Ray Peat Interview June 26, 2020 - Danny Roddy, Raymond Peat, Georgi Dinkov

Discussion in 'Interviews' started by lampofred, Jun 26, 2020.

1. lampofred

lampofred Member

Happening in a few min...

2. Kammas

Kammas Member

damn theyre really pumping these vids out. pretty awesome content being produced recently

3. Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson Member

King
    There was a discussion of the nature of reality, and I would like to present a counterargument. After 1:15:00 or so there is a discussion on how the reality is a series of fields. This makes no sense. If there is the so called physical reality, intellectual reality, consciosness field, these all must by part of some underlying reality, otherwise they could not interact and we could not perceive them all. The common factor with these subfields is conciousness. It is in fact the only common factor with all things, one can not establish that a thought has neutrinos, one can establish that that a table and a thought are both located in conciousness.

Secondly, idealism and what Ray call "digitized reality" are definitely not the same. Idealism as described by people like Rupert Spira and Bernardo Kastrup does not even allow such digitized thinking. As non-dual understanding, all things are in the end polarities, like hot and cold, and thus are analog.

4. Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson Member

King
    Also, is Idealabs vitamin E one of those unrefined vitamin E oils?

5. jamies33

jamies33 Member

Removal of lipofuscin:
    Progesterone (an example of something to block estrogen's lipofuscin-promoting effects)
    Vitamin E
    Tsp of ethanol (as a powerful antioxidant)

6. Alex Jaramillo

Alex Jaramillo Member

I never heard of lipofuscin but I looked it up and found zinc deficiency can cause accumalation of it. This just proves a lot of the things promoted here in a more concrete way. Thanks for the info :)

7. GenericName86

GenericName86 Member

So high nad+ raito to nadh is bad? is that correct, I had trouble understanding peat there.

8. Lejeboca

Lejeboca Member

I have made an audio file (MP3) with the front/back music removed and at a lower sampling rate to decrease the file size. See attached, if interested.

Attached Files:

9. jb116

jb116 Member

Bitrate is what you mean. That applies to frequency data of streaming/compressed program material.

10. tallglass13

tallglass13 Member

Registered Nurse
    RAY SAID SOMETHING THAT WAS VERY INTERESTING. 1.25 HYDOXY VIT D IS DANGEROUS, AND THE 25 HYDROXY IS THE SAFE ONE!

11. Kammas

Kammas Member

so is standard Cholecalciferol (d3) safe? im still pretty confused

12. S-VV

S-VV Member

Danny "I don't care about the white race" Roddy

13. tallglass13

tallglass13 Member

Registered Nurse
    I am still trying to figure out myself. I think the one from health natura was that bad one. I felt like I was going to die on that. severe kidney pain and fatigue. googling is not helping. they don't make it easy, they keep just calling vit d3.

14. MatheusPN

MatheusPN Member

According to wikipedia: "Is a type of vitamin D which is made by the skin when exposed to sunlight"... Then the liver converts it to, 25-OH, which Ray recommended.

15. MatheusPN

MatheusPN Member

In the context, he was talking about the White supremacists/ the people that victimize themselves talking about white frailty and criticized the activism that says "Whites are responsible for the problems". If I comprehended correctly, it can have more meanings
    Yeah, despicable how those people, the "whites are responsible for the bad things", "combat" racism with racism, creating even more segregation

16. raysputin

raysputin Member

Whoa I’ve been having kidney pain too but didn’t think it had anything to do with d3. I take health naturas topically once a week, two dropper fulls on my arms

17. boris

boris Member

Isn't that a massive dose for one use? I see health natura has 2 options 5000IU per drop and 1000IU per drop. 2 entire droppers full seems to be a big dose even for the 1000IU version.

I never took Vit D so I wouldn't know how an overdose feels, but I know Peat recommends about 5000IU at once.

18. boris

boris Member

RP on negative symptoms from vitamin D

19. milkboi

milkboi Member

No, it’s actually super refined

20. Lejeboca

Lejeboca Member

Cholecalciferol - Wikipedia
    Cholecalciferol is made in the skin following UVB light exposure.[8] It is converted in the liver to calcifediol (25-hydroxyvitamin D) which is then converted in the kidney to calcitriol (1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D).[8] One of its actions is to increase the uptake of calcium by the intestines.[6] It is found in food such as some fish, beef liver, eggs, and cheese.[9][10] Certain foods such as milk, fruit juice, yogurt, and margarine also may have cholecalciferol added to them in some countries including the United States.[9][10]

P.S.
    Calcirol - Liquid Vitamin D3
    Calcirol contains the secosteroid cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3.