Aspirin may reverse NAFLD/fibrosis by reducing fat accumulation, inflammation

golder

I think my shampoo contains it.
I wonder how much niacinamide they dissolved in their topical solution. Does anyone know? I’m convinced that a lot of hair loss shampoos just put a tiny amount of the active ingredient in just to be able to list it on the label. Those pics look incredible. It would be great to find out an effective dose!

Mauritio

I wonder how much niacinamide they dissolved in their topical solution. Does anyone know? I’m convinced that a lot of hair loss shampoos just put a tiny amount of the active ingredient in just to be able to list it on the label. Those pics look incredible. It would be great to find out an effective dose!
If you think those pictures are impressive than you should look at what apple polyphenols do. I posted a bunch of impressive ones in the respective thread.

Dave Clark

Yes, I do, usually a regular (325mg) tablet daily but sometimes I skip days b/c I forget taking it. It seems to synergize with the 500mg niacinamide I take with it.
Maybe I have missed something, but I thought niacinamide was to be use in low doses, far under the half a gram. Please explain.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals