Ray Peat Interview June 26, 2020 - Danny Roddy, Raymond Peat, Georgi Dinkov

J

jb116

Yes. I'm not an easily offended bigot, maybe that's why I'm not hearing it.
Definitely not me neither but at times his basic and overt defense of one race over another seems odd to me especially in context of acknowledging bigger agendas and distractions. It's the only time I find Peat to be a bit dramatic, when discussing race.

Hugh Johnson

That story of Ray going to the South and almost dying was so cringe.

Ray: "I went to the South in the 1960s...I am almost died"
Danny: <Gasp!> "Why? How?"
Ray: <shrug> "I dunno"
Ray obviously does not fit. If the place really was racist af, there is every reason they would be hostile to someone like Ray, who clearly challenges their views.

Kvothe

Definitely not me neither but at times his basic and overt defense of one race over another seems odd to me especially in context of acknowledging bigger agendas and distractions. It's the only time I find Peat to be a bit dramatic, when discussing race.

Show me a specific quote or passage from Peat in this interview to show me what you mean. What exactly did he say that offends some people here? I think Peat has always been pretty clear in his view that racism is only a secondary problem, and that oppression by the ruling class in the main issue. Are you offended simply by the fact that he acknowledges the existence of racism in the United States?

boris

Anybody tried dosing LSD in the small doses Ray talked about in this stream, 10-20mcg? I’ve never partaken, but wouldn’t mind being a little less tightly wound or whatever positive changes it might have on serotonin. I’ve never been interested in psychedelic trips, but reversing some of the damage done by chronic excessive serotonin sounds nice.

This was my 10-20mcg experience:

Thanks for the link Nemo.

I still have to wait some time until I can finally get to try serotonin antagonists like cyproheptadine. LSD was easier to get. So the last weeks (2x) I decided to try a small dose of approximately something between 10-50 mcg for some immediate relief.

Effects:
It immediately stopped acute diarrhea.
Creativity was stimulated intensely for about 5-8 hours.
I could internally resolve some ongoing personal relation problems within the first hours.
Mood boosting effect lasted several days

Very slight visual effects:
When looking at objects while walking by (like a tree or a lamp post) my view looked like stabilized video footage. The object was very well seperated from the background. The background parallax was slightly distorted, it seemed further away.
Slight wobble when staying still and looking at nearby objects.
All the distortion effects only lasted for a few minutes.
Clearer and more vivid mental pictures when thinking about something (work related or random thoughts). This lasted several hours.

I didn't measure temperature but metabolism felt revved up. All the brain activity was probably using a lot of resources. I got exhausted and hungry relatively quick even though I ate a big breakfast.

All in all the effects were very similar to higher dose cannabis which probably has some anti serotonin effects, but the feeling of postitive outlook is much longer lasting than cannabis. With cannabis it only lasts a short time during and after consumption and it makes me feel and look more run down.

Cannabis also raises my blood pressure more intensely, but it's not tested for possible adulterations and it's from an unkown source. So it could be cut.

I had experience with mushrooms before that, that's why I felt comfortable walking around a park. I think it's best to do it in a safe space in real nature or in the comfort of your home.

Nebula

I think it's best to do it in a safe space in real nature or in the comfort of your home.
That makes sense. Some accounts of Microdosing I have read haven’t been very positive long term after quitting. I wonder if that’s because they were trying to use it as a performance enhancement at work which probably isn’t the best setting to be tripping in. Sounds like even Microdosing is better to do in comfortable natural unrestricted settings while being well fed.

MatheusPN

That story of Ray going to the South and almost dying was so cringe.

Ray: "I went to the South in the 1960s...I am almost died"
Danny: <Gasp!> "Why? How?"
Ray: <shrug> "I dunno"
Cringe is your thought that you know everything that happened to him or what he saw. And at least say what he responded without cherry-picking, cowardly

And as Kvothe said, apparently @jb116 don't have any proof and is misrepresenting him

Last edited:
J

jb116

Cringe is your thought that you know everything that happened to him or what he saw. And at least say what he responded without cherry-picking, cowardly

And as Kvothe said, apparently @jb116 don't have any proof and is misrepresenting him
Why is it apparent? Because I didn't answer with the expediency of a fast food restaurant? Why don't you have some patience, I have a life outside posting on a forum. I'll get to it later. Pretty sure you haven't a clue as to what I'm getting at initially anyway.

MatheusPN

Why is it apparent? Because I didn't answer with the expediency of a fast-food restaurant? Why don't you have some patience, I have a life outside posting on a forum. I'll get to it later. Pretty sure you haven't a clue as to what I'm getting at initially anyway.
Yes, it's apparent because what you said is deceptive, don't correspond with what he said in that interview. So, not related to the quickness of fast food. And as I said you misrepresented him.

Semantics is the devil! :twisted:

Last edited:

peateats1

Could you elaborate?
Specifically the genocide of white people, especially white farmers. I guess overall I'm just real real sick of the anti white narrative, and Danny Roddy mentioning he'd never defend white people, or whatever it was he said, and then Peat mentioned something to the effect that whites were responsible for oppressing other races etc. He said that MLK was killed because he spoke badly of whites...which is udder ridiculousness. Thats all I listened to then turned it off, because I've frankly had it with this.
If we got a real live true and honest picture of what was really happening in this world, this "white oppressing blacks" narrative would dissolve instantaneously.
Anyway, I don't want to fight or argue with anyone on here. I just wish people would see how dangerous this world is going to be when you're white and every other race thinks they are justified in beating the ever living ***t out of you. When all this time it's the zionist, satanic, pedophile, rapist, trillionaire, mafia bankers that are responsible for ALL societal engineering and most if not all of the ills of society.

boris

No, sorry. He didn't. You should listen to it again when you're less emotional.

gaze

Specifically the genocide of white people, especially white farmers. I guess overall I'm just real real sick of the anti white narrative, and Danny Roddy mentioning he'd never defend white people, or whatever it was he said, and then Peat mentioned something to the effect that whites were responsible for oppressing other races etc. He said that MLK was killed because he spoke badly of whites...which is udder ridiculousness. Thats all I listened to then turned it off, because I've frankly had it with this.
If we got a real live true and honest picture of what was really happening in this world, this "white oppressing blacks" narrative would dissolve instantaneously.
Anyway, I don't want to fight or argue with anyone on here. I just wish people would see how dangerous this world is going to be when you're white and every other race thinks they are justified in beating the ever living ***t out of you. When all this time it's the zionist, satanic, pedophile, rapist, trillionaire, mafia bankers that are responsible for ALL societal engineering and most if not all of the ills of society.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but you do realize Zionists are white?

boris

He said that MLK was killed because he spoke badly of whites...which is udder ridiculousness.
No he did say that. That's what I specifically remember and then I shut it off. But thanks for trying to correct me.

30:55 Ray Peat: "When Martin Luther King began emphasizing the problems of white people almost immediately that was when he got killed. When he made it a non racial but a class issue." [Nothing to misunderstand here, when he included whites as the struggling ones, he got killed.]

So either you are deliberately skewing his words for whatever reason, or your emotions are skewing your perception.

J

jb116

Show me a specific quote or passage from Peat in this interview to show me what you mean. What exactly did he say that offends some people here? I think Peat has always been pretty clear in his view that racism is only a secondary problem, and that oppression by the ruling class in the main issue. Are you offended simply by the fact that he acknowledges the existence of racism in the United States?

It's more a matter of cognitive dissonance and frankly confusion, not offense. When a person as bright as Peat says loaded statements and you turn around and say that "...he acknowledges the existence of racism..." but only touches on one form, in an exaggerated and possibly archaic way at that, one would take (or I hope) issue with it. Saying things like:

"I was for some reason seen by the natives as at least as dangerous as a black person not sure what it was"

"I can see why black people would would shuffle and and say
yassir if I thought that would have saved me
."

"There's organized racism and classism wanting to kill homeless people as well as black people"

These statements, as much as they come across innocent to the unsuspecting eye, are far from innocent and keep driving the blown-up narrative that is causing societal issues right now as well as serve as a distraction. This kind of one-sided sentiment, which is not the first time Peat has said it, only shows me a subscription to the mainstream idea that constantly, annoyingly and incessantly pushed in the media to 1) show only one-sided racism and 2) fuel that one-sided racism to use as a leveraging tool to incite and ignite racial war. Peat himself having admitted that, also creates an incompatibility with believing and weeding out the actual issue, which again is also something Peat has conceded to and rightfully so: that it isn't much about race and more about class dissolution. But even in this interview he creates a loaded statement of "organized racism and classism" where he equates "homeless" with the term "class" and more importantly "racism" as if it only ever applies to "blacks."

1) If we acknowledge racism, acknowledge it as a human plight, universally not simply in favor one race.

2) If we acknowledge racism universally, let's acknowledge it reasonably not in a disproportionate way that contradicts not only reality, but the purported, true agenda we have deduced. This includes not invoking past situations that really no longer apply to this day and age.

3) If we acknowledge what is really happening, as Peat has, as distractions and ploys, then accordingly and in reinforcement of #2, let's stick to that topic as the focus rather than drifting into exaggerated ideas of racism (because you may simply have some personal experience you are grappling with from the past perhaps).

When Roddy, as I mentioned before, started to flesh out his question, I thought this is a good question because it brings to light the real matter at hand i.e. the utilization of the supposed racism, as it were, to drive the true agenda. Then in this moment in answering this question, Peat's response was more on point actualizing that the agenda has to do with class. However, he still danced around the auxiliary point Roddy was making, which was an important point. That there is a push for reverse racism, as the concept "racism" has been etched out these modern times, and that the use of this fake media racism they push allows for the overt, reverse racism to occur, and that somehow it is OK. I still could do without Roddy's statement of "I don't care about defending white people." We should care about defending all people. You hear this kind of thing from subtle racial apologists often. So it was a weak thing to say and it goes against one of the implicit themes or at least supposed themes of humanistic and kind intention through the Peatarian lens.

Roddy: "...narrative right now is that white supremacists are the most this paper talking about white supremacy is lethal public health issue that predates and contributes to covin 19 and then the basic ideas of like a white privilege or white savior complex or white guilt or white fragility and these terms just being like I don't know so synonymous with like activism nowadays but it's it's it's oddly some kind of like overt racism you know and so again I don't have I don't care about defending white people I could care less but it just seems a little bit odd that that is the dominant narrative that so-called like using air quotes white people are responsible for all the the problems that we're seeing nowadays."

What is amazing is that there are quite a number of blacks who themselves see right through this fake media racist angle; they know it is a false narrative being used for a higher agenda: to pin us against one another. In essence, they know and understand the implicit nature and tendency of what the answer to Roddy's question was going to be if Peat didn't harbor this odd apparent bias.

Kvothe

You sound like the stereotype of an angry racist that broke out of a cartoon. Your anger is impairing your hearing. Peat said that MLK died as soon as he emphasized the suffering of white people, as well.

No they're Jewish

Ok, I see now. You're doing this for our amusement. I thought for a second you are serious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals