Happy Thanksgiving Ray Peat Forum!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I know some of you are not in the USA so this will not apply.

If you do decide to eat some turkey today make sure you get some Vitamin E! :rolling

And a HUGE thank you to everyone on the forum and for all your contributions. I am more then happy with the progress of the site. We really do have a great bunch of people here, thank you. :clap:

Quick note on a new addition(well, if you could call it that) to the site. Birdie has suggested that we discuss Ray Peats newsletters as they come out, so, we have decided to move ahead with that. Make sure you join us over there! Link below:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=793

Ray-Z

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Almost time to carve the watermelon. :D

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:lol: Wish I could get my hands on some watermelon right now!

Birdie

Happy Thanksgiving the day after!!

Advocate2021

Grateful to the tribe here that shares this common mission and wishing all a happy, healthy Peaty (of course) Thanksgiving! So grateful for Dr. Peat and sending him love and healing wherever he may be physically right now; although his spirit and essence are always present with us here every moment.

Regina

If you do decide to eat some turkey today make sure you get some Vitamin E! :rolling

And a HUGE thank you to everyone on the forum and for all your contributions. I am more then happy with the progress of the site. We really do have a great bunch of people here, thank you. :clap:

Quick note on a new addition(well, if you could call it that) to the site. Birdie has suggested that we discuss Ray Peats newsletters as they come out, so, we have decided to move ahead with that. Make sure you join us over there! Link below:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=793
:wavingyellow🤗
:praying:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hallmark Ecards Fall GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Going to take some Vitamin E now. 😀

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

SonOfEurope

Happy Thanksgiving all, while the celebration may have originated from a bunch of genocidal puritans after the Anglo-Spanish war in the 1620's I give thanks for a man like Ray Peat and all of you!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=793
Hope your thanksgiving was a good one Charlie! I’m still recovering 😁

LadyRae

:lol: Wish I could get my hands on some watermelon right now!
Superb watermelon at Costco here in WA state. Also, my local Walmart has incredible honeydews and cantaloupe- $4/each. Just let your honeydew melons sit on your counter for a week or two before you cut into it. It should almost look like it is bad on the outside...

LadyRae

Happy Thanksgiving all, while the celebration may have originated from a bunch of genocidal puritans after the Anglo-Spanish war in the 1620's I give thanks for a man like Ray Peat and all of you!
You are correct! And I'm so glad that they are beginning to phase out Columbus Day here in the USA...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals