Testosterone "optimization" Stack And Anti-aromatase

faxmulder

Hi guys,

MD advised me to take vit D and tribulus, since recent hormone panel showed low vit D and low luteinizing hormone (LH) values.

So far, I’ve assembled the following daily stack: magnesium, lysine, EGCG, chaga mushroom, MSM, sulbutiamine, shilajit and boron (6/9mg). At the moment I’m testing also quercetin for dealing with hay fever.

I’m considering adding an adaptogen (such as KSM-66 ashwagandha OR maca OR cordyceps) to my preworkout stack that is: agmatine, citrulline, beta alanine, taurine.

Do you think that, since my stack would potentially be comprised of boron + tribulus + shilajit + ashwagandha/Cordyceps/Maca, it will be necessary to use also an anti-aromatase? Or the potential increase in testosterone is minimal?

You know guys, I don’t want to get man boobs lol

Thanks!

Frankdee20

Forget the asheaganda and most herbs are ***t except Tribulus, Cistanche and Lomgjack....

Fidelio

Artificially increasing endogenous T with herbs/AI achieves nothing. Increasing T over physiological levels has no benefit, the androgen receptor is already saturated at ~350ng/dl. Androgen receptor content is what determines androgenicity, the only effective ways to increase androgen receptor content is anabolic steroids, heavy lifting and injectable l-carnitine.

Muscle Androgen Receptor Content but Not Systemic Hormones Is Associated With Resistance Training-Induced Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy in Healthy, Young Men

Frankdee20

Artificially increasing endogenous T with herbs/AI achieves nothing. Increasing T over physiological levels has no benefit, the androgen receptor is already saturated at ~350ng/dl. Androgen receptor content is what determines androgenicity, the only effective ways to increase androgen receptor content is anabolic steroids, heavy lifting and injectable l-carnitine.

Muscle Androgen Receptor Content but Not Systemic Hormones Is Associated With Resistance Training-Induced Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy in Healthy, Young Men

Can one take oral L Carnitine ?

Jessie

If your D levels are low I suggest making those your priority, without adequate D you won't be able to optimize testosterone.

Best things for increasing testosterone are:
- Get vitamins A, D , K, and zinc
- Eat a good amount of sugar and cholesterol
- Do some resistance training
- Get some sunlight
- Cut back on ejaculation
- Optimize sleep

Vegancrossfit

Had never read that before! Thank you for sharing this

Fidelio

Can one take oral L Carnitine ?
It’s much less effective. If you do be sure to take it with an insulin spike; ie after eating a large dose of low GI carbs. LCLT is the form I’d recommend. But really injectable l-carnitine is going to be much more effective and the results much more pronounced.

Andman

keep in mind that l-carnitine has been used to treat thyroid storm, so might not be peaty at all

Frankdee20

Tribulus has also been linked to increasing receptor density

Charger

Boron is definitely a good supplement. My libido, scalp itch, and hair loss/thinning increase after using it, it's definitely increasing androgens, whether directly or by lowering SHBG.

Frankdee20

Boron is definitely a good supplement. My libido, scalp itch, and hair loss/thinning increase after using it, it's definitely increasing androgens, whether directly or by lowering SHBG.

I definitely noticed effects from using it as Boron Tri Boron in doses of 6-9 mg but blood tests showed no real changes in T...

Frankdee20

I’ve been doing Androsterone and Pansterone the last two days

Frankdee20

It’s much less effective. If you do be sure to take it with an insulin spike; ie after eating a large dose of low GI carbs. LCLT is the form I’d recommend. But really injectable l-carnitine is going to be much more effective and the results much more pronounced.
Oral Carnitine isn’t absorbed well

AndrogenicJB

does it mess up your thyroid

James b

Would highly doses of transdermal T base in vitamin E increase receptor density? Thanks