My Feet Are Air Conditioning Units!

rr1

New information and some actually really important information. For a while now and till this day my feet are often subject being cold even in the summer. This usually happens when i am not in a super relaxed state. This is especially triggered when i am playing any video game, even slow paced non vigilant based games.

I am not more confident than ever this is related to either too much adrenaline or over sensitivity.

interestingly something else kept happeing that never made any sense and now it seems to make sense. Everytime i played video games my scalp would itch.

Fixing this is now absolute priority
It'll be interesting to see what you come up with. The only time I ever get cold hands is while gaming, but some days where my pulse is consistently above 80 i never feel cold hands at all.
How is your breathing while playing? I noticed sometimes while very intense gaming I tend to hold my breath which is a really bad habit to have. I always make sure to do some bag breathing after I notice that happening

Jessie

My personal battle with cold extremities led me to believe LPS and endotoxin was prime contributor to my situation. I suppose it's different for everyone so you may need to play around with it a bit, see what works for you. My hypothesis is the overgrowth of bacteria was causing my stress hormones to stay on despite all the sugar I was eating. Like I would eat a sugary/salty meal, and I would experience some brief relief, but then I would always revert back to my cold stressed state. So my cortisol and adrenaline was basically always perennially elevated. Once I corrected the endotoxin issue I noticed I would stay in the warm glucose burning state for much much longer.

Your issue may be more simple though, like just getting enough salt, calcium, and sugar. If you drink a lot of liquids it could be diluting your minerals. A neat trick I picked up on is condensed milk. You can make it simply by adding a lot of powdered milk to just a little bit of water. It provides a higher mineral to water balance. You can also sweeten it with syrup and/or add gelatin to it.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Idk if its gut issues. I have excellent digestion these days.

if it was gut issues i would expect the issue to last even in bed but it goes away during that time. Alcohol has been the only think to temporarily fix this issue. Not a great solution.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Okay so there is still a chance that the gut is involved. So here is what i have come up with.

I have an overactive sympathetic system.

leading to high adrenaline. Peripheral constriction and probably peripheral insulin resistance.

I need to increase GABA in the body.
Coconut oil turns into butyric acid in the gut so that may help create GABA?

Basically i believe i have insensitivity to thyroid.

starting to think normal thyroid hormones and thyroid problems is due to the lack of reacting to the thyroid hormones

Jessie

I think so, also butter has some butyric in it too I believe. Gelatin and magnesium rich foods will also increase GABA.

I remember haidut (on Danny's podcast I think) talking about endotoxin being a blocker to both thyroid AND vitamin D receptors. If you're having T3 and D3 receptors being antagonized, tha would definitely explain insensitivity to thyroid and low metabolism. Just blocking vit D3 alone will interfere with thyroid hormones.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Reporting in. Diet is still not optimal. Feet still get cold easily but I know for a fact it’s due to vasoconstriction in my feet. My body purposely cools them too cold for some reason. It’s 80 degrees F. My feet should feel warm. Instead especially if I am gaming. Working anything that seems to make me really think had they get very cold. It’s def the adrenergic receptors but why my feet only. And why this is happening I am not sure. Only one thing cures this alcohol. It cures it so well it’s actually amazing feels like magic.

my hands seem to always be warm very warm. So they sure are doing great. It’s so weird that only my feet suffer from this

I really don’t know what do anymore. I can’t become an alcoholic and I don’t want pharmaceuticals. All I can hope for is that eating a a lot will eventually help. Who knows. Testing red ginseng out hoping it can help

my sodium intake is adequate hell i probably over do it

thomas00

what's the rest of your health like? sorry if you've stated it elsewhere in the thread

Inaut

My feet are furnaces at night. I typically have to sleep with one or both feet on top of my sheets. I get too hot otherwise... What does that say about me????...

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I am starting to think my cold feet problem is related to nerve damage. I guess it can happen at 28.
My understanding if the nerves sense cold they may constrict. What if the nerves are damaged and sense 70 degree temperature as freezing And constrict.

Every time i slowly fall into sleep i can feel my feet getting warmer. This always happens.

when i wake up my feet are super warm they also tingle a bit when they are this hot confirmed by touch of my hand which have always been fine.

Eventually as i get out of bed and about my day my feet become colder and colder. Its nothing but cold and i dont get any tingleness

I am starting to think my cold feet problem is related to nerve damage. I guess it can happen at 28.

Eventually as i get out of bed and about my day my feet become colder and colder. Its nothing but cold and i dont get any tingleness
@GorillaHead This might be a total curveball, if so ignore this, but could you problem be that you are sedentary for long periods??
IIRC you are a gamer so could the problem be with your chair/seating position. Could your chair be 'constricting' nerves and blood flow in your legs?? It's something to consider, perhaps :wacky:

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

@GorillaHead This might be a total curveball, if so ignore this, but could you problem be that you are sedentary for long periods??
IIRC you are a gamer so could the problem be with your chair/seating position. Could your chair be 'constricting' nerves and blood flow in your legs?? It's something to consider, perhaps :wacky:

honestly these symptoms developed when i became super sedentary.

my life from January to june was sedentary and symptoms developed around that time. Perhaps i need to do cardio. This is one thing i havent done in like years except for a brief hike or two.

also i wonder if chronic masturbation can be a huge cause of this

honestly these symptoms developed when i became super sedentary.

also i wonder if chronic masturbation can be a huge cause of this

Aha, so we are getting to the nub, so to speak!
Consider your existing furniture and having something like this, for example;
OIP.tBFKBh6nxYzhlkh_u8c3PwHaHd

Chronic masturbation, I'm sure you know isn't good. Maybe the frequent masturbation, or the longevity of is causing lymph or something to 'congest' the pelvic area, idk.
Masturbation should 'simulate' actual intercourse, thrusting for instance and not just sitting, or standing, if you get my drift.

Hope you resolve your leg nerve/circulation issue.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

@GorillaHead
How ya doin with the cold feet?

i will say ive seen minor improvement. I go from cold to warm often. So right now as we speak i am gaming but my entire body is very warm including my feet. This is rare. This is how i should be. I noticed a few things. Even tho i am not anorexic skinny. I do sit at 145 pounds about 5,10. So i am moderately skinny. But i do have fat in areas like my abs arent 100% all visible. It seems my body still needs food and cant easily burn that fat. So ive been eating small meals more often and this is helping.

i took about 30mg of progesterone today. Didn't really notice anything besides more of an alert feeling and energy. Probably the progesterone converting into cortisol. Which i actually am not opposed too.

I am starting to think that running on cortisol is healthy but running on adrenaline is not.

Besides the cold feet my hair is a big focus and honestly i was amazed to see that unlike women men with cushing tend to have no recession and or great hair.

anyways. Thanks for checking up!

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Okay its crazy how all the suggestions i got here none of them worked and honestly they dont work for many many people just reading the threads. I appreciate everyones contributions.

so after further research the issue has been cold temps in my extremities.
More research led to the fact its not adrenaline but noadrenaline.

after further research i found studies that glycine swaps out the adrenaline ratio! Reducing nordrenaline! As a results 2 grams a day and i no longer get super cold feet when gaming! They feel rather normal or mildly cool now.

studies showed that glycine increased toe temps in subject by 7-8 degrees Fahrenheit! These people were consuming 20 grams of glycine a day tho

so who ever is suffering with this issue. Pop pop the glycine. Aminos are amazing

Last edited:

redsun

Okay its crazy how all the suggestions i got here none of them worked and honestly they dont work for many many people just reading the threads. I appreciate everyones contributions.

so after further research the issue has been cold temps in my extremities.
More research led to the fact its not adrenaline but noadrenaline.

after further research i found studies that glycine swaps out the adrenaline ratio! Reducing nordrenaline! As a results 2 grams a day and i no longer get super cold feet when gaming! They feel rather normal or mildly cool now.

studies showed that glycine increased toe temps in subject by 7-8 degrees Fahrenheit

so who ever is suffering with this issue. Pop pop the glycine. Aminos are amazing

Most people will use adrenaline/noradrenaline interchangeably. Both can attach to alpha and beta adrenergic receptors with varying affinities but I believe its the alpha 1 receptor which is mainly responsible (causes vasoconstriction, thus cold extremities) and alpha receptors have a higher affinity for noradrenaline.

Usually inhibitory neurotransmitters help lower norepinephrine. There is GABA receptors of course, also opioid receptors, etc. There is also a glycine receptor which is also inhibitory. I am not sure what the mechanism is but glycine receptor is likely partially involved. Can you link the studies?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Use scihub to unlock. Yes its old. But based. On my experience highly believable

Ben.

Now i can't realy add much help other than some observation since i have this issue too for the past years now.

Its wierd, foods or supplements can instantly trigger cold or warm hands/feet for me. Noticed it when i ate some pineapple or brown rice with eggs+vegetables+eggs - boom instantly warm hands/feet. Sadly the effect does not last longer than a few hours and it doesn't always work. Sometimes i drink OJ or down a supplementand im instantly cold. Again this is not always the case. It's kinda random when something helps or worsens it and the food that helped me can a few hours later be the reason why im cold again, like there is no logic behind it.

Vitamin d with magnesium/k2+ vit b complex which i tried the last 1-2 weeks gave me warm hands/feet for the majority of the day and reduced cold sensitivity by alot. I tried vit d and the b-complex seperately but i feel the best results comes from combination.

Assuming the issue comes from the muscles/fascia restricting the bloodflow/nerve signaling i also noticed improvements with psoas work, simply by sitting in a deep squat like native people do every once in a while (basily knees close to the upper body) or stretching it during walks by "walking" with emphasize on "stretching" it with each step (keep the leg which is behind straigth aslong as possible while taking the next step with the other one, make sure to have your glute sqeez with each step while feeling the stretch in the other leg) and doing the founder every once in a while of my lengthy sitting sessions also makes my nose/ears get warm rather quickly.

Just a theory but i have this feeling the stress and cold sensitivy might not just be diet but lymphs being completly messed up caused by ... idk ... sticky fascia from a sport injury compressing nerves/blood vesells, endotoxins or parasites? which could lead to an overworking liver and/or constant chronic stress reaction from the body which translates to a reduced energy production, inflammation and inevitably to gut issues and systemic issues as a result of this cascade.