It's Official - Aspirin Stops Breast Cancer In 80% Of Patients, Even Terminal Ones

Peata

Yes, I consume it via natto, which is fermented soy. I know it is recommended against. However many speculate that soy when fermented loses its estrogen properties. It is the food highest in vitamin K2 in the M7 format. I think it has about 1100% per 100 grams, if I remember correctly.

Useful to make sure calcium is put in the proper spots in the body. Interestingly in one of Ray's articles he speaks about calcium displacement being the primary negative effect of aging.

Difficult to find high sources of K2 in foods.
Hard to know for sure why that person had a stroke. It could be that there was some estrogenic activity from the natto, and that caused damage to vessels. Also, I thought MK4 was the preferred kind of K2 (though I've heard it's good to get some of all of them).

BibleBeliever

Hard to know for sure why that person had a stroke. It could be that there was some estrogenic activity from the natto, and that caused damage to vessels. Also, I thought MK4 was the preferred kind of K2 (though I've heard it's good to get some of all of them).
Definitely preferred. Although places like examine and others state that MK7 stays active in the body for 3 days, while MK4 some say only for hours. Many MK4 supplements are made from tobacco. I take MK4 sometimes, while having natto and trying to get more MK4 from foods, but it is difficult:

MK4 list:
Top food sources of vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-4)

Jenn

I Started with one/day of the 325 mg tablets. I would up it to two or three then back down due to spontaneous bruising. Eventually, I got up to 18 per day for about 6 months, then backed down. Now I take them as needed. My source of vit K was my own grass fed milk. I attribute this to reduced menstrual flow, increased flexibility, decalcification of muscles, especially in the lower back, and increased stomach lining and digestive juices.

lindsay

I use aspirin powder: 1 pound of aspirin for $10. No excipients.

Where do you purchase your aspirin powder from? I liked the powdered stuff better than the tablets, but the powder I have is about 3 years old and probably smells like the refrigerator.

Kray

I Started with one/day of the 325 mg tablets. I would up it to two or three then back down due to spontaneous bruising. Eventually, I got up to 18 per day for about 6 months, then backed down. Now I take them as needed. My source of vit K was my own grass fed milk. I attribute this to reduced menstrual flow, increased flexibility, decalcification of muscles, especially in the lower back, and increased stomach lining and digestive juices.

Jenn,

I must say I never associated raw grass milk with vitamin K! And the benefits are too good to be true, per your observations. Does milk provide the best form of K so as not to worry about supplementing, or making sure which form of K to supplement? We have raw grass milk (no added A or D) in our diet as a daily staple, for at least the past 6+ years. When I have supplemented, I have used Thorne Research Vitamin D & K. Maybe with this much milk I don't need to?

I realize this may be a crazy question, but is it considered a good thing to have reduced menstrual flow? If it may be attributed to vitamin K in the diet, is that just the opposite effect of aspirin, which would perhaps increase flow?

Can you be more specific about when you might find you need the aspirin?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jenn

Aspirin is anti estrogen. Heavy flow is the purging of excess build up during the cycle. Less build up caused by excess estrogen, less purging. ;) Aspirin doesn't increase flow, it make blood less "sticky". Vitamin K can balance that and the source of vitamin K is greens, like kale or GRASS. It is the natural form of vitamin K. I am not a fan of supplementing just because it's "good for you". I prefer to get my nutrition from food and supplement only if it's lacking in the food or I have a PERSONAL deficiency that need enhancing temporarily to come back into balance. My own personal philosophy.

In my situation, the aspirin use was highest when I had a new job that involved a significant amount of learning new things in a fast paced environment and it helped comprehension and stress and aspirin in combination with coffee acts like T3. Aspirin also helps with learning, brain function.

Now, it helps with headaches due to dehydration or blood pressure issues and brain fog. I personally find I need it more when I supplement with magnesium at night to help me sleep.

Kray

Aspirin is anti estrogen. Heavy flow is the purging of excess build up during the cycle. Less build up caused by excess estrogen, less purging. ;) Aspirin doesn't increase flow, it make blood less "sticky". Vitamin K can balance that and the source of vitamin K is greens, like kale or GRASS. It is the natural form of vitamin K. I am not a fan of supplementing just because it's "good for you". I prefer to get my nutrition from food and supplement only if it's lacking in the food or I have a PERSONAL deficiency that need enhancing temporarily to come back into balance. My own personal philosophy.

In my situation, the aspirin use was highest when I had a new job that involved a significant amount of learning new things in a fast paced environment and it helped comprehension and stress and aspirin in combination with coffee acts like T3. Aspirin also helps with learning, brain function.

Now, it helps with headaches due to dehydration or blood pressure issues and brain fog. I personally find I need it more when I supplement with magnesium at night to help me sleep.

Thanks for that information! Just curious as to the flow issue because my daughters have infrequent periods and when they do have periods, they are usually light. We also drink a lot of raw grassfed milk. I suppose the "old school" says you should have a period every 28-31 days like clockwork, and if you don't there must be something wrong. Anyway, I hope the K in our milk is sufficient to balance aspirin intake, and we don't usually have kale except in winter months when I put it in soups, or maybe sauteed well with garlic.

So, it sounds like you might routinely take at least 1 325-mg aspirin per day, and more if needed?

Is aspirin known to help with sleep? I usually have magnesium at bedtime but not with aspirin. I believe Peat has said nighttime is a good time to take aspirin. Do you usually take it with food? Can you give me some helpful tips on aspirin intake with regard to dosing and frequency? I guess I'm not that intuitive to know when/how much I might need it.

Per the useful info here, I bought me some basic aspirin online-- not the powder, but tablets-- and if there's no hidden ingredients, it's just aspirin and cornstarch. Thought it might be easier than using powder form.

Thanks for your help and feedback!

Jenn

Regular aspirin is $1 at a lot of grocery stores , if you buy the uncoated off brand. Yes, I take it with food or juice or milk. I have been know to chew it if I don't have anything else available. It tastes mostly tart, slightly bitter. Not yummy, but not horrible. :)

Don't over think it. 1 is fine, 2 is fine, more is fine to bruising tolerance. If you start to bruise, back off. Just pay attention.

Inconsistent periods may be a hormonal in-balance, no personal experience there. However, it is my understanding that high progesterone (as in pregnancy) will stop the cycle or too low progesterone in ratio to estrogen will stop the cycle as in menopause.

Kray

Jenn, thanks! I think I've already experienced the bruising effect, so I'll pay more attention to that. As for the hormonal issue, who can say? But, everyone is otherwise in very good health. Hopefully it's just their "normal", and won't affect fertility potential, down the road.

dadan

Last edited by a moderator:

Ulla

Amazing info about aspirin.

These days, my mum is waiting for the final diagnosis which is probably moving towards triple negative breast cancer, at 62 yrs old.
She has been taking aspirin 100 mg for 4 months now, she didn't have a clue about cancer being in her. This is new for all of us and it has started 14 days ago (swollen lymph node ~ 2 cm and a smaller bump in the breast ~ 0,8 cm).

If I understand correctly from sayings in the first post, 325 mg aspirin daily is a good start?

LucyL

These days, my mum is waiting for the final diagnosis which is probably moving towards triple negative breast cancer, at 62 yrs old.
She has been taking aspirin 100 mg for 4 months now, she didn't have a clue about cancer being in her. This is new for all of us and it has started 14 days ago (swollen lymph node ~ 2 cm and a smaller bump in the breast ~ 0,8 cm).

If I understand correctly from sayings in the first post, 325 mg aspirin daily is a good start?
I believe aspirin effect is dose-dependent. For cancer, I believe Ray has mentioned doses up to 6g a day. 1000mg a day (appx 3 325 mg tabs) is about the most I ever took. Whatever dose you go with, remember 1000 mcg of K per 325 mg tablet. I personally found topcial application of K to be most effective.

Some good threads on triple negative BC here on the forum

Ulla

I believe aspirin effect is dose-dependent. For cancer, I believe Ray has mentioned doses up to 6g a day. 1000mg a day (appx 3 325 mg tabs) is about the most I ever took. Whatever dose you go with, remember 1000 mcg of K per 325 mg tablet. I personally found topcial application of K to be most effective.

Some good threads on triple negative BC here on the forum

Which type of K do you have in mind?
She is taking 100 mcg of mk-7 for the past 4 months.

6 g of aspirin seems a lot. I tried to find dosages in studies but unsuccessfully.

Thanks for the search findings.

LucyL

6 g of aspirin seems a lot. I tried to find dosages in studies but unsuccessfully.

This is the vitamin K I used Vitamin K2: Vitamin K2 in its MK-4 form to support bone, heart, and blood vessel health* - 1 drop is 1 mg (1000 mcg). (6 grams is the extreme upper limit of aspirin) - not really, in light of the video mentioned in the later post (edited). How much she is comfortable taking is up to her and the research that you all do. 1 g is about the max I have ever taken, currently I take 2 of the 325 mg tabs each day. But if I were in a serious state, I might try to get up to 2 grams a day.

Last edited:

LucyL

@Ulla, was just watching this video with Georgi/Danny, Georgi talks about aspirin and cancer starting about the 1:30:00 mark

Ulla

@Ulla, was just watching this video with Georgi/Danny, Georgi talks about aspirin and cancer starting about the 1:30:00 mark

Great, I just listened to it. Thank you.

Making the cancer cell metabolize the glucose again instead of fat, the cell will instantly turn back to normal. Aspirin helps with that.

Sitaruîm

Hello, how is your mother doing? Are there any news?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals