Best Supplement For Constipation In Your Experience?

OP
G

Gone Peating

3 kg! Seriously? Plus the beta carotene! You might want to consider adding triphala and since that safely tonifies the intestines she may not need to continue other things. Although the advantage of Cas Sag. for estrogen is nice. I would consider the route of improving her hormones via the pregnenolone/dhea supp and then maybe progesterone. That will give her weight gain w/o molybedeum so a trace min complex might be good. How do you know that she will automatically switch to Peating? Just improving her meal frequency and getting her off grains may be enough of a change for her comfort level and you might want to demonstrate her hypothyroidism with an am temp reading. I also feel that Oxidal at this point would maybe be asking too much of her unless you can sit her down and watch Jodelle's interview w/Giorgi first. That's a substance to reckon with on a very personal level imo. Slow down, please have a plan/timeline in mind instead of barreling in, it's up to her to mind herself after all. May you be blessed!

Her doctor prescribes her progresterone.

I was thinking 1 drop of oxidal per day because her nitric oxide and lactic acid levels are definitely high. Her veins pop like you wouldn't believe (she thinks it means she's healthy) and because yogurt is a staple in her diet.

I also know that oxidal increases my appetite like crazy and feel it will do the same for her which is good. Getting her to eat more is difficult.

And about it being up to her to mind herself, she doesn't know left from right when it comes to good dietary food choices as Dr. Oz is her favorite daytime show and has watched it almost every day for over a decade. She thinks Omega 3 supps, salads, and eating 1,000 calories a day is healthy, like most of the "civilized" world unforunately

OP
G

Gone Peating

The magnesium citrate version of a product called Natural Calm. They make a magnesium carbonate but the citrate is what you want.

I've heard Peat say that citrate causes you to excrete more calcium in your urine, and she needs all the calcium she can get tbh. I will give her a mag supp tho

Inaut

I’ve been taking 200mg of cascara, one to two times a day spread out and I love it as I’m not getting loose stools but steady bowel movements. I think cascara followed by carrot or bamboo shoot is a great combo for my gut :)

aquaman

Recently, found a combo of Ox Bile capsule (500mg), plus cascara and a raw carrot after... WONDERS.

Way better than just Cascara, which also works. But something about the bile and carrot really clear things out!

LUH 3417

Recently, found a combo of Ox Bile capsule (500mg), plus cascara and a raw carrot after... WONDERS.

Way better than just Cascara, which also works. But something about the bile and carrot really clear things out!
I had good effects from ox bile as well. Curious what brand you use?

Barry

Big glass of water first thing in the morning. Then it is just a matter of eating enough fiber, but not too much. The daily carrot salad, and a side of mushrooms every day, seems like the best advice I can think of.

OP
G

Gone Peating

just by eliminating the nuts and raw veggies from her diet, she has been able to go to the bathroom every day this week. amazing

have her eating raisin bran with milk, fruit, greek yogurt, raw honey, japanese sweet potato, shrimp, fish, kale broth, coffee, and she is already doing much better

i'm very grateful for Ray and for the contributions of everyone on this forum