Just one aspirin (300mg) daily stops a patient's terminal liver cancer

haidut

Forum Supporter
While the evidence for aspirin's preventive effects on numerous cancer types is extensive and even mainstream medicine has begrudgingly acknowledged aspirin's prophylactic potential, studies on the therapeutic effects of aspirin in already established cancers are very few, and most of them are in animals. This is why the study below is such a gem. Not only was it a human case study, but the cancer was quite advanced and declared terminal (hence the palliative therapy). On top of that, the study hilariously calls the 0.3g (300mg) aspirin daily a "high-dose" treatment. Oh boy, I wonder what would a "mega-dose" treatment of say 1g-3g daily do...Scared to even think about it. News on the effects of "mega-dose" treatment coming soon, through my own study:):

Aspirin-induced long-term tumor remission in hepatocellular carcinoma with adenomatous polyposis coli stop-gain mutation: A case report - PubMed
"...A Chinese male patient with chronic hepatitis B infection was admitted to the Cancer Center of Sun Yat-sen University for the treatment of HCC identified in the S6 segment of the liver by contrast computed tomography (CT) scan in June 2012. Radical resection was performed. Tumor recurrence was observed in March 2014. Transcatheter arterial chemoembolization (TACE) was performed followed by radiofrequency ablation with radical intent. However, the tumor recurred at the juncture of the S2 and S3 sections in September 2014. The tumor was resected. The tumor recurred in February 2015. A series of TACE procedures were performed as palliative local regional therapy from February 2015 to October 2016 at the Third Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University. Sorafenib was administered after the first cycle of palliative TACE, but the treatment was suspended one month later due to grade III diarrhea. In that period, tumor progression was noted three times, which made local regional therapy an inappropriate choice for disease control."

"...Aspirin is reported to be effective in inducing β-catenin phosphorylation by activating GSK3β due to inhibition of the cyclooxygenase 2 (COX2) pathway[7]. As the COX2 pathway was assumed to act normally, high-dose aspirin (0.3 g/day) was chosen as a remedy from April 2016."

"...This strategy achieved disease control for almost 5 years until February 2021, as confirmed by magnetic resonance imaging and monitoring of alpha fetoprotein. The treatment was well tolerated (Figure (Figure1A1A and andC).C)."

Soren

Forum Supporter
Great study. Excited to see the results of your study Haidut.

Mossy

Great to hear of such great benefits from a widely available and low cost supplement. Too bad aspirin makes me feel very off, like most supplements, Would love to hear from anyone who once couldn't take aspirin, due to adverse side effects, but have found a way to take it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Great to hear of such great benefits from a widely available and low cost supplement. Too bad aspirin makes me feel very off, like most supplements, Would love to hear from anyone who once couldn't take aspirin, due to adverse side effects, but have found a way to take it.
Well, the making someone feel "off" might be because it looks like it causes heavy detoxing. So metals and toxins moving around can definitely make someone feel that way.

Jabuger

I struggled with aspirin about a month or two ago, It gave me this painful twisting feeling in my stomach after taking it. This would happen mostly when I didn’t dissolve it in baking soda and sometimes even when I did dissolve it. I decided to stop taking it because I hated the taste of baking soda aspirin and didn’t want to feel the discomfort of taking it on its own.

Recently I decided to trial Georgi’s new study on myself which includes 2g Niacinamide, 1g Thiamine, 10ug biotin and 1g aspirin (the biotin is low because I can’t find a high dose version anywhere).

But essentially since I started back the aspirin I have had no problems. I only started having problems recently when I upped my aspirin dose to 3g spread throughout the day (1g doses) which seemed to cause stomach upset when taken alone and not with the B vitamins.

I also take K2 mk4. I have been taking the aspirin straight with no baking soda. Taking a break today from it after experiencing some discomfort. I think Niacinamide may help in some way, it seems to relieve digestion issues pretty instantaneously for me.

Ismail

I struggled with aspirin about a month or two ago, It gave me this painful twisting feeling in my stomach after taking it. This would happen mostly when I didn’t dissolve it in baking soda and sometimes even when I did dissolve it. I decided to stop taking it because I hated the taste of baking soda aspirin and didn’t want to feel the discomfort of taking it on its own.

Recently I decided to trial Georgi’s new study on myself which includes 2g Niacinamide, 1g Thiamine, 10ug biotin and 1g aspirin (the biotin is low because I can’t find a high dose version anywhere).

But essentially since I started back the aspirin I have had no problems. I only started having problems recently when I upped my aspirin dose to 3g spread throughout the day (1g doses) which seemed to cause stomach upset when taken alone and not with the B vitamins.

I also take K2 mk4. I have been taking the aspirin straight with no baking soda. Taking a break today from it after experiencing some discomfort. I think Niacinamide may help in some way, it seems to relieve digestion issues pretty instantaneously for me.
I had a similar feeling in my stomach too, so I stopped for a while. I the read about taking aspirin with glycine, so I tried it with approx 5g of glycine and I haven’t had any issues since.

Divingwater

What are the other ingredients in your aspirin?

L_C

I had a similar feeling in my stomach too, so I stopped for a while. I the read about taking aspirin with glycine, so I tried it with approx 5g of glycine and I haven’t had any issues since.
I also have stomach pain while taking aspirin. How much aspirin did you take?

Ismail

I also have stomach pain while taking aspirin. How much aspirin did you take?
325mg tablet, dissolve in water, let the residue settle at the bottom and then drink the water without drinking the residue. Thereafter I have 5g of glycine.

I didn’t get stomach pain or discomfort until taking aspirin for several days in a row (without glycine). As soon as the pain started, I stopped for a few days. Then I started again but this time with glycine and I’ve never had issues since.

Mossy

What are the other ingredients in your aspirin?
The standard extras, but I normally take white willow bark. The times I've taken manufactured aspirin pills, I've soaked them in warm water first, to siphon off the unwanted stuff.

pubh12

Forum Supporter
325mg tablet, dissolve in water, let the residue settle at the bottom and then drink the water without drinking the residue. Thereafter I have 5g of glycine.

I didn’t get stomach pain or discomfort until taking aspirin for several days in a row (without glycine). As soon as the pain started, I stopped for a few days. Then I started again but this time with glycine and I’ve never had issues since.
Why dissolve in water? Absorbs better?

Mossy

Well, the making someone feel "off" might be because it looks like it causes heavy detoxing. So metals and toxins moving around can definitely make someone feel that way.
That is something I'll consider. Maybe I'll try working my way up, from low to higher doses, to see if the detoxing effect fades. Thanks for the input.

Mossy

Very interesting. When I'm in the mood for some adventure, I'll try that concoction. Everything you list there, taken individually, has given me adverse side effects, but I'm open to the idea that the combination may be advantageous. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll report back if I try it.

Runenight201

Where can I find this study? Super curious.

RealNeat

I think baking soda and aspirin together may be hurting people. The hypertonic salt solution that it makes can be rough on the stomach regardless of aspirin. Together with aspirin the buffering baking soda offers is likely not doing what people think, Chris Masterjohn expands on this on his well known aspirin video (youtube). Aspirin induced ulcers arent only caused by the pH of aspirin but its effects on prostaglandins. I think taking ginger powder with aspirin is a better and more efficacious way to protect the stomach lining from the effects of aspirin than trying to neutralize with baking soda.

My protocol is as follows, with a meal, powder the aspirin and mix it with a little warm water. Mix some fresh orange juice with the aspirin liquid for some protective vitamin C, put a bit of ginger powder in it with about 5gs of collagen powder. Drink after stirring. I dont worry about the starch particles after the hot water treatment and when paired with a meal.

Depending on how sensitive someone is taking DGL before the aspirin can be protective, along with cabbage juice or just some cooked cabbage and non skim yoghurt. Be careful with DGL as it feels cortisol inducing and estrogenic. Can also be hard on the kidneys. I know its said that DGL is not supposed to be as irritating as licorice, but i have not found that to be true.

For those taking high doses, like cancer patients, i think its even more important to protect against aspirins potential harm.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals