Ray Peat Interview March 6, 2020 - Danny Roddy + Ray Peat + Georgi Dinkov

lampofred

How is this going to play out? Has the potential to be cover interesting and unique angles on things with Peat going deeper than he usually does. Will Danny Roddy ask the question to Peat and then him + Georgi will pick Peat's brains in a way only that someone with their depth of knowledge can do?

Find out in 30 minutes...

Edit:
Click on link below to get MP3 version:
Ray Peat Interview - March 6, 2020 - Danny Roddy + Ray Peat + Georgi Dinkov

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilac

The comments on the live chat, pre-show, are hilarious! :joyful:

March 26?

tallglass13

the politics was interesting to a certain point. Like Ray stated that when there are Peace rally's or protest, they put CIA and FBI informants in to throw rocks and cause disturbances , making it look like the protesters are rowdy and troublesome. But there was not any talk about hair growth like Danny promoted.

mangoes

Wasn’t it kinda disappointing that they didn’t even attempt to answer some of the Super Chats? I mean some people were donating like $300 aswell and I thought it was gonna be slightly more interactive than it was. The consciousness stuff was pretty interesting. Could’ve done without so much about politics personally. Wish there was more health talk aswell.

Ledo

Felt the same way, outstanding discussion. It was very thought provoking and new view on many things including energy. Highly recommended. Will go back through this one slowly. Haidut was outstanding as was Ray even though Ray's speech was not fluid today. Danny didn't speak much but did a great job pulling that together tech wise and all and kept it flowing. Interesting in itself...the content was just as high minded as ever but speech not fluid. Wonder if he is aware of it or cares. A few months back on Jodelle Fit interview he was a motor mouth, lol.

The polical science discussion was fantastic. I think Danny and much of the left always makes the same mistake of thinking people don't understand the problem and if we could just get it through are thick heads the smart people would fix it all with their idea of perfect policy, very naive. It comes down to psychopaths are in control, human nature, etc and no amount of playing nice and talking and implementing positive stuff is going to work. Only one thing works and Bernie Snowflake Sanders or any of his power players (hint: doesn't have any) wouldn't last a second before get destroy "six ways to Sunday" as chucky boy shumer put it.

Lets see, China on the canvas getting counted out and we have the CB's about to go bankrupt...Pete missed this but is still hopeful Trump has something. Haidut totally gets it but may not beware of all the trump groundwork laid to take out the cabal.

Sit back, take notes and listen hard. The cancer discussion was great along with receptor info I finally get some of it now. Metaphysical basis for energy and structure...

Beastmode

I'm tech illiterate!

Can someone convert the video to an mp3 format for download?

Beastmode

I think having Georgie on to ask Peat questions and build on them is very cool! Danny is a good interviewer, and the addition of Georgie's knowledge base, it allows deeper questions to ask Peat. That guy is a bottomless fountain of knowledge.

I think more interactions like this will only take Georgie to another level. He's already awesome and with Peat's ability to offer such depth on subjects, he'll be able to take his work to another level.

Peat seemed please with the flow so I hope they make it a monthly thing.

PhilParma

Peat mentioned how estrogen makes women talkative--how when they're at the point in their cycle when estrogen is at its highest, they can't stop talking.

My question is, how would one go about increasing verbosity, verbal fluency, talkativeness, etc., without raising estrogen?

OP
L

lampofred

My question is, how would one go about increasing verbosity, verbal fluency, talkativeness, etc., without raising estrogen?

Lowering serotonin by increasing sugar, calcium, vitamin D and reducing FFA. Anything that increases pregnenolone and DHEA which are the excitatory neurosteroids should help.

Lizb

Peat mentioned how estrogen makes women talkative--how when they're at the point in their cycle when estrogen is at its highest, they can't stop talking.

I think Ray said that he became more fluent and talkative by lecturing often, so practice. Thus I guess why Americans talk so much. They seem to use 100 words where ten are required/would do.
P.S. I didn't say I didn't like it!

milkboi

also I think raising acetylcholine and dopamine helps too

Samya

My God, that was a good discussion. Peat really got to discuss some deep concepts.

I couldn't agree more, they touched on the politcal system, energy, metabolism, conciousness, psychedelics and religious meaning. :cat:

Last edited:

Mufasa

When is estrogen on its highest? At ovulation?

Gone Peating

Wasn’t it kinda disappointing that they didn’t even attempt to answer some of the Super Chats? I mean some people were donating like $300 aswell and I thought it was gonna be slightly more interactive than it was. The consciousness stuff was pretty interesting. Could’ve done without so much about politics personally. Wish there was more health talk aswell.

$300?!! Whoever did that please stop! None of those three guys are hurting for money. You can give it to more needful people if you are in a giving mood

Hugh Johnson

$300?!! Whoever did that please stop! None of those three guys are hurting for money. You can give it to more needful people if you are in a giving mood
Dude, Ray and the guys are doing an invaluable service to humanity. If I had a good financial situation, I'd definitely give them that and more.

What they do actually improves the world. Giving money to poor people chances nothing systematically.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals