Ray Peat Interview June 26, 2020 - Danny Roddy, Raymond Peat, Georgi Dinkov

gaze

damn theyre really pumping these vids out. pretty awesome content being produced recently

Hugh Johnson

There was a discussion of the nature of reality, and I would like to present a counterargument. After 1:15:00 or so there is a discussion on how the reality is a series of fields. This makes no sense. If there is the so called physical reality, intellectual reality, consciosness field, these all must by part of some underlying reality, otherwise they could not interact and we could not perceive them all. The common factor with these subfields is conciousness. It is in fact the only common factor with all things, one can not establish that a thought has neutrinos, one can establish that that a table and a thought are both located in conciousness.

Secondly, idealism and what Ray call "digitized reality" are definitely not the same. Idealism as described by people like Rupert Spira and Bernardo Kastrup does not even allow such digitized thinking. As non-dual understanding, all things are in the end polarities, like hot and cold, and thus are analog.

YourUniverse

Removal of lipofuscin:
Progesterone (an example of something to block estrogen's lipofuscin-promoting effects)
Vitamin E
Tsp of ethanol (as a powerful antioxidant)

Last edited:
Removal of lipofuscin:
Progesterone (an example of something to block estrogen's lipofuscin-promoting effects)
Vitamin E
Tsp of ethanol (as a powerful antioxidant)
I never heard of lipofuscin but I looked it up and found zinc deficiency can cause accumalation of it. This just proves a lot of the things promoted here in a more concrete way. Thanks for the info :)

Lejeboca

I have made an audio file (MP3) with the front/back music removed and at a lower sampling rate to decrease the file size. See attached, if interested.

Attachments

• 2020-06-26-DR_RP_GD_128kbps.mp3
    109.2 MB · Views: 82
J

jb116

I have made an audio file (MP3) with the front/back music removed and at a lower sampling rate to decrease the file size. See attached, if interested.
Bitrate is what you mean. That applies to frequency data of streaming/compressed program material.

tallglass13

RAY SAID SOMETHING THAT WAS VERY INTERESTING. 1.25 HYDOXY VIT D IS DANGEROUS, AND THE 25 HYDROXY IS THE SAFE ONE!

tallglass13

so is standard Cholecalciferol (d3) safe? im still pretty confused
I am still trying to figure out myself. I think the one from health natura was that bad one. I felt like I was going to die on that. severe kidney pain and fatigue. googling is not helping. they don't make it easy, they keep just calling vit d3.

MatheusPN

According to wikipedia: "Is a type of vitamin D which is made by the skin when exposed to sunlight"... Then the liver converts it to, 25-OH, which Ray recommended.

MatheusPN

Danny "I don't care about the white race" Roddy
In the context, he was talking about the White supremacists/ the people that victimize themselves talking about white frailty and criticized the activism that says "Whites are responsible for the problems". If I comprehended correctly, it can have more meanings
Yeah, despicable how those people, the "whites are responsible for the bad things", "combat" racism with racism, creating even more segregation

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I am still trying to figure out myself. I think the one from health natura was that bad one. I felt like I was going to die on that. severe kidney pain and fatigue. googling is not helping. they don't make it easy, they keep just calling vit d3.
Whoa I’ve been having kidney pain too but didn’t think it had anything to do with d3. I take health naturas topically once a week, two dropper fulls on my arms

boris

Whoa I’ve been having kidney pain too but didn’t think it had anything to do with d3. I take health naturas topically once a week, two dropper fulls on my arms

Isn't that a massive dose for one use? I see health natura has 2 options 5000IU per drop and 1000IU per drop. 2 entire droppers full seems to be a big dose even for the 1000IU version.

I never took Vit D so I wouldn't know how an overdose feels, but I know Peat recommends about 5000IU at once.

Lejeboca

Cholecalciferol - Wikipedia
Cholecalciferol is made in the skin following UVB light exposure.[8] It is converted in the liver to calcifediol (25-hydroxyvitamin D) which is then converted in the kidney to calcitriol (1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D).[8] One of its actions is to increase the uptake of calcium by the intestines.[6] It is found in food such as some fish, beef liver, eggs, and cheese.[9][10] Certain foods such as milk, fruit juice, yogurt, and margarine also may have cholecalciferol added to them in some countries including the United States.[9][10]

P.S.
Calcirol - Liquid Vitamin D3
Calcirol contains the secosteroid cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals