Ivermectin, the CURE to homosexuality?

PxD

This is hilarious because the whole premise is wrong. Please go back and study biological evolution.

Homosexuals can and do reproduce. Just because many don't doesn't mean they can't, and this is an important distinction in evolutionary biology. Homosexuals are fertile, therefore they serve a natural selection function. They have had children throughout history. Even in the modern world, it's not uncommon for a person to take an opposite sex partner to fulfill familial duties and have a same-sex lover on the side. The notion that homosexuals can't have opposite-sex sex and heterosexuals can't have homosexual sex is a modern social invention.

Besides that, heterosexuals produce homosexuals even in the complete absence of homosexuals. The parents are not secretly homosexual.

Homosexuality seems to be tied to female fecundity. The more fertile a woman is, the more likely she is to produce homosexual offspring. There is likely an altruistic advantage to this because an offspring that is less likely to reproduce is more likely to aid the fecundity of females in the community. In other words, homosexuals are biological altruists because they aid the fitness advantage of other reproductive humans at the cost to their own reproduction. It doesn't mean they don't reproduce though, it just means they are less likely to. Nature is cool like that. Even in those less likely to reproduce, they are not sterile and therefore can still contribute to natural selection.

Go back and learn some biology!
Just because one could stick his **** wherever he wants, doesn’t mean you will.

Homosexuals can reproduce but the absence of desire for the opposite sex would lead to sub-replacement fertility. The OP isn’t wrong - homosexuality breeds itself out of existence.

You’re right that birth order has a positive correlation with odds of being gay but the effect is rather weak.

The rest of what you wrote about biological altruism and “nature is cool like that” is just speculation.

DrJ

I think this is actually a reasonably viable theory. I haven't seen anything that would disprove it.

Peater

"Scientists say"
"THIS HAS BEEN DEBOONKED"
"WRONGTHINK"

Heh...Reddit-worthy.

(I don't care one way or another if this "Cures" homosexuality, it's just interesting to see the same tropes play out here of all places)

PxD

Also (from above): birth order correlates with it in men: "when we classified our male subjects based on factors known to influence sexual orientation, we saw a relationship. That factor is birth order: the more older brothers a man has, the more likely that man is to be gay in adulthood."

Hmmm

"We think the two are related; that is, that one of the reasons later-born men are more likely to be gay is because they saw more prenatal androgen."

Counter-intuitive. I wasn't even aware of that last part until looking this up again.

The pre-natal higher androgens is a speculative inference from the two findings though:

"Gay men, however, showed no difference in this ratio compared to straight men, but men with older brothers showed a more masculine finger pattern than men without older brothers, whether they were straight or gay. Since other research has shown that later-born men with older brothers are more likely to be gay, researchers surmise that they may have been exposed to more prenatal androgen."

Also: "Animal and human studies have shown that gay males have a greater mean number of lifetime sexual partners, more circulating androgen, and larger penises than straight males, according to Breedlove and colleagues."
I wonder if birth-order is actually a confounder for maternal age…the older the mother, the more likely she is to have a suboptimal gestational hormonal environment?

HighT

There may be something to this. Probably not in the way retardchan explains it

I took Ivermectin a couple times for a podcast as an experiment and noticed on those days women noticed me more then usual.

So I decided to take a 5 day run of 12mg per day.

It was amazing. I couldn't stop. Very masculinizing. Have probably put on a pound of muscle in a month. Doing 12mg per day.

It did increase my insulin needs dramatically. I could also be benefiting from the anti-viral properties
I could buy Ivermectin. It's 10ml liquid and contains 5mg per ml. But the problem is it is branded for pigeons lmao.
What do you think? I don't wanna call the shop and ask, cause they may suspect I don't have pigeons :D

Nebula

I wonder if birth-order is actually a confounder for maternal age…the older the mother, the more likely she is to have a suboptimal gestational hormonal environment?
Also not fully recovered from previous pregnancies. I have noticed in large families one of the last sons is sometimes homosexual or much less masculine than the others. Although my grandma had 10 children and none turned out to be non heterosexual and their food budget was often stretched very thin. She came from a frontier family line of often having 10 or more children. Her last son was a boy but had several daughters before him. Is gestating males more taxing than females? Maybe a break from birthing males can give a mother time to recover. She did die at 66 years old from a stroke, so it had definitely taken a toll on her that she had not recovered from.

K

Kayaker

Also not fully recovered from previous pregnancies. I have noticed in large families one of the last sons is sometimes homosexual or much less masculine than the others. Although my grandma had 10 children and none turned out to be non heterosexual and their food budget was often stretched very thin. She came from a frontier family line of often having 10 or more children. Her last son was a boy but had several daughters before him. Is gestating males more taxing than females? Maybe a break from birthing males can give a mother time to recover. She did die at 66 years old from a stroke, so it had definitely taken a toll on her that she had not recovered from.
It's more likely that women who birth boys are more likely to birth homosexuals, rather than boys being harder to birth and wearing them out.

jerico99

I saw a video on youtube years ago titled something like "Turpentine cured me of being gay". I thought it was a joke video from the title but I watched it and the guy was actually giving a very serious and sincere testimonial about how he did a Turpentine parasite cleanse and saw a bunch of parasitic worms come out - and afterwards no longer had gay cravings. He described in vivid detail what the cravings were like and that he had them since he was first anally penetrated/abused by someone years before. So his theory was that the parasite was spread through anal sex and so it released some sort of chemical that made people crave anal penetration. It was bizarre and surreal to say the least.

Tarmander

I could buy Ivermectin. It's 10ml liquid and contains 5mg per ml. But the problem is it is branded for pigeons lmao.
What do you think? I don't wanna call the shop and ask, cause they may suspect I don't have pigeons :D
lol just get it from alldaychemist

Soren

Forum Supporter
I saw a video on youtube years ago titled something like "Turpentine cured me of being gay". I thought it was a joke video from the title but I watched it and the guy was actually giving a very serious and sincere testimonial about how he did a Turpentine parasite cleanse and saw a bunch of parasitic worms come out - and afterwards no longer had gay cravings. He described in vivid detail what the cravings were like and that he had them since he was first anally penetrated/abused by someone years before. So his theory was that the parasite was spread through anal sex and so it released some sort of chemical that made people crave anal penetration. It was bizarre and surreal to say the least.
Fascinating. Parasites are known to have significant alterations in behaviour in the animal kingdom.

I also think there is a parasite that is prevelant in many people in Brazil that has been shown to increase risky behaviour.

There must be some hormonal or enzymatic change these parasites cause because there are likely people who are infected with the same types of parasites but their bodies somehow compensate for it.

Ben.

Fascinating. Parasites are known to have significant alterations in behaviour in the animal kingdom.

I also think there is a parasite that is prevelant in many people in Brazil that has been shown to increase risky behaviour.

There must be some hormonal or enzymatic change these parasites cause because there are likely people who are infected with the same types of parasites but their bodies somehow compensate for it.

I've been thinking about this alot. Im also wondering if parasites can be somewhat unproblematic and have people be seemingly asymptomatic until that person is hit by some damage or stress induced trauma or something which causes a issue that leads to the immunesystem not responding or communicating with the parasite properly anymore and then start or kick off more serious downstream issues.

(parasites are not just worms, but any organism living off a host ofcourse).

Hugh Johnson

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJeL6NKy7yA

This one? I doubt parasites are the only factor in homosexuality, but they could be a factor.

Last edited:

HighT

I agree it is very safe but there is a small risk when compared to some other alternatives that are more effective.
Could you mention some alternatives please. Also are garlic, herbs, pumpkin seeds etc., even comparable to such farmaceuticals?
lol just get it from alldaychemist
I might order despite the higher price, but I'm still interested if a product for animals is safe. I know people are taking horse pastes, but a pigeon is not a mammal, so could it be a difference. If I take pigeon Ivermectin I'm going to test in on my dog first, but still don't wanna fd my liver, nor my doggy.

Dobbler

There is some good evidence why they don't want people to know and use ivermectin is that the vaccines contain parasite(s) that ivermectin can possibly kill. The parasite in vaccines is some crazy immortal parasite, some vials had a creature called Hydra Vulgaris. If you believe in spiritual things and reptilians, these theories are not far fetched.

Hugh Johnson

Could you mention some alternatives please. Also are garlic, herbs, pumpkin seeds etc., even comparable to such farmaceuticals?

I might order despite the higher price, but I'm still interested if a product for animals is safe. I know people are taking horse pastes, but a pigeon is not a mammal, so could it be a difference. If I take pigeon Ivermectin I'm going to test in on my dog first, but still don't wanna fd my liver, nor my doggy.
Horse paste is the same stuff as human pills. I would actually venture a guess that veterinary medicine is superior to human medicine since farms do need to make a profit.

DirtySkeeze

@PxD @Orius

Well if we are gonna throw out some theories... I would like to suggest that Gays do have an evolutionary reproductive strategy. It is to have sex with kids. Thus why so many kids that are gay were either molested or tricked into gay acts.

I was a victim of these faggots. They went after me multiple times. I remember and know how it effected my brain once one did something to me... Luckily i got over this, but nevertheless its a real thing.