It's Official - Aspirin Stops Breast Cancer In 80% Of Patients, Even Terminal Ones

Platinum

I also happen to be taking 4 of the $0.88 Walmart 325mg pills, 1.3 grams, every day. I figure since I take plenty of K2 (and collagen) that there would be nothing wrong with that dose. Are there any downsides besides the risk blood thinning or GI upset? Heck, I used to take 5-6 of them because of the uncoupling thread and wanted to see if it would cause fat-burning via increased metabolism. Didn't seem to notice any "uncoupling" effect so I just take one with every meal and one at bedtime for prevention of diseases such as cancer and counteract inflammation from the HIV medicine and hopefully provide better metabolism for my hair follicles.

Ahanu

So its save to take horse aspirin? Same process without adds?

Kray

One of the principle active constituents in White Willow Bark is salicin or salicylic acid. The main feature as in aspirin.
So I suppose salicin from salix alba is right for the same purpose. Much easier for stomach mucosa.
240 mg salicin is often advised in studies as blocker for cox-1 & 2, 5-Lox, NF-kB, TNF-alpha and NO.
I take thrice a day Nature’s Answer 450 mg. Twice now as I’ve switched for unsaponifiable from soy and avocado (backpain).

Here is a link confirming the effect on IL-6 cytokine.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25907238
The results showed that D(-)-Salicin markedly decreased TNF-α, IL-1β and IL-6 concentrations and increased IL-10 concentration. In addition, western blot analysis indicated that D(-)-Salicin suppressed the activation of MAPKs and NF-κB signaling pathways stimulated by LPS.

Good to know-- I have the same brand of WWB. Do you mean you're taking it for PUFA effects from these foods?

Kray

LucH

Good to know-- I have the same brand of WWB. Do you mean you're taking it for PUFA effects from these foods?
yes, there are still pufa's in my meat (fish, steak, poultry). I used to take a lot of EPA as inhibitor of protaglandins (2.5 g), an error, but I changed my mind when I read RP.
When I read Peat's advice to take aspirin and B3 to enhance low energy levels, I decided to try. I've taken pregnenolone too (adrenal low) (low dosis: 20 - 50 mg). Top.
I take a mix of tocopherols too: 500 mg every 5 days. Life extension Gamma E (with tocopherols and tocotrienols).

Kray

yes, there are still pufa's in my meat (fish, steak, poultry). I used to take a lot of EPA as inhibitor of protaglandins (2.5 g), an error, but I changed my mind when I read RP.
When I read Peat's advice to take aspirin and B3 to enhance low energy levels, I decided to try. I've taken pregnenolone too (adrenal low) (low dosis: 20 - 50 mg). Top.
I take a mix of tocopherols too: 500 mg every 5 days. Life extension Gamma E (with tocopherols and tocotrienols).

Sounds reasonable, and similar to what I have been doing (aspirin, pregn, E). Did you say you use the pregn topically? May I ask which brand? Do you feel this is a better delivery than oral intake, to bypass liver processing?

LucH

Did you say you use the pregn topically? May I ask which brand?
I took Life flo pregnenolone, 50 mg, cream for men, topically, once a day (morning), between 20 - 50 mg according to my reaction. No need for a second application. But I had to stop because import is forbidden (customs, Europe). :( Never tried oral intake. It was the advised form.
Hope it will help.
PS: I didn't take B3 alone but all the vitamins B, one cap every two days.

Kray

I took Life flo pregnenolone, 50 mg, cream for men, topically, once a day (morning), between 20 - 50 mg according to my reaction. No need for a second application. But I had to stop because import is forbidden (customs, Europe). :( Never tried oral intake. It was the advised form.
Hope it will help.
PS: I didn't take B3 alone but all the vitamins B, one cap every two days.

Are you able to ship from this website to your country? IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Monthly Subscriptions He sells 2 different pregnenolone topicals-- one with DHEA, one without. Hope you can access something similar, if not from US.

Thanks again.

Lilac

I notice the cheapo 88-cent aspirin from Walmart falls apart and dissolves much more quickly than the excipient-filled stuff. :clap: (<<Goodness, just discovered all those emojis available. Hysterical.)

BibleBeliever

I know mercola isn't the best source:
FDA Reverses Its Position on Daily Aspirin Use

I have read many articles warning about aspirin. I am curious to try it, but am afraid. I do consume foods that lower blood pressure such as ginger, tart cherry juice, various herbs etc. I wonder if aspirin can interact with these?

On examine they warn of 1 case where a stroke appeared to be caused by mixing natto supplement with aspirin.

Are these warnings about aspirin hyperbole?

Peata

There's nattokinase, an antifibrinolytic enzyme, which could have effect somewhat like aspirin on the blood.

BibleBeliever

Thanks Peata!! Makes sense...
Yes, I consume it via natto, which is fermented soy. I know it is recommended against. However many speculate that soy when fermented loses its estrogen properties. It is the food highest in vitamin K2 in the M7 format. I think it has about 1100% per 100 grams, if I remember correctly.

Useful to make sure calcium is put in the proper spots in the body. Interestingly in one of Ray's articles he speaks about calcium displacement being the primary negative effect of aging.

Difficult to find high sources of K2 in foods.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals