Is it true? Has my hero Ray Peat passed?

tankasnowgod

If it is any consolation, it looks like the community here collectively "knew" Ray's mind, so it should be able to go on and work towards implementing those goals while also expanding them even further. He said once that we live in and through others, and it looks like he was right...again!
I posted this on the other thread, but I'll post it here as well. Here is Ray Peat talking about life after death, on your and Danny's podcast-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdb_xOl3GJY&t=4067s

Also, I posted some books by Edward C. Randall that helped me when I found out a about a friend who passed from this life to the next. Maybe you might be interested-

1669924301082.png

Rafe

If it is any consolation, it looks like the community here collectively "knew" Ray's mind, so it should be able to go on and work towards implementing those goals while also expanding them even further. He said once that we live in and through others, and it looks like he was right...again!
I messed around & talked about organizing to meet more of you. Those of you who I did meet it was like finding my family. Great love.

Now more than ever.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"To be absent of the body, is to be present with the Lord."

Godspeed Raymond Peat.

Rafe

I sent him ant videos for his birthday this year….

I hope he knew i loved him like a father. More so actually.

All this to say
I do hope he knew the depth and breath of our admiration.

How I didn’t know much about him intimately-
But everything i knew
I deeply loved.
Beautifully said. Same

alp

May he rest in peace. I will recount his name and greatness at every opportunity for the rest of my days. A big hug to everyone here…

Jennifer

A beautiful man and a beautiful life. My heart goes out to Katherine and the rest of Ray’s family. ❤️

FitnessMike

thats really really sad, he will live on as long as this community lives, i wont forget about him, god bless you dr Raymond Peat !

oxphoser

What a truly great individual. So knowledgeable and selfless. Not afraid to go against the status quo. I was hoping he would be here with us until he was 100!

haidut

Forum Supporter
I posted this on the other thread, but I'll post it here as well. Here is Ray Peat talking about life after death, on your and Danny's podcast-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdb_xOl3GJY&t=4067s

Also, I posted some books by Edward C. Randall that helped me when I found out a about a friend who passed from this life to the next. Maybe you might be interested-

Thanks, very good excerpt.

cjm

Amen. Ray was a giant among giants, credit where credit is amply due, but I believe we are just getting started. Lots of work to do but we are legion, in large part thanks to him.

Momado965

May Allah forgive and cleanse Dr. Raymond Peat of his sins and shortcomings and bestow his supreme mercy upon Dr Peat. May he RIP in his grave. Where will his grave be so we could pay our respects to him?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I messed around & talked about organizing to meet more of you. Those of you who I did meet it was like finding my family. Great love.

Now more than ever.

Ditto.

golder

God this one is so painful. I’ve spent more time in the (virtual) company of this man than my family. We lost one of the greatest minds and synthesisers that has ever lived. He never took his eye off the truth. I’m sure Danny and Georgi will pick up the baton and continue to share his framework of understanding the world. I’ll be toasting with an orange juice through extremely watery eyes tonight. What an unbelievable inspiration.

nymuscle89

A brave soul. A true hero. One that went ahead, did what felt the right thing to do and led the path for so many. A great mind, thinking way beyond boundaries, giving us hope and strength to carry on and go our way. Just do what feels right and listen to your body. Not more and not less.

I was influenced by two people I‘ve never met and Ray was one. And what an influence he has. I am forever thankful and will keep on sharing his ideas and thoughts.

In the end, all he wanted, was to make the world a better place. Bless his soul and mind.

Lollipop2

I also received an email. RIP Ray Peat you rocked my world and health. You will be missed…as tears roll down my face…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals