I Want Facial Gains Using K2 MK4 What Ratio With Other Supps?

EduardoDOV

@AnonE I don't know if this guy is still around. But he said he had good facial gains using K2.

can anyone pm be with pics of before/after with facial gains?

I'm thinkin about takin this supps right here:

K2 MK4
VitD
Magnesium
B complex

Zinc
Folic Acid
Borum

K2 MK4 is the more expensive one, and I can't buy it right now. I'll buy that one of 15mg pills.
I do the gym and eat a lot for it, so I think I don't need to take calcium from pills.

I'll test it and post public pics of my face, so you guys can see this ***t finally.

Guess it is a good idea to take vitamin E too, cause K2 increase vitamin A ?

Wel.. that's it. Hope the guys who tested it for facial gains could help me.

charlesb

What gave me face gains was the following:
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin D3 4,000 IU's
MK-7 100 mcg
Take everyday and in 3-weeks to a month you'll watch your face change. This is my experience only.

OP
E

EduardoDOV

Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin D3 4,000 IU's
MK-7 100 mcg
Take everyday and in 3-weeks to a month you'll watch your face change. This is my experience only.
alright, what's ur heiht/weight ?

i'll try this since its much cheaper for me
if it doesn't change anything, I'll go for what everybody says: mk4

charlesb

I forgot to mention I was also fasting for 7 days, one light meal a day with very little meat, this boosts HGH so i think that played a role in the changes

Experienced

@AnonE I don't know if this guy is still around. But he said he had good facial gains using K2.

can anyone pm be with pics of before/after with facial gains?

I'm thinkin about takin this supps right here:

K2 MK4
VitD
Magnesium
B complex

Zinc
Folic Acid
Borum

K2 MK4 is the more expensive one, and I can't buy it right now. I'll buy that one of 15mg pills.
I do the gym and eat a lot for it, so I think I don't need to take calcium from pills.

I'll test it and post public pics of my face, so you guys can see this ***t finally.

Guess it is a good idea to take vitamin E too, cause K2 increase vitamin A ?

Wel.. that's it. Hope the guys who tested it for facial gains could help me.
What exactly kind of face gain is it achievable? What kind of look will you get.

charlesb

wider face with some brow ridge growth and slightly higher cheekbones even some wrist growth and head growth

BigChad

Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin D3 4,000 IU's
MK-7 100 mcg

how does folic acid give facial gains? you used the synthetic folic acid, or some other type like methylfolate
how lean are you btw, did you get leaner or change in bodyweight when you got the facial gains

Frankdee20

I think B2 or some B's are required for utilization of Vitamin D, which works with K

charlesb

how does folic acid give facial gains? you used the synthetic folic acid, or some other type like methylfolate
how lean are you btw, did you get leaner or change in bodyweight when you got the facial gains
I used the synthetic folic acid. I doubt it gives facial gains on it's own. However, I knew it helps with cellular growth and this was the complete formula I used and saw gains. My assertion was that if I include it, it would help with cellular growth and might help "boost the effects" of the other supplements. I also forgot to mention I was fasting for 7 days with one light meal per day and only water. This increases testosterone and growth hormone. I got thinner during this fast and saw the cheekbones were higher. When I gained my regular weight ( im neither fat or skinny)my face was wider and got some brow bone growth. You may say, "oh its bc you got thinner that made it seem like your cheekbones got wider, "but thats not the case. I did lose weight during the fast, and I did notice visually a wider face and head as well after gaining my regular weight. Like I said, i think the fast along with the folic acid increased the effects for the other supplements taken. This is my theory. All I know is that I see DEFINITE facial growth along with thicker wrists and some head growth, and I can confidently say it's not placebo or facial fat, etc. Now, I dont know if this growth is because of bone growth or tissue growth of some kind or both. I figured I'd post what I used and it might help some one out if they want a wider face bc they may have a small face, etc.

Last edited:

BigChad

I used the synthetic folic acid. I doubt it gives facial gains on it's own. However, I knew it helps with cellular growth and this was the complete formula I used and saw gains. My assertion was that if I include it, it would help with cellular growth and might help "boost the effects" of the other supplements. I also forgot to mention I was fasting for 7 days with one light meal per day and only water. This increases testosterone and growth hormone. I got thinner during this fast and saw the cheekbones were higher. When I gained my regular weight ( im neither fat or skinny)my face was wider and got some brow bone growth. You may say, "oh its bc you got thinner that made it seem like your cheekbones got wider, "but thats not the case. I did lose weight during the fast, and I did notice visually a wider face and head as well after gaining my regular weight. Like I said, i think the fast along with the folic acid increased the effects for the other supplements taken. This is my theory. All I know is that I see DEFINITE facial growth along with thicker wrists and some head growth, and I can confidently say it's not placebo or facial fat, etc. Now, I dont know if this growth is because of bone growth or tissue growth of some kind or both. I figured I'd post what I used and it might help some one out if they want a wider face bc they may have a small face, etc.

It makes faces wider in a good way, like sharper, more defined right?

What if we used your combo plus high calcium diet plus 15mg or 5mg mk4 every other day too

OP
E

EduardoDOV

How old are you ? what did you take ? k2 mk4 ? what dosage ? how ? along with whatt ? animal fat ?

IVILA

Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin D3 4,000 IU's
MK-7 100 mcg
did you use the k2 topically?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom