Removing Skin Growths With Coconut MCT Oil

Gustav3Y

20210514_140552.jpg

Interesting on the image you have posted above.
It looks like multiple small head would develop there but somehow they are flattened down.

I have something currently looking like that, which had quite the multiple heads like a cauliflower, after using a product from the pharmacy that contains Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid, it now looks kind of how the image above looks.
Interestingly enough while that mix quickly reduced it's height to flat (2-3weeks with just a couple of application) it never made it disappear completely. It's true that I have not insisted in applying it for months.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
View attachment 27638

Interesting on the image you have posted above.
It looks like multiple small head would develop there but somehow they are flattened down.

I have something currently looking like that, which had quite the multiple heads like a cauliflower, after using a product from the pharmacy that contains Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid, it now looks kind of how the image above looks.
Interestingly enough while that mix quickly reduced it's height to flat (2-3weeks with just a couple of application) it never made it disappear completely. It's true that I have not insisted in applying it for months.

The black spots in the pic you posted, I think is just necrosis. I am not sure I am seeing the "heads" you are talking about. This one in my neck is really odd. It started smoother like a plump bubble, but after a couple months of the mct the outer cover eroded away to revealed the many bubbled beneath, so trippy! It is about 3/4 gone now, but interestingly I started taking MSM internally this past week and it has shrunk up even more without the mct. It is barely there now. I can't fin my before pic, but here the first after close up I took a couple of months ago. I posted another one after this pic, a farther away view of it on my neck on page 4, here is the zoomed in pic onnit. I will see about getting a pic on it now posted. I am excited about the MSM now too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-120507_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-120507_Gallery.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Very interesting.
This is the pic I could get on my own today. It is so tiny now. Ther is only half of it lift and it isn't too raised anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-180742_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-180742_Gallery.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210908-180759_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-180759_Gallery.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210908_182015.jpg
    20210908_182015.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 27
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here is an e-mail exchange between Ray Peat and fellow member cliff.

Q:My dad asked about what to do for his skin cancer
A:Yes, avoidance of unsaturated fats is the most important thing.
Aspirin, caffeine, and orange juice are protective.
Keeping the TSH low is important, because it stimulates melanoma growth.

sunny

Oof forgot to reply to this...

Good luck with those! And oh really, I wonder why the Progest-E does that, especially in areas where here doesn't normally grow lol.

The lanolin/MCT combo was recommended to me by a member called @mostlylurking in another thread...the lanolin is nice because it's super rich in cholesterol. It feels really good on the skin too.
What kind of lanolin do you have? I have been considering this one from Bulk Apothecary. Lanolin

Happycat

Another way of getting rid of moles, tried and tested, is apple cider vinegar. Apply it neat with a q-tip on the mole every night, I just held the q-tip on for about 30mins. After a few days the mole darkens and becomes a little stingy and angry, then it dries and falls off. It takes about a week or so.

Ben.

Another way of getting rid of moles, tried and tested, is apple cider vinegar. Apply it neat with a q-tip on the mole every night, I just held the q-tip on for about 30mins. After a few days the mole darkens and becomes a little stingy and angry, then it dries and falls off. It takes about a week or so.

Can't believe this worked ... On one atleast so far.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
With a little nudging from Vera I did a Google image Search and found the original MCT oil I was using in the growth by my my ear and the first mole I posted in this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211104-093209_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211104-093209_Samsung Internet.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 32

Gustav3Y

If you rinse you mouth for 20-30seconds with MCT oil do you feel a burning sensation?
When I hear about oil pulling for 20minutes I cannot even imagine how people do it, or that is with regualr coconut oil, not MCT.

Anyway I am really curious if anyone gets the same unpleasant sensation in the mouth from MCT oil from only 20-30s of mouth rinsing?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
If you rinse you mouth for 20-30seconds with MCT oil do you feel a burning sensation?
When I hear about oil pulling for 20minutes I cannot even imagine how people do it, or that is with regualr coconut oil, not MCT.

Anyway I am really curious if anyone gets the same unpleasant sensation in the mouth from MCT oil from only 20-30s of mouth rinsing?

No not MCT regular coconut oil. Uou really should not even ingest coconut oil. It can create new allergies. Only use MCT topically. When you oil pull with coconut oil do not swallow it it is full of toxins.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"A 2011 study tested the effectiveness of Vicks VapoRub against toenail fungus. A total of 18 people applied the ointment to their toenails over a period of 48 weeks.

Five participants were totally cured of the fungal infection at the end of the treatment period. Ten saw a distinct improvement, and five saw no change at all."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
With a little nudging from Vera I did a Google image Search and found the original MCT oil I was using in the growth by my my ear and the first mole I posted in this thread.

So I bought this original MCT oil that worked well and compared it to the Nutivia i am using now and saw no differences EXCEPT that the original one is made from NON-GMO coconuts. I would think that is a big difference!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
My original non-GMO coconut MCT oil, I found again, is working better, than the last two I bought, in dissolving my "growths". I have had this brown mole next to my lifelong mole, near my belly button, for 20+ years now. The mct is destroying it. I like the one near my belly button, that I have had since elementary school or maybe I was even born with it, and the mct oil being near it is shrinking it too.

Attachments

• 20211125_093338.jpg
    20211125_093338.jpg
    941.5 KB · Views: 27
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here is what RP said about his suspected skin cancer, in an e-mail to me....

"When I was in my 40s a doctor friend mentioned (it was summer and I had my shirt off; I stopped consulting doctors at an early age) that one of my moles looked like melanoma; I found that correcting my hormones corrected that one; another doctor a few years later warned me about one on my arm, and adjusting hormones again eliminated it; every few years a mole would start growing and changing quickly, and they always disappeared with more thyroid, etc. It took me a long time to figure out the role of phosphate in cancer." -Ray Peat

Judd Crane

Thanks for sharing. How, and why, do you keep the Q-tip on the mole for 30 minutes?

Happycat

Thanks for sharing. How, and why, do you keep the Q-tip on the mole for 30 minutes?
I just wanted to keep the mole soaked in ACV and found that 30 mins a day is enough. You could put a bigger cotton pad over it, soaked in ACV, but it would irritate the surrounding skin. So holding the Qtip worked for me.
I kept a little mirror handy to check every now and then that the Qtip didn't slip off.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals