Contacting Ray Peat, Haidut, And Danny Roddy

fever257

hi, so I guess this post is to express frustration and to hopefully get some more information...

Anyways, I've been doing this whole energy improvement / Peat thing for over a year now and I look better and feel better. but recently I feel I've plateaued and its very frustrating. The source of my health issues stem from two central conundrums - of which, underlying mechanisms aren't fully understood and thus, I cannot properly move forward with correction.

Those two things being my bout with a parasitic infection - giardia, and persistent symptoms of finasteride despite stopping over a year ago. I've already posted about both of these topics and not really gotten clear / enlightening answers. So I decided to formulate an email outlining my background and obstacles and send it to Ray Peat, Danny Roddy, and haidut - in hopes that they could help me to remedy this situation. But the problem is that Ray's email isnt public, Danny's patron is full and I can't message haidut. Does anyone have any ideas about how to work towards getting my questions answered?

Best,
fever

mrchibbs

Yikes. Its always fine to contact Ray but keep in mind he will help you for free and yet he’s overwhelmed by hundreds of emails daily. You can still email Danny even if his Patreon is full, I would go that route instead of emailing Ray first.

Last edited by a moderator:

lampofred

wtf? we don't want bots picking up his email and sending him spam, he already has enough legitimate emails to go through.

i think he likes helping people, so nothing wrong with emailing him, plus he can just choose to not respond if he doesn't want to, but you should have pm'ed the email instead of posting it publicly imo

Last edited by a moderator:

CreakyJoints

literally posting the email address in the reply
also literally posting the email address in the reply
Hi, just wanted to say thanks. I'm a bot on the prowl for sweet email addresses to send loads of spam; I wouldn't have seen that, since the original post has been edited, but you two really had my back and repeated it. Super grateful. HMU if you ever need your inboxes flooded.

Have you listened to Danny’s Livestream #27?

Ray talks about needing to push metabolism with thyroid to overcome Finasteride, if I remember correctly. (Which is a big IF)

Infection should be easier to overcome once metabolism is raised.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals