I've avoided wearing masks thanks to mindset change!

Lejeboca

The average person, however, seems to be easily swayed by powerful mental presence. You might even say easily hypnotized.

Indeed, even though, I don't "prep myself" with energy as you do. I feel that the regular people---not managers---working in the store are kinder to me. And I sympathize with them since they have to wear a mask the entire day. This is all in "low-key" but big retail stores. The smaller ones, coffee shops and coop-type, are all SJW. Hence I stopped going there -- not worth it being harassed by idiots.

I will try your "empowerment" method @OccamzRazer -- thank you. But what I've noticed lately is that the private-business mask "policies" are cranked up above your nose, as @ecstatichamster points out, since March. I take it as test-driving the "no vaccine/no food" future policies. What to do if I cannot buy food without a mask now: succumb to Besoz or to Maskholes? Any other non-lethal alternative?

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Indeed, even though, I don't "prep myself" with energy as you do. I feel that the regular people---not managers---working in the store are kinder to me. And I sympathize with them since they have to wear a mask the entire day. This is all in "low-key" but big retail stores. The smaller ones, coffee shops and coop-type, are all SJW. Hence I stopped going there -- not worth it being harassed by idiots.

I will try your "empowerment" method @OccamzRazer -- thank you. But what I've noticed lately is that the private-business mask "policies" are cranked up above your nose, as @ecstatichamster points out, since March. I take it as test-driving the "no vaccine/no food" future policies. What to do if I cannot buy food without a mask now: succumb to Besoz or to Maskholes? Any other non-lethal alternative?
Interesting that coffee shops have been hostile for you. I bet if you were a regular before the pandemic that would've helped.

Definitely try the mental empowerment method, as you called it! If all else fails some businesses will be more friendly than others. Are there Amish people in your area? If so you could find out where they shop, since they don't tend to wear masks.

As far as alternatives...start a farm? And/or befriend a dairy farmer and join their co-op.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I just picture Klaus Schwab’s face, or Fauci or Gates, laughing at me, which they are, before I enter a store maskless. In the UK at least, if you find wearing a mask makes you feel stressed, uncomfortable, panicky, etc. you are except, as the government rules state. I have a exemption card, but many people don’t know the exemption rules or don’t like to draw attention to themselves so go along with the other sheep. It’s easier to do this in the city but in smaller towns people are more likely to police other people so you have to prepare for conflict which sometimes you just don’t feel like dealing with.
There is a recent video of Matt Hancock walking towards 10 Downing Street wearing a mask, he goes through the door then the video catches him immediately ripping the mask off his face. It’s a dog and pony show.
Haha nice. Bill Gates' face - what could be more loveable?

Hadn't heard about the exemption cards before, I wonder what would happen if everyone got one. If only...

Lejeboca

Interesting that coffee shops have been hostile for you. I bet if you were a regular before the pandemic that would've helped.

Definitely try the mental empowerment method, as you called it! If all else fails some businesses will be more friendly than others. Are there Amish people in your area? If so you could find out where they shop, since they don't tend to wear masks.

As far as alternatives...start a farm? And/or befriend a dairy farmer and join their co-op.

I will try this method and report back my feelings and people's reactions.
Done re: farmers for meat and dairy. I am afraid there is no OJ farmer where I live, in a pretty big obedient urban area in Southeast VA. Oh well, I am pretty well stocked on orange marmalade jars :):

achillea

I think it would b funny to get a Fauci mask or a Billy Goats mask or a Klaus Schwabb mask/ I saw a YT of a guy who wore a clown costume, red hair wig and a fake nose in a grocery and the mask police could do nothing but get furious/
A little street theater can work like a meme

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I will try this method and report back my feelings and people's reactions.
Done re: farmers for meat and dairy. I am afraid there is no OJ farmer where I live, in a pretty big obedient urban area in Southeast VA. Oh well, I am pretty well stocked on orange marmalade jars :):
Awesome please do, looking forward to hearing your results!

One other thing to keep in mind: when there are those mask-checking people at the entry of a bigger business, I don't rush past them because that might imply guilt. I acknowledge them, look right at them, and nod a little. If it matters...just FYI.

Hm, I wonder about citrus fruit farming in VA. You could build an in-ground greenhouse!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

I think it would b funny to get a Fauci mask or a Billy Goats mask or a Klaus Schwabb mask/ I saw a YT of a guy who wore a clown costume, red hair wig and a fake nose in a grocery and the mask police could do nothing but get furious/
A little street theater can work like a meme
Love it lol.

A full blown hazmat costume.could also be pretty funny.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Hi all!

Firstly, apologies if this topic has been covered before...or if it comes off as braggadocious.

What I've experienced - if real - can probably be repeated by anyone.

Several months ago I made it a goal to no longer wear a mask for any reason, in any place, at any time. Since making this goal I've been experimenting with conscious mindset changes designed to make it possible.

To get more specific, before I go into any place of business, I visualize. I visualize myself as a powerful, pure, innately healthy human being! I make sure I feel good - not ashamed - about being a living, breathing human. I try to cultivate a powerful, expansive personal presence. I also try to tap into the awareness of God's love, His presence. (Even if you're not spiritual/religious, fostering these types of feelings could probably work.)

The goal of this visualization is to pull other people into my vibration, as opposed to being pulled into theirs. When 'normal' people see an unmasked person [gasp!], their first reaction might be judgement, but the goal here is to become impervious to judgment by increasing presence and power.

You know how a substance with extra energy/heat dissipates that energy into its environment? Similar concept here, but with myself and other people. I want my behavior to rub off on them, not have their automatization rub off on me.

Does this sound silly yet? Maybe it is, and it kinds of feels silly to try to explain.

But here's the thing: it seems to have worked,

With this mindset I've enjoyed going to grocery stores, libraries, coffee shops, government buildings [!], etc. without being asked to wear a mask even once for months now. This certainly wasn't the case last year. One time an employee did let me know there were masks by the door, if I wanted one, so I just said thanks and kept walking. I don't feel judged or looked down upon for my choice in any way.

Of course I also make an effort to be polite, make good eye contact, resonate and deeply empathize with the mask-wearers. But all these behaviors seem to flow out of an unashamed mindset.

Another plus: I seem to be the only guy in the coffee shop who never wears a mask, which makes attracting girls quite easy. I mean, how can you realize attraction for someone if you can't even see their dang face? :)

OK, that's all. Hope this helps someone else break free from masks - feel free to take what is useful, and discard the rest.

If nothing else, hope this stresses the idea that one's mindset matters. I am doing nothing wrong by not wearing a mask, and I truly believe it! Others seem to be influenced by my strong belief.
That is beautiful brother.

BearWithMe

In our country, there has been recorded cases of people getting beated up really bad, ending up with serious injuies, skull fractures etc., just for wearing the mask incorrectly, or for wearing the wrong type of mask (not FFP2 certified).

There also has been multiple videotaped cases of police brutality, police beating up a mother in front of her child for removing a mask to drink, police beating up little girls and boys for wearing a mask incorrectly...

You need to be logged in facebook and click the link to view some of these videos, but all are still available

View: https://www.facebook.com/100001561993772/videos/3961628607232500/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1kq5oBfMw

View: https://www.facebook.com/magdalena.kohoutova/videos/4117267438303836/

View: https://www.facebook.com/mp.mestska.policie/videos/107499367970644/?t=200

View: https://www.facebook.com/kreativniprevrat.eu/videos/1096553997478141/

Patrik

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

In our country, there has been recorded cases of people getting beated up really bad, ending up with serious injuies, skull fractures etc., just for wearing the mask incorrectly, or for wearing the wrong type of mask (not FFP2 certified).
What??!!

Sorry you have to live in such a dystopia. It seems like the whole world is being turned into those old Stanford prison experiments.

Nobody's going to beat up me or my family, I'm a boxer lol, but perhaps a little bit of self defense practice on the part of those who wish to go mask-free is a good idea. Knowing you can defend yourself against evil is very empowering, especially in these times.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

You need to be logged in facebook and click the link to view some of these videos, but all are still available
Just watched the first one, can't watch the rest since I don't have FB. In front of the kid and everything - so sad. Ugh. The love of many has grown cold....

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

That is beautiful brother.
Thanks brother! Glad you got something from it.

Of course I am still working every day on developing a more steadfast mindset. Maybe I am in a more conducive environment for such development - Mighigan - than many of you all are.

BearWithMe

What??!!

Sorry you have to live in such a dystopia. It seems like the whole world is being turned into those old Stanford prison experiments.
Thank you. Will move to more normal country in few weeks.

Nobody's going to beat up me or my family, I'm a boxer lol, but perhaps a little bit of self defense practice on the part of those who wish to go mask-free is a good idea. Knowing you can defend yourself against evil is very empowering, especially in these times.
Have you thought for a minute that this might be the reason why you are getting away with not wearing a mask?

Damn, I need to hit the gym ASAP.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Have you thought for a minute that this might be the reason why you are getting away with not wearing a mask?

Damn, I need to hit the gym ASAP
Haha it could be. I'll admit there are many potential confounding variables.

Last year, however, I was asked/forced to wear a mask many times, and I didn't look much different then.

Gyms are good! You might find that some of the "hardcore" gyms are friendly to those who don't want to wear masks.

And if you're interested in self defense, I'd suggest looking into DK Yoo's stuff. IMO he has a beautiful philosophy + extremely effective fighting style.

BearWithMe

Haha it could be. I'll admit there are many potential confounding variables.

Last year, however, I was asked/forced to wear a mask many times, and I didn't look much different then.

Gyms are good! You might find that some of the "hardcore" gyms are friendly to those who don't want to wear masks.

And if you're interested in self defense, I'd suggest looking into DK Yoo's stuff. IMO he has a beautiful philosophy + extremely effective fighting style.
You probably need to have really strong belief that you are doing the right (normal) thing, and look like a guy no one want to mess with at the same time. My guess would be that if either of these variables would be missing, it would not work.

Just have spent like 2 hours on Yoo's youtube channel. This stuff is amazing

BearWithMe

How he can generate such a huge force with such a minimal movements is beyond me

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

You probably need to have really strong belief that you are doing the right (normal) thing, and look like a guy no one want to mess with at the same time. My guess would be that if either of these variables would be missing, it would not work.
That's a logical enough guess! While I don't look all that imposing - 6' tall and 175 pounds - appearance probably does help. It would be interesting to see if slighter-statured people can replicate the experience.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Just have spent like 2 hours on Yoo's youtube channel. This stuff is amazing
Isn't it amazing? Glad you've enjoyed.

You can get a sense of the type of force generated by spinning around in a circle with your arms outstretched (like little kids do when playing), then quickly pulling your arms in and accelerating the movement.

Basically, that sort of acceleration should be generated during the last moments of a punch before contact. According to DK it's all about transferring energy up from the ground. Easy to practice if you have a punching bag.

I entered the supermarket with a muzzle. Passed the cashiers. Took off my mask and shopped and checked out and nobody said a word. Yay!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals