My Feet Are Air Conditioning Units!

Ben.

@Ben. @GorillaHead How are ya doin with the toasty feet situation, any updates?

Hey man,

Feet and Hands are consistently getting better and are more often warm than cold during the day, even without socks. Also my little receding hairline has almost reverted itself (hair thinning still hasn't recovered yet tho) I upped my vitamin d as i got my results back and im at 20 ng/ml.

I went from 2k (which seems to be a more ... toleratable dose) up to 8k ish the past days in hopes ill be at 50-60 ng/ml by the end of february/march. Ill test again then, the only downside is without a b-complex the warm hand feet situation is not working as well and my tinnitus which improved well over the last months has been getting louder since i upped vit d. I wonder what cofactor im missing. I doubt its vit e or k, perhaps vitamin c and/or a.

I also feel as mentioned before immeadiate succes in getting my hands/feet warm by doing certain excercises. Deep squatt sit seems to stretch and help my lack of mobility in the ankles, gut smashing and runner's stretch/kneeling stretch seem to do much needed help with the psoas muscle, which i partly think is a major contributor to impaired nerve signaling (hot/cold regulation). the founder helps with the lower back muscle and stretches the hamstrings.

I know i sound like a yoga enthusiasts which im totally not ... but they help instantly and one can do these easily while being sedentary watching netflix, working at the computer or inbetween gaming sessions.

Getting enough carbs in with protein seems to be important too.

If i make any further progress i'll let you know.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals