Ivermectin, the CURE to homosexuality?

alephx

Can report that at least in my family (3rd world) it is pretty common to take antiparasite meds every year. I have tried the turpentine and sugar and it felt cleansing though I wouldn't do it more than once every three months. In 1st world my horse reports healthy with its paste.

OP
H

HumanLife

More milk than usual. Could be estrogen or bad digestion. I ate some ate some rye bread with salami type sausage a while ago and had scary dreams about snakes. Gay stuff I have not had for a long time though, and I have never woken up like this.
What would this mean then?

If it has to do with the turpentine then that could imply it makes things worse, unless it's some kind of detox reaction...?

Ben.

If it has to do with the turpentine then that could imply it makes things worse, unless it's some kind of detox reaction...?

Damn. Our Hugh Johnson got hit with the reverse uno card with this one.

PxD

I woke up today to someone trying to open my door. I really thought it happened, but it was a dream. I have also been getting these nightmarish intrusive gay fantasies this morning and yesterday evening. Nightmarish for me, I am sure a gay guy would not mind. I had similar ones as a teenager I think.
Someone forcing his way through your door.

Someone forcing his way into your “back door”.

This probably has more to do with some life situation you have going on right now. Is anything causing you worry? Something that might make you feel dominated, subjugated, forced against your will or violated?

Hugh Johnson

Too early to say. However, the fact that it brings up stuff I experienced as a teenager (I did not like it back then either) is imho a good sign. It could just mean I am solving emotional issues, it could be estrogen (in this case it is just bad), it could be a dieoff of some sort, a minor return to youthful metabolism. Could be anything and I will continue until I have taken it for a week. Re-asses then.

Hugh Johnson

Someone forcing his way through your door.

Someone forcing his way into your “back door”.

This probably has more to do with some life situation you have going on right now. Is anything causing you worry? Something that might make you feel dominated, subjugated, forced against your will or violated?
Probably not. There is no force involved here, jut horrific fantasies of being about to kiss a dude, or being about to sexually engage with guy. I do feel some vague sensation in my a-hole but again not like a forced thing. It all feels voluntary.

Peater

Too early to say. However, the fact that it brings up stuff I experienced as a teenager (I did not like it back then either) is imho a good sign. It could just mean I am solving emotional issues, it could be estrogen (in this case it is just bad), it could be a dieoff of some sort, a minor return to youthful metabolism. Could be anything and I will continue until I have taken it for a week. Re-asses then.

Keep us posted, I do not have much to report. How much are you taking?

Ben.

If it "calms" you down. When i took payapya seeds with flowers of sulphur, i literally went trough all the horrors of my entire upbringing trough childhood/teenage years and had to live for a few hours trough the worst emotional experience i've ever had. We are talking laying in bed screaming at my wall and crying like a madmen.

Every bad memory and feeling i ever had hitting me like a train of concentrated trauma.

I think that ***t is some serious die off. Good night sleep and bowel movement took care of that horror. I am constantly amazed how our digestive track has so much influence on our mental/emotional health. Or health in general.

Hugh Johnson

If it "calms" you down. When i took payapya seeds with flowers of sulphur, i literally went trough all the horrors of my entire upbringing trough childhood/teenage years and had to live for a few hours trough the worst emotional experience i've ever had. We are talking laying in bed screaming at my wall and crying like a madmen.

Every bad memory and feeling i ever had hitting me like a train of concentrated trauma.

I think that ***t is some serious die off. Good night sleep and bowel movement took care of that horror. I am constantly amazed how our digestive track has so much influence on our mental/emotional health. Or health in general.
Cool. I've done months of that with regression hypnosis and other stuff. Helped me a lot once I recovered enough that I could function and relearned how to smile again. If I ever get flowers of sulphur I will try it.

Ben.

Cool. I've done months of that with regression hypnosis and other stuff. Helped me a lot once I recovered enough that I could function and relearned how to smile again. If I ever get flowers of sulphur I will try it.

Uhhh, didn't expect this to encourage it, but rather to "scare" one off of it.

No idea if it was the combination of it. The experience didn't help me in any way emotionaly. It just put me into the worst state i coudn't even imagine, thought loops that bombarded me as if my 15 year old depressive me has found its way back to torture me with suicidal, selfhating horror thoughts.
Stuff that i had actually succesfully overcome.

Davsey85

Nothing wrong with homosexuality as long as there is repect to those who are hetero I don't see a problem

I don't see it as something that needs to be cured.I believe in the individuals right to their gender identity as I believe in the individuals right to choose to get the Vax if they want and not be mandated by any government entity.

CiggyTardust

Nothing wrong with homosexuality as long as there is repect to those who are hetero I don't see a problem

I don't see it as something that needs to be cured.I believe in the individuals right to their gender identity as I believe in the individuals right to choose to get the Vax if they want and not be mandated by any government entity.
That's a Reddit take if I've ever seen one

Orius

Wow, this thread turned psychotic pretty quick. Glad I wasn't keeping track this whole time. Time to unsubscribe!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals