considering my goals?

Cordyceps is unnecessary if you take shilajit as they're functions aren't worlds apart. You need some vit A as retinol. I don't know if coq10 would be beneficial. Boron is reported to be hit and miss. L-theanine might be a better option than rhodiola as its reported to lower serotonin from what I've heard. EGCG i have heard might be estrogenic. If you are looking for a methylater I would suggest choline bitartrate as it can methylate estrogen. Tongkat ali is good make sure to get the 1:200 standardized to 2.(something) eurycomanones..world a.b.s have a good one..The best stack on paper imo would be: all the fat soluble vitamins, niacinamide, glycine, taurine, Bromantane/Piracetam, gonadin(idealabs), tongkat ali, pine pollen, butea superba, shilajit, high quality cistanche, l theanine, creatine, possibly ashwaghanda and a ton of saturated fat in the diet. When getting k2 make sure its mk4, kuinone from idealabs is reported to be good.

AndrogenicJB

What's your diet like?
I'm in lockdown right now so my diet isnt perfect but when Im out I will be doing 50%carbs, 30%fats 20% protein.

Carbs from white refined sugar, dextrose, raisins, bananas, mixed dried fruit, frozen mangoes, agave syrup/honey, potatoes, orange juice, sweet potatoes, maybe rice

Protein from canned tuna, tuna steak, organ meat (beef heart, kidney all grass fed), liver, canned sardines, milk protein concentrate powder( no additives)

Fat from grass fed butter, beef tallow, cocoa butter, dessicated coconut/cocnout oil, and palm oil(not in large quantities)

I will start this after lockdown when the gyms open

Razvan

Anxiety can be due to high lactic acid and low pyruvate or and the inproper NAD/NADH ratio
B1/B3/MB together twice a day for a few weeks can resolve these problems.After some time adding piracetam with b1 and possibly creatine should raise your dopamine and lower serotonin. K2 also acts like methylene blue in getting back the NADH to NAD, also if you provide the raw material ( pregnenolone and dhea) to K2 it will raise testosterone and DHT.
Very important to eat enough carbs,vitamin C from orange juice and sufficient saturated fats.

AndrogenicJB

Anxiety can be due to high lactic acid and low pyruvate or and the inproper NAD/NADH ratio
B1/B3/MB together twice a day for a few weeks can resolve these problems.After some time adding piracetam with b1 and possibly creatine should raise your dopamine and lower serotonin. K2 also acts like methylene blue in getting back the NADH to NAD, also if you provide the raw material ( pregnenolone and dhea) to K2 it will raise testosterone and DHT.
Very important to eat enough carbs,vitamin C from orange juice and sufficient saturated fats.
What about cholesterol for providing raw material? I'm trying to stay natty? Have you tried the cholesterol powder from livegivingstore

Razvan

What about cholesterol for providing raw material? I'm trying to stay natty? Have you tried the cholesterol powder from livegivingstore
If you take 2mg of pregnenolone and 2 mg of DHEA you will stay natty,they are physiological dosages and pregnenolone has been show to stimulate his own production at any dosage so you aren't replacing the hormone. A young man produces around 10mg of DHEA.
Cholesterol is the base of all this hormones indeed,if you convert it into steroids you can try it. Yes i tried that brand in the past and gave me very nice results.

AndrogenicJB

If you take 2mg of pregnenolone and 2 mg of DHEA you will stay natty,they are physiological dosages and pregnenolone has been show to stimulate his own production at any dosage so you aren't replacing the hormone. A young man produces around 10mg of DHEA.
Cholesterol is the base of all this hormones indeed,if you convert it into steroids you can try it. Yes i tried that brand in the past and gave me very nice results.
True but you are still adding in additional hormones to your body though. This is something that can probably be log debated, I will make my mind up in the future. When you used the cholesterol powder how did you store it, I heard it can be oxidised quickly

Tim Lundeen

cordyceps contains lovastatin, so would use cautiously/intermittently. cistanche is better afaik :):

OP
F

faxmulder

cordyceps contains lovastatin, so would use cautiously/intermittently. cistanche is better afaik :):
Thanks man, does cistanche increase the immune response? I have an autoimmune disease so I'm looking for supplements that modulate instead of boosting the immune response.

Do you have any experience with black seed oil, berberine, lysine and TMG?

T

TheBeard

Hi guys,

You're in for one wild ride trying to figure out what causes issues when it does.

- creatine will suck up all the fluids utilized by your organs and redistribute it to muscles. Your skin and eyes will be dry, you will be confused from your brain not having enough fluid

- vitamin K & D: be ready for feeling apathetic from them.

- berberine will prevent you from correctly absorbing glucose. It's a glucose-disposing agent. That's how it works to lower blood glucose.
In no way will having a low-functioning liver from low glucose improve your gut issues.

AndrogenicJB

You're in for one wild ride trying to figure out what causes issues when it does.

- creatine will suck up all the fluids utilized by your organs and redistribute it to muscles. Your skin and eyes will be dry, you will be confused from your brain not having enough fluid

- berberine will prevent you from correctly absorbing glucose. It's a glucose-disposing agent. That's how it works to lower blood glucose.
what about a low-dose creatine long term

OP
F

faxmulder

In no way will having a low-functioning liver from low glucose improve your gut issues.
Thanks for your feedback man,

What do you think about the combo shilajit + cordyceps?

Do you have any experiences with lysine, black seed oil and TMG?

equipoise

Where do you get this from man, I've seen you posting and most of the time it absolutely makes no sense. Heck, it even seems you're trolling half of the time. Maybe you are sardonic, maybe it's hard to understand sarcasm over the internet, but I'd wager you're not haha.

I, along many others, take creatine on a daily basis and my skin and eyes are perfect, my skin is glowing whether I take creatine or not.

Can't comment on the vitamin K, but vitamin D makes me go beyond the strenght plateus of the given month/week and actually feel a difference in scalp health and dry muscle look.

Do you know what's apathetic? Psych meds, aka SSRI's, benzos, AP's. That stuff makes you go through your daily life without actually experiencing it.

Razvan

Where do you get this from man, I've seen you posting and most of the time it absolutely makes no sense. Heck, it even seems you're trolling half of the time. Maybe you are sardonic, maybe it's hard to understand sarcasm over the internet, but I'd wager you're not haha.

I, along many others, take creatine on a daily basis and my skin and eyes are perfect, my skin is glowing whether I take creatine or not.

Can't comment on the vitamin K, but vitamin D makes me go beyond the strenght plateus of the given month/week and actually feel a difference in scalp health and dry muscle look.

Do you know what's apathetic? Psych meds, aka SSRI's, benzos, AP's. That stuff makes you go through your daily life without actually experiencing it.
Vitamin D and K can lower empathy by lowering estrogen. When i have low estrogen i feel like this,but it's a good thing.