My Experience With Hair Loss

Mathematician

Hello everyone,
first of all, let me say that I am extremely happy to have found such a wonderful group of people so committed to taking their health into their own hands and to questioning current biological dogmas.

I am 43 years old and I lost all my hair by the time I was 25. I started to loose hair when I was 12, classical male baldness progression. I had however extremely high prolactin, cortisol, and estradiol, but no doctor (not even endocrinologists) thought that there was an association between my screwed up hormonal situation and my hair loss. I was also very cold all the time, with cold feet, hands, and nose.

To make a long story short, I discovered Peat's approach only recently (after I spent two years on a ketogenic low calories and intermittent fasting diet.... you get the idea). Of course, my hair won't grow back anymore, but at least nowadays I am much much healthier, super fit, athletic and with good body temperature, something I did not enjoy even in my 20's by a long shot.

Brandon

Hello everyone,
first of all, let me say that I am extremely happy to have found such a wonderful group of people so committed to taking their health into their own hands and to questioning current biological dogmas.

I am 43 years old and I lost all my hair by the time I was 25. I started to loose hair when I was 12, classical male baldness progression. I had however extremely high prolactin, cortisol, and estradiol, but no doctor (not even endocrinologists) thought that there was an association between my screwed up hormonal situation and my hair loss. I was also very cold all the time, with cold feet, hands, and nose.

To make a long story short, I discovered Peat's approach only recently (after I spent two years on a ketogenic low calories and intermittent fasting diet.... you get the idea). Of course, my hair won't grow back anymore, but at least nowadays I am much much healthier, super fit, athletic and with good body temperature, something I did not enjoy even in my 20's by a long shot.
Have you noticed anything at all in your hair ?

Cons100

That's really great.. You are looking at the positive side and it'll really help you to stay healthy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals