My Hot Body

managing

Makes perfect sense, just need to figure out how to get rid of this adrenaline. I don't feel like I am stressed, but my body seems to be stressed by something..it doesnt even make sense but that's how it feels.

I appreciate the advice.
This is adrenaline, seems to get temporarily better with lots of food. But I can't keep on eating, especially during the night.
I know what you mean. I gained 40 lbs before I figured out that I needed T3 to stop those hot flashes (and generally make me feel much better/more energetic).

Mauritio

I know what you mean. I gained 40 lbs before I figured out that I needed T3 to stop those hot flashes (and generally make me feel much better/more energetic).
Didn't you say you stopped your hot flashes by taking defibron or was that not a permanent fix?

managing

Didn't you say you stopped your hot flashes by taking defibron or was that not a permanent fix?
It has been a long time since I tried Defibron. I do remember being able to tolerate heat much better with it. But I don't remember not feeling super hot.

Mauritio

It has been a long time since I tried Defibron. I do remember being able to tolerate heat much better with it. But I don't remember not feeling super hot.
Yeah I was just reading the thread ,as I have never really read it .
You also said it was the single most effective thing you did for your health .
Any reason why you stopped it ?

managing

Yeah I was just reading the thread ,as I have never really read it .
You also said it was the single most effective thing you did for your health .
Any reason why you stopped it ?
A great question. I believe I was having cortisol issues and stopped to see if that was it. It wasn't. Now my Defibron is really old and not sure whether it is still good.

Mauritio

A great question. I believe I was having cortisol issues and stopped to see if that was it. It wasn't. Now my Defibron is really old and not sure whether it is still good.
Ok thanks, I was wondering because there were many good reports at the beginning of the thread but apparently Defibron hasn't become a staple on those people's stack for whatever reason....
I'll give it a try anyways, the endotoxin effect and hot flush that I experiecne after eating starch is just annoying .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals