Choline-stablized Orthosilicic Acid Stop My Hair Loss, But Should I Cont

Dave Clark

there is no consensus about ortho-silicic acid here, only about silica/silicon dioxide being bad, which is used as an excipient in supplements/drugs. Ortho-silicic acid and silica/silicon dioxide are very different things.

And there is no negative talk about dietary choline here, maybe it’s importance isn’t talked about much, but I don’t think anybody here bashes it. Eggs and liver are recommended here, the richest sources of choline. The negative talk is about *excessive* Acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter), which isn’t the same thing as dietary choline.
I certainly understand the difference between silica and OSA, that is why I make my own Silicaid water, per Dennis Crouse's recipe.
Consensus may be a misnomer, but most talk on this forum about 'any' form of silica is negative, and the same from Dr. Peat, and, you don't hear people, or Peat recommend taking choline or increasing your amounts, simply because it will increase acetylcholine levels.
I'll stand by what I said, the talk about either on this forum is negative in general. Just to be clear, I use OSA water, and get choline from my eggs, but neither of the two is highly regarded as being Peaty on this forum, from what I can see.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals