Colder Feet On Thiroyd

Nstocks

Hello,

I've started to take THIROYD after over 1 year of the peat inspired diet that I have followed for most of the time. My reasons for taking thiroyd are typical hypo symptoms such as cold feet, dry skin (some acne), tiredness, feel stressed all the time like I'm in some kind of rush in life (I'm not though) and an ever increasing waistline.

I started with thiroyd on June 19th and monitored my temperature and pulse. I gradually increased the dosage from 1/4 tab to 1/2 a tab.

I've noticed a slight increase in appetite, after years of dieting (paleo, juicing, raw etc.) and I always get at least 2,500 calories, 100g protein and over 200g carbs and 70g fat. Main sources are: raw goat milk, greek yogurt, orange juice, lean mince beef, grapes and occasionally mince beef, oysters and raw liver.

Although my temperature is starting to increase my feet actually seem to be getting colder and my waistline keeps expanding. I've been weighing myself periodically and I'm not gaining any weight so it's mostly bloating (although I've gained 20lbs since Peat approach)

Below is a chart of my temp and pulse.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsi5ed5bx49ed6l/temp.png

Any thoughts would be appreciated very much. Again, issues are always feeling stressed and like I'm in a rush, cold feet and what seems to be bloating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals