Troubleshooting New Rash

LeeRoyJenkins

Jennifer, are tonsil stones a sign of an allergy? I've never been that big into dairy until finding this way of eating about 5 months ago, and since eating this way - lots of tonsil stones (haven't had them since I was a kid...).

OP
T

tara

Update: My rash has finally been improving the last few months, better than it's been since I first posted about it a year and half ago. Still not completely gone, but much less visible and itchy.

Still slathering a lot of myself in coconut oil+ cocoa butter + beeswax every day.
I did cut way back on the milk last year because of head symptoms. Still have a little white chocolate fairly regularly, so that's been my most regular milk intake, and occasional other random bits.
Possible relevant change is that this year I've gotten regular about supplementing zinc. I haven't been managing to get oysters. I've been taking ~20mg zinc from zinc picolinate about once a week. Not sure if it's the best form, but it's what I've got. I've used a little intermittently before, but not so regular.
Except for progest-e, I've also switched to transdermal application of fat-soluble vitamins.

OP
T

tara

I have used propolis gel on and off for years,it just seems to always work when everything else fails.Ihad a weird blemish on my face for about a year ,tried everything ,natural ,and doc scripts nothing helped ,same for my sister ,she uses it daily ,previously had all sorts of rashes. Blemishes she swears by propolis. I bought mine from qvc uk the company is (SBC) please don't be too sceptical,it obviously has other (non peaty ) ingrediants ,but I love this one,propolis can be very expensive and some brands have minuscule actives,this one great price and propolis on ingrediants list is 3rd from the top.I rarely react badly to most topicals ,so may not be for everyone ,Good luck.

skittles

Hey tara, I know this is years later, but what ever became of this? I've got a strange rash on my wrist the past two weeks, and I'm looking for some ideas.

dlind70

try mixing high-quality maple syrup and cacao what it's going to do is create uric acid uric acid is very powerful infection fighter and it really sounds like an infection near your foot. Uric acid therapy is the benefit to a lot of things.chocolate plus coffee as well if you mix chocolate with coffee it'll create uric acid and it may help cuz I noticed the more I do that the less rashes I get on the feet. Another thing you cantry is increase your intake of natural vitamin c from tomato if you are not allergic tomato will create carbon dioxide in your body. Very simple recipes like cooked tomato or speghetti with red sauce. The longer you cook tomato the better it is for the vitamin c content and its natural vitamin c not like from a pill.

dlind70

Get some high-quality cacao from a site called Firefly or you could go the route of the Dutch process there's a brand called droste that is very good quality cacao. Cacao is one of the better things that I feel has helped with my feet issues.

OP
T

tara

Hey tara, I know this is years later, but what ever became of this? I've got a strange rash on my wrist the past two weeks, and I'm looking for some ideas.
Hi skittles,
Yes, mine resolved. For me, it seems zinc was key. The rash kept expanding until I started regularly supplementing zinc, then it gradually resolved until it was all gone. Supplementing 20mg of zinc from picolinate about once a week was enough for mine to resolve. If I forget the zinc for 3 weeks, it starts to come back.
Having read something (Amazoniac?) posted recently, it looks like 10g twice a week might result in greater absorption. I do also get some from meat etc. I'd rather be eating oysters, but my budget doesn't permit.

I had tried various other things before this.

RealNeat

Hi skittles,
Yes, mine resolved. For me, it seems zinc was key. The rash kept expanding until I started regularly supplementing zinc, then it gradually resolved until it was all gone. Supplementing 20mg of zinc from picolinate about once a week was enough for mine to resolve. If I forget the zinc for 3 weeks, it starts to come back.
Having read something (Amazoniac?) posted recently, it looks like 10g twice a week might result in greater absorption. I do also get some from meat etc. I'd rather be eating oysters, but my budget doesn't permit.

I had tried various other things before this.
Do you mean 10mg not Gs

OP
T

tara

Do you mean 10mg not Gs
According to my calculation and the Purebulk packaging on the zinc picolinate, I can get roughly 20mg zinc from 1/32 tsp or 10mg from 1/64 tsp. So that's what I aim to do, once or twice a week. I'd be wary of taking much more than that at a dose, though I'd guess if depleted, doing it daily instead of weekly for a short while might be OK.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals