Is Vegan Gains Right?

SuperStressed

Seems like a completely rational and enlightened fellow. I wonder how low his serotonin levels are?

OP
B

boxers

I have been following vegan gains for a few years now.. He use to be strong, healthy and make decently funny videos.

I noticed his health has got worse over the past year... He barely makes good videos and plays video games all day long, I don't think he even works out much anymore

SuperStressed

I have been following vegan gains for a few years now.. He use to be strong, healthy and make decently funny videos.

I noticed his health has got worse over the past year... He barely makes good videos and plays video games all day long, I don't think he even works out much anymore
I've followed him from the start, he was never healthy - his mental health issues were always obvious.

OP
B

boxers

I've followed him from the start, he was never healthy - his mental health issues were always obvious.

Most people aren't healthy. Mental health is a tricky one.
He credits his diet to greatly helping him before... But i think he eats more of a junk food vegan diet now which is his problem.

schultz

Everyone is eating someone, and even “herbivores” will eat smaller insects, bugs, and rodents given the chance.

My goats sometimes eat meat if they get a chance. I will give my pig meat scraps and a goat will come out of nowhere and grab a whole chicken breast or something. I always imagined it's because they are a bit stressed or something, like have a deficiency, or lack of quality grass/hay. Sometimes I think they just like the salt on it, but if that was the case they'd probably just lick it. I give the pig milk and now the goats like that too and will come up and try and drink it.

Runenight201

My goats sometimes eat meat if they get a chance. I will give my pig meat scraps and a goat will come out of nowhere and grab a whole chicken breast or something. I always imagined it's because they are a bit stressed or something, like have a deficiency, or lack of quality grass/hay. Sometimes I think they just like the salt on it, but if that was the case they'd probably just lick it. I give the pig milk and now the goats like that too and will come up and try and drink it.

An explanation of what’s going on biologically inside the digestive tract of a herbivore eating meat would be cool.

Epigenetics?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals