Ray Peat Interview June 26, 2020 - Danny Roddy, Raymond Peat, Georgi Dinkov

peateats1

People like you are so close minded, there is no helping you understand what's happening in the world. You see someone bring up some facts that you've never heard of or read about, and these facts don't sit well or fit in with your narrative or view of the world. So what do you do? Pull out the race card, duh. You can call me a racist all day everyday and it literally means as much to me as someone saying the sky is blue. So go sit quietly with your fragile view of the world, maybe watch some black lives matter programming, and ignore my comments from here on out please.

Kvothe

People like you are so close minded, there is no helping you understand what's happening in the world. You see someone bring up some facts that you've never heard of or read about, and these facts don't sit well or fit in with your narrative or view of the world. So what do you do? Pull out the race card, duh. You can call me a racist all day everyday and it literally means as much to me as someone saying the sky is blue. So go sit quietly with your fragile view of the world, maybe watch some black lives matter programming, and ignore my comments from here on out please.

Facts are to you as canola oil is to Ray.

peateats1

so your definition of "white" is Christian?
So Jews are a religion and not a race, ok got it. Is that why Hitler supposedly targeted them? Because they were white people with a different religion?! Wtf is wrong with people

Kvothe

So Jews are a religion and not a race, ok got it. Is that why Hitler supposedly targeted them? Because they were white people with a different religion?! Wtf is wrong with people

If Hitler said it, it must be true! But I'm not a racist :D

boris

When all this time it's the zionist, satanic, pedophile, rapist, trillionaire, mafia bankers that are responsible for ALL societal engineering and most if not all of the ills of society.

Hardly anyone will disagree about this with you here. Seems like Danny's comment triggered you in some way. It wasn't really a clear statement and I don't think he meant it the way you understood it. Danny, Haidut and Ray throughout the last weeks repeatedly talked about the racial issue being a deliberate distraction.

Drareg

The projecting onto Peat’s words in this thread is bizarre, how can you listen to a general dialogue like this and make these assumptions without acknowledging your own projections?

Peat isn’t stupid enough or triggered to get into the black and white argument because it’s constructed by those we call "elite" ,reinforced by their private police like CIA and other intelligence organizations worldwide with the help of academia and media, it’s like a wheel they spin when when they need a distraction.
What Peat did highlight was the core of the problem which nobody can be bothered to talk about in the media be it BLM or those against this movement and that’s social class based in financial status and money creation via central banks.

Once again the elite types know the masses don’t understand the cult of banking because of the complex language but the masses understand black and white, good versus evil, adults chasing balls "professionally" , let’s trigger these meanings in the public while the elite are profiting to the tune of billions during lockdown and profiting from BLM, what’s the insurance payout on a looted and burned out Walmart? Riots are like a mini 9/11 pay day when you pull the building.
The banks are being bailed out to the sum of trillions and all the clowns protesting be it black or white are paying for all of this, what ever side feels they win be it BLM or anti-BLM both sides are paying that tax.

The excessive immigration you are witnessing is the elites supply and demand problem, have more people willing to work for a lower wage can only be found in underdeveloped countries, this type of immigration lowers people’s income in their country, so people coming from Africa will lower the wage of not just white america but African Americans also, this will cause discrimination to rise ,not just white on Africans but African Americans on Africans. The public then focus on the immigrants when you should be focusing on the elites, we know every detail of the immigrants life but little of the profiteers from the immigrants, the knowledge of rundown hotels making little profit, going nowhere in small towns now full of asylum seekers making a million a year from the tax payer is not common knowledge, instead we know how many meals per day the immigrant receives, energy wasted on thousands of immigrants when it could used coherently against 100 hundred profiteers who created the structure of this system.
Funny how in mainstream economic jargon this immigration reality is never articulated to the general public, supply and demand ignored when it comes to human capital, I wonder why?

What do you think will happen if the black community of 40 million in America decide to start using a black currency and black central bank? What would happen even if some of the leaders were to start a dialogue on it? Even talking about this would have them shutdown.
If we want change then the central banks and money creation is the place to look ,everything else is tokenism and that includes token emotional responses pro BLM and against BLM.

Peat then goes on to speak about Norbert Weiner who wrote about control and feedback in animals and machines, triggers that get a response and here we are jumping through the hoops of those in power who know how to use these systems cherry picking the parts they like and leaving the rest of wieners insight.
Some of these systems are designed to attract your projections/meanings , these projections and meanings are instilled in you from said elites and their designing of the system of education and the ongoing influx of meaning from the media you watch daily, it’s a feedback loop, it’s your brain, start observing it before reacting.

They know what your thinking, how you feel and how to trigger, they know this because they made your meanings for you, their not your special insights that nobody else has, they have created meaning sinks of several differing categories for us to fall into, all these categories can then be pitted against each other by using the media lense like a magnifying glass on a sunny day. Occasionally we get systems that break out of their system, truly creative systems ,coherent thinking.

Don’t forget to ask how do you know what you know fool?

Tarmander

Cringe is your thought that you know everything that happened to him or what he saw. And at least say what he responded without cherry-picking, cowardly

And as Kvothe said, apparently @jb116 don't have any proof and is misrepresenting him
I don't know what you read into what I said, but I cringed at that story.

Ray obviously does not fit. If the place really was racist af, there is every reason they would be hostile to someone like Ray, who clearly challenges their views.
What did he get out of the car, flag someone down and start talking about progesterone?

"We don't take KINDLY to you generative energy types rown here...everyone knows a cell has a lipid bilayer now git! "

MatheusPN

I don't know what you read into what I said, but I cringed at that story.
I read what you said, this: "That story of Ray going to the South and almost dying was so cringe."
There you said the history of Ray was cringe. If you don't mean that, then great, I understand. BTW you have a decent history here

Great post Drareg!

Last edited:

LUH 3417

This guy could totally be a klansman. Peat’s comment about being in the south with chunky side burns may have been about him being a hippie looking type. Neo nazis hate hippies.

Tarmander

I read what you said, this: "That story of Ray going to the South and almost dying was so cringe."
There you said the history of Ray was cringe. If you don't mean that, then great, I understand. BTW you have a decent history here

Great post Drareg!

No see, it isn't the history that was cringe. It was a cringe telling of a story. Can you imagine, you sit down with your friends, say you almost died twice in a historic place and time, everyone shocked asked why and you go "I dunno, I think my metabolic energy is of such a rarified quality that others can just detect my anti authoritarian nature and wish to do violence to me."

No idea why Danny did not get the whole story out of him right then and there. They just let it go because I am guessing both thought it was BS.

boris

Good point @raysputin .

@Tarmander Peat said he thinks it was because of his appearence.

A hairy predicament: The problem with long hair in the 1960s and 1970s
"Harassment was not always the end of the conversation. Bans on long hair and suspension were common. In 1968 Captain Edward C. Lynch of Brooklyn’s 78th Police Precinct issued a notice to all policemen that “Long hair, sideburns, goatees, exaggerated mustaches do not fall into the definition of ‘neat and trim.’” The defintion for long hair was no “shaggy overgrowth.” One of the policemen remarked, “What it means is, we don’t want anyone here looking like hippies.” Whether long hair or beards, the issue continued. A couple of months later Northwest Orient Airlines suspended twelve air freight employees for wearing “scraggly” beards and long sideburns. They were suspended after being given verbal warnings to remove their beards and shorten their sideburns"

Last edited:

MatheusPN

No see, it isn't the history that was cringe. It was a cringe telling of a story. Can you imagine, you sit down with your friends, say you almost died twice in a historic place and time, everyone shocked asked why and you go "I dunno, I think my metabolic energy is of such a rarified quality that others can just detect my anti authoritarian nature and wish to do violence to me."

No idea why Danny did not get the whole story out of him right then and there. They just let it go because I am guessing both thought it was BS.
Yeah sorry Tarmander I was checking the dictionary now and I understood, cringe has more meaning besides cringe in the sense similar to shameful.
My apologies :neutral:

Tarmander

Yeah sorry Tarmander I was checking the dictionary now and I understood, cringe has more meaning besides cringe in the sense similar to shameful.
My apologies :neutral:
yeah more my own reaction, not casting shame on someone

LUH 3417

He said it was because of his clothes. He was probably dressed like a hippie or something.

mrchibbs

PhilParma

It was kind of a silly story, but it reminded me of Easy Rider. 60's southerners did not like them longhairs roaming through their towns. It would have been nice if Ray had elaborated on how he "almost died." Probably he wasn't in any imminent danger and just felt uncomfortable and unwelcome.

mrchibbs

It was kind of a silly story, but it reminded me of Easy Rider. 60's southerners did not like them longhairs roaming through their towns. It would have been nice if Ray had elaborated on how he "almost died." Probably he wasn't in any imminent danger and just felt uncomfortable and unwelcome.

I see no reason not to believe him. Maybe it was a figure of speech, maybe not. You never know really, one second you're uncomfortable, the next you're getting beat up. The southern states are still backwards to this day, so can you imagine 50 years ago, if they saw a hippy. And who knows what Ray was really doing. I can definitely see him stirring some ***t up.

LUH 3417

I see no reason not to believe him. Maybe it was a figure of speech, maybe not. You never know really, one second you're uncomfortable, the next you're getting beat up. The southern states are still backwards to this day, so can you imagine 50 years ago, if they saw a hippy. And who knows what Ray was really doing. I can definitely see him stirring some ***t up.
maybe he was smuggling LSD to Blake College. Had a bathtub acid connection in Texas or something, who knows!

PhilParma

eiYKO1F.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals