Cyproheptadine (12mg daily) cures patient's metastatic liver cancer in just 2 weeks

NewACC

I have taken up to 24mg daily, back in 2012-2013 timeframe and it can be done but the key is to first use low dose (2mg-4mg daily) for 7-10 days, as after that the drowsiness and catatonic feelings go away. Most studies for Cushing disease/syndrome use cypro doses in the 24mg-32mg daily range and those people functioned just fine...aside from the severe initial drowsiness.
Hello @haidut , I really need your advice. I have been taking high doses(32mg per day) of cypro for a week now, which I have done successfully before and everything was fine and now my condition is just as great, but I am afraid this began to give severe side effects on the liver: when I stopped caffeine, week with huge doses of cypro made my liver to bother me - my stool turned yellow and when I added caffeine again as an experiment i completely lost my tolerance and my standard five espressos gave me such a shitty stress feeling, also my kidneys started to hurt a little, I drank huge doses of caffeine and silymarin and then symptoms disappeared. Do you think it really was liver damage and does that mean that I can never go back to taking cypro? Although it works wonders for everything else .... And then I do not understand how patients with Cushing's syndrome could tolerate such huge doses of cypro with a crappy diet and very likely avoiding caffeine and aspirin?

aliml

Previous studies demonstrated that the antihistamine, cyproheptadine, had antitumor activity both in in vitro and in vivo. The backbone structure of cyproheptadine is a benzocycloheptene, and structurally analogous drugs are widely used in the clinic, such as amitriptyline, desloratadine, ketotifen, loratadine, nortriptyline. However, the underlying mechanisms of how benzocycloheptenes inhibit hepatocellular carcinoma proliferation are still unknown. We first screened the antiproliferation activity of 12 benzocycloheptene structural-analogue drugs (Figure 1), and results showed that deptropine was the most potent inhibitor of human hepatoma cell proliferation. Rupatadine and nortriptyline also exhibited strong inhibition of proliferation. Azatadine and amineptine had the least effect.

1690429190847.png

Figure 1. Structures of 12 benzocycloheptene analogous drugs. These drugs can be divided into four groups: (a) first-generation antihistamines, (b) second-generation antihistamines, (c) muscle relaxants, and (d) antidepressants and anticholinergics

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals