Ray Peat Interview June 26, 2020 - Danny Roddy, Raymond Peat, Georgi Dinkov

Dustin94

The true enemy of the people,White & POC, was and is the Monarchy and its undeserving spirit of hierachy,an envious,enslaving,ridiculous demanding,degenerate People,which used german elite-workers,the Jews,as scapegoats for the insane hardship after WW I,which was caused by these Clowns.Hitler and others fell for the #memes of their times,not unlike today,thus being deluded into the Zionist Conspiracy,which was a Monarchist Conspiracy with changed Numberplates.Hitler and others of the NSDAP did not develop the Anti-Jew sentiment fully on their own,but built upon the available misinformation,being partly tricked into it themselves.

So White & POC are degenerate People that used Jews as a scapegoat for insane hardship? Hah. Talk about blatant misinformation.

So White & POC are degenerate People that used Jews as a scapegoat for insane hardship? Hah. Talk about blatant misinformation.

Hahaha..?
No,sorry,the Monarchy is the degenerate Class in the given example,which opposes both non-monarchic White People and non-monarchic People Of Color.The hardship during and after WWI came from selfish pursuit of interests of the Monarch and the established systems.Through misrepresentation of Power and Reach,Jews were marked and mislabeled as the Cause of the hardships of WWI itself and its aftermath.

jmojo

Regarding Peat's comment that the police have been infiltrated by Ku Klux Klan, I honestly wouldn't doubt it. It was most likely the case back in the day and I would imagine that it's much harder to accomplish today, but I still wouldn't doubt it. Just look at this research which shows that there are a lot of bad people in law enforcement all across the US: Inside hate groups on Facebook, police officers trade racist memes, conspiracy theories and Islamophobia | Reveal

Law enforcement attracts a lot of bad people. I honestly don't know why these people aren't trained, schooled, and vetted much better (at least in the US).

Stearyl alcohol: also known as 1-octadecanol

Policosanol's main aliphatic alcohol: Octacosanol

I wonder if it's something similar to defibron (which resists metabolism because the fatty acids are methylated), maybe this product acts in a similar way where it resists metabolism and conversion to energy (maybe because it's an aliphatic alcohol, although I am frankly just guessing) and this is able to exert long lasting effects.

It's all very interesting, considering policosanol is usually dosed anywhere from 10-25 mg's, quite small compared to the amount of stearic acid that some of us fellow forum folk strive to ingest.

It seems like if these long chain fatty alcohols are going to displace a lifetime of PUFA accumulation, you'd need a lot more than 10-25 mg a day, but I'm just speculating.

Maybe someone else who has a better idea can chime in.

I've had similar thoughts. If the average person's fat stores are highly unsaturated and enough "to last a lifetime" as Peat says, how can such small amounts replace all of that PUFA? It would need Saturated fat to replace it I would assume. A possible way could be that it stabilizes the organism enough for it to get rid of the PUFA and start to produce Saturated fat from sugars and then replace the PUFA with that, or if somehow the Policosanols saturate the existing PUFA in the body, but that sounds not plausible to me. There's got to be a mechanism. Wish they would have digged deeper into how Policosanols deplete PUFA.

JohnHafterson

That makes sense. Some accounts of Microdosing I have read haven’t been very positive long term after quitting. I wonder if that’s because they were trying to use it as a performance enhancement at work which probably isn’t the best setting to be tripping in. Sounds like even Microdosing is better to do in comfortable natural unrestricted settings while being well fed.
I would just get a good dose and trip.

It will blow the cobwebs off things and certainly clear things up.

If I could get LSD easily would certainly do it periodically to "reset."

boris

In an email RP said topically dosage would need to be 20x or more the amount. A dropper full of 1000iu per drop is about 20 drops. So I’m hopefully getting 5-10k IU at once with my method.

I recently started using topical Vit D and was looking around the forum for information, all that I can find suggests about 10-20% absorption. That would be 5-10x the amount instead of 20x. I couldn't find a source where Peat talks about the topical absorpotion rate, but I found him saying that the amount of rubbing and if the skinlayer was reduced from bathing makes a big difference in the amount that gets absorbed.

Have you since experimented with different dosages and do you still get the kidney pains?

I noticed that an approximated 10k IU seems to give me joint pains.

boris

[moderator edit: question was about transdermal bioavailability ]

Q: is 20% availability of vitamin d in MCT about right?
A:"It depends greatly on the person’s skin, and how well it’s rubbed in and how long it’s left on; sometimes it’s a lot less."

I recently started using topical Vit D and was looking around the forum for information, all that I can find suggests about 10-20% absorption. That would be 5-10x the amount instead of 20x. I couldn't find a source where Peat talks about the topical absorpotion rate, but I found him saying that the amount of rubbing and if the skinlayer was reduced from bathing makes a big difference in the amount that gets absorbed.

Have you since experimented with different dosages and do you still get the kidney pains?

I noticed that an approximated 10k IU seems to give me joint pains.

I believe that RP can't know for certain the details of topical absorption of D and carriers for there is a paucity of data and interindividual and sex differences ( different elastic skin compostion in m/w ); all data is on oral consumption, all safety considerations too.

boris

I believe that RP can't know for certain the details of topical absorption of D and carriers for there is a paucity of data and interindividual and sex differences ( different elastic skin compostion in m/w ); all data is on oral consumption, all safety considerations too.

I think he partially based that estimate on the fact that some people who just put the vit D on the skin without special effort got no measurable increase in their D levels. But in my opinion you're right, it's probably totally different everyone.

Gone Peating

Hahaha..?
No,sorry,the Monarchy is the degenerate Class in the given example,which opposes both non-monarchic White People and non-monarchic People Of Color.The hardship during and after WWI came from selfish pursuit of interests of the Monarch and the established systems.Through misrepresentation of Power and Reach,Jews were marked and mislabeled as the Cause of the hardships of WWI itself and its aftermath.

There haven’t been monarchies in most places for a very long time. The last ones were taken out in the early 20th century (in Russia and Greece) by communists whose belief system was literally created by Jewish people

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals