Woke up AS IF I was freezing, in a hot room

Ben

I drank orange juice and ate some carrot salad before I lied down, and fell asleep. In my dream, I recall I was walking around, for example in a video game store, with only a paper towel on my crotch, and naked otherwise. I actually have a lot of dreams about walking around naked in public in stores and such, and in those dreams I'm afraid that I will get in trouble, but I don't ever remember getting into trouble in them. They are not nightmares at all, I don't feel embarrassed in those dreams although everyone else is clothed!

The part of the dream before i woke up, I was drinking orange juice. For some reason, it had the bulbous ends of carrots from grating the rest of the carrot in it, which I kept getting in my mouth and spitting out. I slept from about 6 pm to 2 am (8 hours) and had a very happy day.

Then I woke up. I was naked and without a blanket (as always, it happens to be summer as well and when I went to sleep I was hot). I felt like I was freezing cold, as if the room went down in temperature like 10-20 degrees. I think I was shivering too. I felt my hands, and surprisingly, they weren't cold at all. Normally my hands are a good indication of whether the room is too cold, because I don't always feel it otherwise.

I went up to the thermostat and turned it, it turned out the room was about 80 degrees. I had the classical feeling of "get warm at all costs, nothing else matters". So in this 80 degree room, in which I normally sleep naked, I put a shirt, sweater, underwear, sweatpants, and socks on. If I had a coat, I would have put it on, but instead I got a bunch of clothes and covered myself with them, because I was still cold. I wasn't sweating at all dressed up like this. I actually stayed like that for 30+ minutes, started masturbating, and warmed myself up that way.

I took T3 a little while after I woke up, and my usage before bed wasn't unusual.

The only thing I suspected was progest-E, but actually I doubt that was it. I read that someone on here was using progest-E and their temperature was unusually high. My theory was that my application of high amounts of progest-E specifically to fat tissue (so it stops lipolysis when it occurs), and not taking niacinamide before sleeping like I usually do, caused lipolysis and a release of high amounts of progesterone to the bloodstream, raising the "internal thermostat", making me feel like I'm too cold at a hot temperature. But my ear temperatures on recent medical visits were normal (2 days ago, it was 98.6 degrees). I had no anesthesia or sedation, which are side effects of progest-E, and my sex drive was obviously normal. So now I doubt that was it.

I would sometimes feel like I'm just a little cold despite a hot surrounding temperature, but the cold sensation was very mild, nothing compared to this, and it was always 'before' bed, and it made me believe I just wanted a blanket or something to snuggle.

What could be the cause of this mysterious phenomenon?

OP
B

Ben

Same episode reoccurred the previous two nights, and a couple of times after I wrote this thread.

Summed up: Room is definitely warm enough, in fact room is normally too hot for me due to a lack of air conditioning. Veins are not constricted and hands are not cold (which reliably happens when I'm cold, normally) when it happens. This occurs when I wake up from sleeping. I don't know what to do about this. It's to a lesser extent, but still worrisome. Is it due to progest-E in my fat tissue being released with lipolysis? Something more serious?