My Feet Are Air Conditioning Units!

Korven

Sausages and lemon tonic water are where I’m at right now. Nice and toasty, and I’m a notorious cold hands and feet kind of guy. Anxiety surrounding hand shakes...who wants to feel a cold hand?? But when they are nice and warm...how easy human touch becomes! More calories isn’t the answer imo. Especially sticky hard to digest starch. First starch free day today, let’s see how long I can keep it up! Fruit is ok in that it digests fine, but most of it is far too high in sugar content and makes me cold. Red wine also heats me up like an oven, but that’s not practical when I’ve got things to do!!

Just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your posts on here, they always put me in a good mood for some reason - sausages and lemon tonic water sounds delicious :D

Have you tried eating a lot of meat instead of starch/sugars??

In my experience, starch heat me up for an hour or so, but then I get cold again + long-term I'm more vulnerable to infections and mouth ulcers from chronic starch consumption

...Dairy and fruit are fine but I don't seem to get consistent warm temps and I feel kind of weird sipping nipple juice 24/7. It is delicious but I suspect my dandruff and bacne have a lot to do with drinking gallons of cows milk.

Now meat on the other hand... I had 1 pound red meat cooked in butter + a bunch of kiwi fruits this morning, and 5 hours later my hands are still nice and toasty. I like being warm and not having to eat every 2-3 hours.

I will have 1 pound meat again this evening with dried figs and maybe some other fruit. About 300 g protein, 150 g fat, 200 g carbs - High protein, high fat, sugar to taste.

Runenight201

Just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your posts on here, they always put me in a good mood for some reason - sausages and lemon tonic water sounds delicious :D

Have you tried eating a lot of meat instead of starch/sugars??

In my experience, starch heat me up for an hour or so, but then I get cold again + long-term I'm more vulnerable to infections and mouth ulcers from chronic starch consumption

...Dairy and fruit are fine but I don't seem to get consistent warm temps and I feel kind of weird sipping nipple juice 24/7. It is delicious but I suspect my dandruff and bacne have a lot to do with drinking gallons of cows milk.

Now meat on the other hand... I had 1 pound red meat cooked in butter + a bunch of kiwi fruits this morning, and 5 hours later my hands are still nice and toasty. I like being warm and not having to eat every 2-3 hours.

I will have 1 pound meat again this evening with dried figs and maybe some other fruit. About 300 g protein, 150 g fat, 200 g carbs - High protein, high fat, sugar to taste.

Thank you and very cool. Sometimes I feel like I’m just talking to myself here, but when I’m bored with nothing to do I crave some type of human connection :)

Meat is so crucial for me, especially with some fat too. But I tap out at a certain point, where it’s just kind of gross to eat more meat...Today I plan on making an epic breakfast omelette before I finally escape my household work from home prison and re-enter a physical building to earn my living!

I’m going to fry up some cheddar/red pepper/onion infused sausages, then fry up 3 eggs, all while oven baking tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and spinach, 360 degrees 25 minutes, and then stir it all into one big mash. Salt to taste. Of course, lemon tonic water to drink, (although if I had no responsibilities that day, a nice champagne and oj would hit the spot!)

This is my first take on the classic sausage and eggs dish, so we’ll see how it goes. It could be too fatty, but we’ll see.

I’m not 100% certain but for the most part I’m done with starch. Last night I tried to eat a cherry pie milk cereal, and every time I swallowed the crust part, it felt like glue going down my throat. The milk cherries though? An absolute delicacy.

Today for my work snack I plan on buying those canned cherries with sugar that they sell for baking, and then I’ll bring some good ole whole milk, and then I’ll dump the milk onto the cherries and make a nice cherry cereal :)

I agree milk is weird if drunken in high quantities. Or even on its own, my tastes won’t allow it anymore. The second I sip on it plain, I immediately sense the need for fruit and sugar to boost the flavor profile.

I tried dried figs and I did not enjoy them. Too fibery with not enough water. But maybe if they were soaked in some milk.... a little raisin dried fig milk dessert, mixed with some sugar cherries, that could be a real treat.

I had very pleasant dreams last night, and I woke up this morning and my body...feels like a mans body. My grip has this extra vigor to it, that I’ve never had. Most mornings when I wake up my hands are so weak, it takes them a full 30 minutes to have any strength. I remember I woke up after a nap and my dad asked me to help him with the toilet, and I couldn’t even properly un-screw a knob because they were so weak. I believe my poor body never developed properly through puberty, and I’ve been dealing with the repercussions ever since. However I’m finally giving it the nourishment devoid of poisonous physiological disrupters that’s allowing it to progress.

So for cold hand and feet, I’d say a diet based around animal proteins and fats, vegetation, fruits, sugar (only mixed with milk though...you soda freaks are destroying your tooth enamel...milk for whatever reason protects against that), and salt. Throw in some tonic waters and wine for good times, avoid starch like the coronavirus itself, and see how that goes!

Korven

Thank you and very cool. Sometimes I feel like I’m just talking to myself here, but when I’m bored with nothing to do I crave some type of human connection :)

Meat is so crucial for me, especially with some fat too. But I tap out at a certain point, where it’s just kind of gross to eat more meat...Today I plan on making an epic breakfast omelette before I finally escape my household work from home prison and re-enter a physical building to earn my living!

I’m going to fry up some cheddar/red pepper/onion infused sausages, then fry up 3 eggs, all while oven baking tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and spinach, 360 degrees 25 minutes, and then stir it all into one big mash. Salt to taste. Of course, lemon tonic water to drink, (although if I had no responsibilities that day, a nice champagne and oj would hit the spot!)

This is my first take on the classic sausage and eggs dish, so we’ll see how it goes. It could be too fatty, but we’ll see.

I’m not 100% certain but for the most part I’m done with starch. Last night I tried to eat a cherry pie milk cereal, and every time I swallowed the crust part, it felt like glue going down my throat. The milk cherries though? An absolute delicacy.

Today for my work snack I plan on buying those canned cherries with sugar that they sell for baking, and then I’ll bring some good ole whole milk, and then I’ll dump the milk onto the cherries and make a nice cherry cereal :)

I agree milk is weird if drunken in high quantities. Or even on its own, my tastes won’t allow it anymore. The second I sip on it plain, I immediately sense the need for fruit and sugar to boost the flavor profile.

I tried dried figs and I did not enjoy them. Too fibery with not enough water. But maybe if they were soaked in some milk.... a little raisin dried fig milk dessert, mixed with some sugar cherries, that could be a real treat.

I had very pleasant dreams last night, and I woke up this morning and my body...feels like a mans body. My grip has this extra vigor to it, that I’ve never had. Most mornings when I wake up my hands are so weak, it takes them a full 30 minutes to have any strength. I remember I woke up after a nap and my dad asked me to help him with the toilet, and I couldn’t even properly un-screw a knob because they were so weak. I believe my poor body never developed properly through puberty, and I’ve been dealing with the repercussions ever since. However I’m finally giving it the nourishment devoid of poisonous physiological disrupters that’s allowing it to progress.

So for cold hand and feet, I’d say a diet based around animal proteins and fats, vegetation, fruits, sugar (only mixed with milk though...you soda freaks are destroying your tooth enamel...milk for whatever reason protects against that), and salt. Throw in some tonic waters and wine for good times, avoid starch like the coronavirus itself, and see how that goes!

That omelette sounds fantastic :)

And aye I agree, you probably can't go wrong with: fatty meat, veggies that taste good to you, ripe fruits, milk if tolerated well... and wine/beer! Before I really used to like drinking + brewing different beers, IPAs, ales, stouts etc but I've mostly stopped alcohol as I'm trying to get to the root cause of some health issues, but damn I might back in beer again occasionally as it's a very nice beverage.

Trying to figure out what nutrition works for you is hard work to be honest, but I think it's the correct path because the option would be to listen to gurus and "do protocols", which always fail in my experience and you get stuck in helpless mode (or going to a doctor which often makes things worse).

I also get the "too-much-meat"-syndrome after about a pound or so where I instead get intense cravings for fresh fruit juice. I don't get it how strict carnivores do it, eating only meat for years and years.

...But with my current no-milk experiment I need to get the animal protein and fats from somewhere, and I think that combining large amounts of differents meats with the right fruits/vegetables should be doable long-term.

I felt very good today being out in the sun listening to music, eating meat cooked in butter and eating juicy kiwi fruits and dried figs. Next up is bringing in lemon/honey water to sip on during the day for hydration I think :)

Ya 140 pounds guys at 5,10.

My friends are shocked when i tell them my Weight.

I did research on anorexia and their adrenaline and symptoms and funny enough. Body odor. High blood adrenaline. I have so many of the symptoms of a person that anorexic even though i am not anorexic.

Going to keep ramping up food and i will get back to everyone in a week! I am optimistic this will fully give me good temps! Oh also i am not super warm in bed anymore. The temps normalized when sleeping.
140 lbs at 5,10is pretty skinny for a guy. Hit the gym and eat some beef brother :D

alephx

I have had cold hands and feet sporadically throughout my life. Lately, a couple months ago I got them pretty bad, what I've found they correlate to positively and negatively:

1) Getting sun exposure (the more the best) -> warm up instantly
2) Having coffee with plenty of calories (i.e. after a meal) -> warm up
3) Looking forward to meeting a lover -> warm up
4) Going for a 5 min sprint -> feet warm up
5) Playing tennis in the sun -> warm up (long lasting)
6) Magnesium supplementation -> warm
7) Eating plenty of sat fat, iron? -> warm (just had a steak last night and feeling quite warm right now)

1) No sun, dark day -> cold feet
2) Caffeine without calories -> freezing hands and feet
3) After high endurance exercise (hiking, running) -> cold feet
4) Drinking cold milk -> risk of cold feet
5) Playing a video game too intensely -> cold feet

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

So i have been increasing food intake for a while i have to say i am seeing some improvement but if i gauged a percentage of improvement its like 20%.

today i drank a total of 3 shots worth of alcohol and I its amazing how warm my body is. I no longer sweat or get cold during gaming and my feet are super warm. I wish i could do this naturally. Its like 100% inprovement.

i am guessing this is due to GABA. I think i know i am suffering with these all issues and besides thyroid. Its my testosterone levels they are in the ***t. They are like in the 400s forgot the units. I should be more in the 600s for optimal.

Last edited:

Vileplume

So i have been increasing food intake for a while i have to say i am seeing some improvement but if i gauged a percentage of improvement its like 20%.

today i drank a total of 3 shots worth of alcohol and I its amazing how warm my body is. I no longer sweat or get cold during gaming and my feet are super warm. I wish i could do this naturally. Its like 100% inprovement.

i am guessing this is due to GABA. I think i know i am suffering with these all issues and besides thyroid. Its my testosterone levels they are in the ***t. They are like in the 400s forgot the units. I should be more in the 600s for optimal.

depending on how long you were at a low-calorie intake, your body might just need a long time to fully heal, use energy correctly, and go beyond that 20%. I was low-cal or low-carb or overexercising for the past 10 years and I’m having a super hard time getting my regular temps back up consistently. I’ve been consciously trying for about a month, but I think it will take muuuuch longer. Maybe years.

redsun

Alcohol does increase vasodilation but it could be many things. Nitric oxide, or histamine (which usually opposes vasoconstriction of adrenaline) which alcohol increases the release of, as well as it could be affecting prostaglandins.

JKX

Alcohol is metabolised to acetate in the liver. Acetate is required to activate T4 to T3. So you are perhaps getting a short term T3 boost through a dirty metabolic pathway. You're probably just abit hypothyroid.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Alcohol is metabolised to acetate in the liver. Acetate is required to activate T4 to T3. So you are perhaps getting a short term T3 boost through a dirty metabolic pathway. You're probably just abit hypothyroid.
Interesting would be worth experimenting how do increase acetate in a safe healthy way?

JKX

You could try sodium acetate and see if the effect is the same. Sodium bicarb dissolved in some vinegar. I prefer white wine vinegar.

Rough amounts would be half teaspoon bicarb to 2 tbsp vinegar. But you really just want enough vinegar to disdolve the bicarb. Once it is all reacted add a little OJ and down the hatch. Its very good at increasing CO2 and lowering lactate.

I still think the core issue is likley to be thyroid.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I havent tested anything with acetate per se yet.

but overall temps are up. Eating consistently and playing soccer daily now. My feet still get cold when gaming. I think there is some improvement and i will continue updating. I think everyones focus in thyroid is smart. High thyroid. High metabolic function. Powerful mitochondria I am not ultimately focused on the entire cardiovascular system and the microvascular system.

my hairline has thickened up. My crown thickened up. I am making progress on my regimens.

Now I need to maintain food consumption.
My only gripe is for me to actually get enough calories i have had to eat a lot of pufa. Fries gourmet burgerS.

ever since covid I no longer can get food from work. We all work from home.

any suggestions on high density nutritious healthy meals i can cook up

thomas00

do you have any gut symptoms gorilla? I've had very cold feet and cold parts on my limbs before without simultaneously having cold hands, from GI problems.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

do you have any gut symptoms gorilla? I've had very cold feet and cold parts on my limbs before without simultaneously having cold hands, from GI problems.

I was diagnosed with IBD at one point but ive been symptom free for 2 years now on no medications. My stools look like role model stools. So i cant actually tell you that i so have problems cause it seems to visually be the opposite.

i think my cold feet problems are from Hyper vigilance. When i took RX opiates the issue was resolved. When drinking issue was resolved . Both substances have an affect on the brain.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Update. Past 3 days ive probably consumed Like 10 shots worth of alcohol a day spread over the day at least. Ive been taking b1 b2 b3 b5 b6 biotin inositol daily high dose. Zero damdruff. Body is ridiculously warm especially the extremities. I now Have the opposite issue than before. My hands. Ears and nose and feet very very very very warm

Runenight201

Update. Past 3 days ive probably consumed Like 10 shots worth of alcohol a day spread over the day at least. Ive been taking b1 b2 b3 b5 b6 biotin inositol daily high dose. Zero damdruff. Body is ridiculously warm especially the extremities. I now Have the opposite issue than before. My hands. Ears and nose and feet very very very very warm

Lol that’s the great thing about alcohol; It warms up the body like nothing else in my experience. Only con is that I’m not productive! I’m content with just letting the world go by, which is great for relaxing after a long day, but I wouldn’t want to be like that all the time!

I do recall one time I had a whey protein bar and my hands turned into a furnace, which was awesome, but I have serious digestive issues with isolated whey. I do think high protein intake is really good for keeping the body warm, so over the next couple days I plan on experimenting with all sorts of protein sources. I may even try a little tofu/tempeh =P

GreekDemiGod

Now that is summer, my cold feet are a thing of the past:)::): I am not sure what fixed it. Also took Copper and Iron supplements, it has reduced my ankles crackling so I reckon it did something.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

New information and some actually really important information. For a while now and till this day my feet are often subject being cold even in the summer. This usually happens when i am not in a super relaxed state. This is especially triggered when i am playing any video game, even slow paced non vigilant based games.

I am not more confident than ever this is related to either too much adrenaline or over sensitivity.

interestingly something else kept happeing that never made any sense and now it seems to make sense. Everytime i played video games my scalp would itch.

Fixing this is now absolute priority

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals