Is it true? Has my hero Ray Peat passed?

moss

Received the email this morning I too wanted to acknowledged Ray as well.
So generous, delightful and humorous. What a man and what a day to go! I am sure he is having the last laugh somewhere. Ray in Peace....

Giraffe

A brilliant mind, and a very kind and generous man. I will always be thankful to him.

Honeycomb

I am so so sad ... but also so grateful for the gift of his knowledge, intelligence, views and kindness ...
RIP Dr Ray Peat.

StrongMom

That's so sad. Do we know what happened? His voice was a problem but otherwise he seem to be fine, right?

TAG145

Forum Supporter
Out of words. Attempted to write a few things but it's tough. He lit a fire in us all. Now it's our time to carry the torch in his honor and for humanity because that's the gift Dr. Peat left to us. His legacy....

Rest in peace Uncle Ray. You were an angel and blessing to many of us.
Well said. RIP:(

Sunny Jack

Ray Peat was a man who valued and promoted Life in the fullest meaning of the word.

The world and all of us here are immeasurably richer for his having been here among us and shared his knowledge and wisdom. This news is jarring, but ultimately his legacy is one of ultimate positivity and hope.

PeatBull

I hoped this day would come much later...RIP dr Peat. Will miss him very much.

T

tca300

Me: I understand this is off topic from what you typically teach, but I was wondering if you have run across any information or learned on your own, things that help people grieve over lost loved ones, and or fear of losing others to death? Thank you!

Ray Peat: It activates the “helplessness” reactions in the body, stress weakening your own life, and I think it can help to get out of that if you think of your life as a continuation of theirs—the same life, though with fewer bodies.

I will most certainly be carrying you with me as I continue on in this life Ray. It's the very least I can do for someone who saved my own. I will greatly miss and forever cherish our conversations.

PeskyPeater

I wonder what his last meal was..

Oh geez, I feel stupid for not asking him more questions, darnit. Ah well, guess now I have to figure it out myself and try even harder.

I am very grateful for his work that has helped me heal. He was my hero too, it took me quite a while of researching health year after year, before finally finding him and his brilliant work, but boy was it worth it.

Thanks to him I feel I have become a better man. But I still got a long way to go to be happy and successful, he sure gave me a better perspective on life and better tools to go venture beyond the ordinary. And so I thank the universe for having crossed paths with this great man!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

jimisonthenet

Ray has changed my life for the better tremendously. I hope I can have such a positive impact on other peoples' lives as he had on mine. RIP Ray Peat

Maggiemccall

May he RIP...if true. The kindest and most selfless person I ever interacted with. Truly a God's gift to humanity...that in many ways the latter did not deserve.
Do you think that that may not be true? I so it is not true! He seemed timeless generous and kind, and what mind and memory! Wow!

blinkynz

I'm truly bummed. I was going to email him and ask questions and to say thanks for his wisdom and insights.
I think it might be prudent to make sure we have very secure copies of all his work (s).
:(

Inaut

Me: I understand this is off topic from what you typically teach, but I was wondering if you have run across any information or learned on your own, things that help people grieve over lost loved ones, and or fear of losing others to death? Thank you!

Ray Peat: It activates the “helplessness” reactions in the body, stress weakening your own life, and I think it can help to get out of that if you think of your life as a continuation of theirs—the same life, though with fewer bodies.

I will most certainly be carrying you with me as I continue on in this life Ray. It's the very least I can do for someone who saved my own. I will greatly miss and forever cherish our conversations.
Thank you for sharing this correspondence. It’s special and timely.

AlaskaJono

Still in Pre-shock here.... before the grief.

He will be missed. Not only was he a clear-bright mind, a generous person, and a beautiful soul in a world of fog and delusion, he shared his knowledge and wisdom so we can carry on. We are the legacy. :emoji_pray:

Dean

Condolences to his significant other and the rest of his family.

His combination of intellect, intuition, courage, and consideration was truly transcendent. He was the epitome of a trailblazer.

AlaskaJono

Oh, I did not mean to make this pic giant, but.....
It is appropriate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals