Danny Roddy - Eyes Of A Champion

Platinum

Westside PUFAs said:
FredSonoma said:
post 110113
Westside PUFAs said:
post 94091 You're right. He definitely use to have dark circles before he found Peat:

Is that really him? What is that from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzREj1VY2II

Wow, if that's what going bald looks like I wish I could trade places with Danny. Even when I was a teenager I didn't have hair that thick (and I keep my hair longer than his in that video, not in that style though)

Last edited by a moderator:

FredSonoma

Platinum said:
post 110631
Westside PUFAs said:
FredSonoma said:
post 110113
Westside PUFAs said:
post 94091 You're right. He definitely use to have dark circles before he found Peat:

Is that really him? What is that from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzREj1VY2II

Wow, if that's what going bald looks like I wish I could trade places with Danny. Even when I was a teenager I didn't have hair that thick (and I keep my hair longer than his in that video, not in that style though)

I think its also relevant that he looks like an estrogenic fartboy in that video LOL, as compared to now where he seems calm and happy

Last edited by a moderator:

Milky

Could be inflammation of the tear duct or some kind of infection like conjunctivitis. Redness indicates histamine reaction or some other kind of inflammatory process. You can try topical aspirin or niacinamide, but I would ask a doctor if it does not clear up in several weeks.

UPDATE: I forgot to come back and tell you what I found out about the red stripe reaction I was having. I was actually able to trace it to taking Energin. At the time I was taking it every day once or twice, about 10-15 drops into a drink or smoothie, then stopped all supplements through the month of December and left Energin out of the mix for another month or so. By this time the red stripe under my eye had completely gone away, but as soon as I reintroduced the Energin it appeared again within 24 hours, but I didn't make the connection until 3 days in as it got progressively worse. I discontinued it ever since and have no further issues. So I guess it was an allergic reaction to one of the B-vitamins (B2 maybe?) or perhaps the ethanol. Thoughts?

haidut

Forum Supporter
UPDATE: I forgot to come back and tell you what I found out about the red stripe reaction I was having. I was actually able to trace it to taking Energin. At the time I was taking it every day once or twice, about 10-15 drops into a drink or smoothie, then stopped all supplements through the month of December and left Energin out of the mix for another month or so. By this time the red stripe under my eye had completely gone away, but as soon as I reintroduced the Energin it appeared again within 24 hours, but I didn't make the connection until 3 days in as it got progressively worse. I discontinued it ever since and have no further issues. So I guess it was an allergic reaction to one of the B-vitamins (B2 maybe?) or perhaps the ethanol. Thoughts?

I doubt it is the vitamins causing it. They are all pharmaceutical purity. The ethanol and distilled water are also not prime suspects. Have you tried to take some antihistamine or even aspirin with Energin? If it is an allergic reaction it should stop r diminish it greatly. Btw, ethanol can cause reddening of the eye since it is an agonist of the endotoxin receptor TLR4, but I would expect it to do that at higher doses only.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

He does have kinda a Julius Evola thing going on on.

c2YXvMg.jpg
That's an interesting observation. Julius Evola had a severe distaste for large bureaucracies.

Stramonium

I do think it has to do with fixing your gut, my dark circles went away since I started peating, it goes hand in hand with being hypothyroid and having a bad circulation

Luckytype

Ive compared my eyes and as my thyroid function worsened the darkness and utter exhaustion in my eyes has worsened.

Comparing august of 2016 to january 2018 is pretty crazy. I showed it to the 3 people who have seen me on the long slow road and they all commented with "holy ***t"

Thank goodness girls ask for a return selfie otherwise i would have no record of my own face close up throughout all of this.

vulture

Another major dark circles cause is domestic violence, usually people who get involved in that also runs on stress hormones than the ones who doesn't. Just my 0.00001 cents xD

Luckytype

No DV here, my 24hr cortisol was decent in level but with a good curve, prolactin was high, presumably high this whole time until it was finally checked. Thyroid numbers low, rt3 highish

Just a data point for others.

Arrade

Speaking of homo, it seems that after adopting a better diet and lifestyle (from dropping a band), he became more grounded and less feminine, even more assertive. But part of it also has to do with the credibility of how he presents himself nowadays..
He also stopped taking finasteride